Notifications
Clear all

Are we heading towards one pinnacle moment where everything changes?

25 Posts
11 Users
522 Likes
 stu
(@stu)
Honorable Member Registered
Topic starter  

Last night I had this thought while trying to get to sleep

I had this feeling of a vibration getting louder and louder...until smash something happens. Something changes.

it was like putting your ear to a rail track, you can hear the vibrations of the train coming, closer and closer...louder and louder

And then when it arrives everything slows down, like in a movie when there's a fight scene or something dramatic happening.

And in that moment, everything seemed possible. It feels like something is unravelling, something crazy and then afterwards was silence.

And then....a prediction from this site came into my head...."Something breaks wide open, either it’s a huge dam or a huge ground swell of public opinion, but it pours through the West. (Andrew Posey)Predicted 10.9.19" - this was posted on this site for July 2020.

and then everything made sense, It might be just me reacting to the news over the last few days, but I just thought i'd put it out there. It was enough for me to grab my phone and write this down. which is rare for me.

JourneyWithMe2, Jeans3head, PamP and 47 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@stu

I like how you describe it. I agree - it feels like the energy is building and gathering strength for a giant wave to break soon. 

JourneyWithMe2, PamP, Michele and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@saibh)
Famed Member Registered

I've felt like I'm in a spiral. When my firstborn was little, I remember his pediatrician telling me that kids don't develop on an up/down/every-six-months scale, they develop on a spiral ... three dimensional and with momentum, changing and learning new things all at once. Sometimes physical growth takes precedence and sometimes it's emotional or intellectual growth, but they don't "take turns" - they're concurrent. Right now I feel exactly like that; things happen, we start to slow down, and then we get whipped around a curve and start going again. As we get closer to the mouth of the spiral, it's getting tighter and faster. Every day feels like we're being squeezed and spun at the same time.

JourneyWithMe2, PamP, Rohenna and 35 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 stu
(@stu)
Topic starter  

@saibh

Yes! I think Jeanne has mentioned before how we're in a swirl which starts off slow and moves faster as we get closer to the centre. Things will get more and more crazy the closer we get. So maybe that's it!

JourneyWithMe2, PamP, Jeanne Mayell and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@teriz)

I had a dream this week about bombs. They were made of energy and I felt they were chakra bombs. They were beautiful and multi colored. I wasn't afraid of them. It was a really good feeling. It's like all this energy is just exploding around us. How is everyone today? I've felt off, more than normal. (':

JourneyWithMe2, Rohenna, PamP and 27 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

Posted by: @stu

@saibh

Yes! I think Jeanne has mentioned before how we're in a swirl which starts off slow and moves faster as we get closer to the centre. Things will get more and more crazy the closer we get. So maybe that's it!

Thank you @Stu and @saibh.

Excellent posts.  

I think we are going to see some equalizing of Covid and protesting news coverage.  These are absolutely huge issues in their own right, but happening at the same time, well, it means more than most people understand.  I am not exactly sure what it means, except that there is a purpose for why it is happening now and why both are taking place at the same time.

JourneyWithMe2, PamP, teriz and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@grace)
Noble Member Registered

@teriz

In answer to your question, ridiculously off the last couple of days. I'm usually good at being able to find a calm center but it's been a challenge. Feeling better at the moment.

JourneyWithMe2, Rohenna, PamP and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)

@grace @teriz

You know, We have been off here in my house for the last couple of days. Yesterday, my husband had a migraine (weather-related, I think) and my younger daughter came down in the evening and said she was just really sad and cried for a bit. She ended up with a weather headache, too, but after reading these posts and the post by @ghandigirl about feeling the weight of the collective yesterday (George Floyd funeral) I have to wonder if it was jut just strictly weather-related. I, personally, have felt off (yesterday, esp.) and am struggling with summer stretching out in front of us (we are just reopening here) and I hope that people stay cautious because nothing has changed - COVID is still here, wondering how school will look this fall, etc. It all feels very heavy and uncertain.

ghandigirl, JourneyWithMe2, PamP and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mililani)
Reputable Member Registered

@cc21 @grace @teriz

I completely agree.  It just feels heavy, the air feels thick (and not just virginia humidity lol).  I keep hearing John Mayer "We keep waiting, waiting on the world to change."   Sending love and positive energy to all of you.  ❤️ 

ghandigirl, JourneyWithMe2, PamP and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

The situation we are in is physics. The coalescing of all change to one point is physics. 

I have had an image in my mind for the last ten years that comes from the Yin/Yang symbol.  A quantum physicist, Nassim Haramein, gave me the idea when he promulgated the idea that all natural systems move in this way.  I saw that it is also how the human psyche evolves and thus our civilization.  You can see his depiction here. He got it from the yin yang symbol and the math and physics fits the vision.  

