The power of Gratitude  

RSS

(@gracesinger)
Registered
04/29/2018 6:29 pm  

If you're somebody who does heavy duty gardening, like I do, I found this stuff at my local organic with herbal everything store, and it's heaven for an excellent price: Sweetbody's organic arnica bath soak grounding blend with peppermint, ginger, calendula, apricot, Rosemary, and begamot.  