It works in the same way that water goes down a drain.  The patriarchal dark extreme of our civilization is going down the drain.  A humanitarian, matriarchal system that we are all connected is coming up the drain.  This is the same process with all natural systems including water going down a drain which is accompanied by air coming up the drain.

So how does this fit Stu's feeling that we are all heading towards a single moment of change? 

The patriarchal belief that that money and financial growth rules, no matter what cost to all of us, is going down the drain.  The philosophy that the earth should be our supply house and sewer, that all life is subservient to humans and all humans are subservient to a select few -- these practices are also going down the drain.

Coming up the drain --  a system that says all people matter, all of life matters, the well being of our earth matters.

Patriarchy is going down and matriarchy is going up.  Wealth in the hands of elite few is going down, fair distribution of income among all is coming up. 

Change is coalescing right now into a single time.  As we near the center of the drain, change accelerates at a dizzying space. 2020 is the center of this pivot, but there will be another pivot later - around 2030 when climate change hits harder. 

This year is a dress rehearsal for what is coming with our dear earth. Once humanity shifts, we will be in a race to save our earth.  

JourneyWithMe2, Isabelle, Jeans3head and 29 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

Posted by: @jeanne-mayell

The situation we are in is physics. The coalescing of all change to one point is physics. 

I have had an image in my mind for the last ten years that comes from the Yin/Yang symbol.  A respected quantum physicist, Nassim Haramein, gave me the idea when he promulgated the notion that all natural systems evolve in this way.  I feel that it is also how the human psyche evolves and thus our civilization which is a collective psyche.  You can see his depiction here. He got it from the yin yang symbol and he says that the math and physics fit the vision. I have to take his and his colleagues' word on that. 

The system works in the same way that water goes down a drain.  The patriarchal dark extreme of our civilization is going down the drain.  A humanitarian, matriarchal system of which we are a part, is coming up the drain.  This is the same process with all natural systems including water going down a drain which is accompanied by air coming up the drain.

So how does this fit Stu's feeling that we are all heading towards a single moment of change? 

The patriarchal worship of  money and financial growth above all else, no matter what cost to all of us, is going down the drain.  The philosophy that the earth should be our supply house and sewer, that all life is subservient to humans and all humans are subservient to a select few -- these practices are also going down the drain.

Coming up the drain --  a system that says all people matter, all of life matters, the well-being of our earth matters.

Patriarchy is going down and matriarchy is going up.  Wealth in the hands of an elite few is going down, fair distribution of income among all is coming up. Caring and loving all earth's creatures is coming up; plundering for the last dollar is going down. 

Change is coalescing right now into a single time.  As we near the center of the drain, change accelerates at a dizzying space. 2020 is the center of this pivot, but there will be another pivot later - around 2030 when climate change hits hard. 

This year is a dress rehearsal for what is coming with our Earth. Once humanity shifts, we will be in a race to save a habitable earth.  

This post should be in our hall of fame thread.

Isabelle, PamP, Rohenna and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Andrew was doing some automatic writing about our world while in my Monday Night Class Become Deeply Intuitive.  We were doing a Read the Future meditation which I will be posting soon on this site. I think he hit on these energy shifts as we head towards a pinnacle moment which I have written about as the center of the yin/yang drain:

• I am seeing a black mass, or a black moth, swarming, flying out of a moldy wool or earth, out of something rotten, moldering.  It turns and rises, and I see grey smoke and a swirling of anger and then calm. A growing panic, a growing calm.  There is so much tension, so many dynamics, questions about whose side you’re on and all the sides there are, and confusion on all sides.   Then this swirling moves into a churning.  Everything is churning so much it makes you swoon. It is forming a whirlpool. 
  • I felt a flash of an intensity, the pressure coming to bear on all but in ways each thinks is unique, but all are feeling the compression, the tension and the confusion of not even knowing what side you should be on or if sides even matter as the entire thing – existence – has morphed into something no one can see – get a grip on – like a wrestler locked in battle with his competitor – so close and unable to see the whole but feeling the strength of the individual parts, the struggle that is now. -- Andrew 

Isabelle, JourneyWithMe2, PamP and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)
Illustrious Member Registered

Thank you for this, Jeanne.  When I watched the video at the link, it reminded me of something I read about the Yugas in Vedic astrology.  I remember reading that the Yuga cycle behaved like the toroidal structure in the video, but single, not double.  If I remember correctly (and I may not!), the visual representation was that everything cycles around the outer shell of the toroid, and each of the Yugas represents a different part of the path around the structure.

According to what I read, The Kali Yuga, the final, destructive one in the cycle, is the top center "drain", as you called it, of the structure where everything happens with increasing speed and pressure as it's all being compressed to fit through the small "hole" in the middle.  Things that can't be compressed are destroyed, while the rest passes through the center.  Once we get past the center, everything slows down and spreads out again on the way to a "golden age", represented by the outside of the structure.

I hope that makes sense...I'm working from memory here, and I'm not entirely sure how much my memory can be trusted. ;-)

Isabelle, JourneyWithMe2, PamP and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)

@jeanne-mayell @lovendures

Yes - hall of fame post, for sure! Jeanne - this is absolutely fascinating. The video is definitely worth a watch.

"All knowledge in the universe already exists, time is simply a release mechanism to determine what and when we are ready to learn." 

And

"Mankinds progression into the future is determined solely by his desire to seek knowledge. All things possible are already possible, discovery depends on necessity or one's own curiosity."

Wow. And this explains so much - even down to how great songwriters talk about music "coming to them" or "accessing it and just writing it down." Same for writers, artists, scientists, etc. 

ghandigirl, JourneyWithMe2, PamP and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)

@jeanne-mayell

Also very interesting to read this. We have all been talking about how T's rule has brought the muck and horridness to the surface and now the acceleration as you all have been describing (and Andrew's vision.)

Interestingly, I just had a quick call with my boss (whom I don't normally talk to via phone as I work remotely and we email.) We ended up talking for a bit about all the current events and she described the situation (all the racism and police brutality and other related current goings-on) as "oozing" forth, esp. due to T and his minons. That imagery struck me, especially in how we have been discussing him here for years -- the darkness that he has allowed in his own administration as well as made "acceptable" from his followers. We were talking about how we desperately hope that this acceleration will be the momentum for real change. I think it will, based on what you all have been seeing and describing.

polarberry, JourneyWithMe2, PamP and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)

@jeanne-mayell

Ok, just one more thought - totally related to us recently binge-watching the series "Stranger Things" -- if you have seen it, Andrew's description of, "I am seeing a black mass, or a black moth, swarming, flying out of a moldy wool or earth, out of something rotten, moldering.  It turns and rises, and I see grey smoke and a swirling of angerfits perfectly with the monster coming out of Will in season 2 (smokey and black...) Perhaps we are collectively, finally, spewing it out and something much better and brighter will replace it.

Isabelle, polarberry, JourneyWithMe2 and 23 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 stu
(@stu)
Topic starter  

• I am seeing a black mass, or a black moth, swarming, flying out of a moldy wool or earth, out of something rotten, moldering.  It turns and rises, and I see grey smoke and a swirling of anger and then calm. A growing panic, a growing calm.  There is so much tension, so many dynamics, questions about whose side you’re on and all the sides there are, and confusion on all sides.   Then this swirling moves into a churning.  Everything is churning so much it makes you swoon. It is forming a whirlpool. 
  • I felt a flash of an intensity, the pressure coming to bear on all but in ways each thinks is unique, but all are feeling the compression, the tension and the confusion of not even knowing what side you should be on or if sides even matter as the entire thing – existence – has morphed into something no one can see – get a grip on – like a wrestler locked in battle with his competitor – so close and unable to see the whole but feeling the strength of the individual parts, the struggle that is now. -- Andrew 

I think the rotten mass is our governments, the things flying out if it are our political parties and followers. All either abandoning the government which doesn't work for the people any more, or leaving because of the in fighting. As Andrew says - too many dynamics. It's a royal rumble or bun fight of ideas and opinions. Everyone's tearing each other to shreds and everyone's playing the victim. It's easy to tear things to pieces it's harder to come up with something to replace it. Especially when there's no unifying vision or leadership to guide us through it. It's just a void to fight over with no real solutions. People seem to becoming more like an angry mob, more emotional. Reason and logic are dwindling fast. People are being much more reactive and frustrated about life but confused and impatient about what to do. It feels like toddler tantrums just before bedtime.

polarberry, JourneyWithMe2, Ms. C. and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lowtide)
Illustrious Member Registered

@CC21

Your astute thoughts bring to mind the saying, “When the student is ready, the teacher appears.”

polarberry, FEBbby23, CC21 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

The whirlpool that Andrew saw in his vision is the "drain" I see in the shift from Patriarchal to Matriarchal. It fits the physicist Nassim Haramein's vision of how all systems change from one polarity to another, from yang to yin.  As we approach the extreme state of a system, as we now have reached with our 2000 year old patriarchal civilization, everything speeds up as it circles a central point, which is like water heading towards and down a drain.  Like a sinking ship.    

It moves like a whirlpool.  But remember that as it approaches the drain, something is coming up. In the case of water coming down a drain, air is coming up. In the case of a ship sinking, again water and air are bubbling up.  In the case of our civilization, the voices of those who have been crushed and thwarted are coming up, and the outcome, if we are to survive, will have to involve sustainability and humane treatment of all people. 

polarberry, JourneyWithMe2, Rohenna and 27 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 stu
(@stu)
Topic starter  
Posted by: @cc21

Wow. And this explains so much - even down to how great songwriters talk about music "coming to them" or "accessing it and just writing it down." Same for writers, artists, scientists, etc. 

I just saw this interview and it made me think of your post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYT8ShaIHxY

Vesta, JourneyWithMe2, CC21 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: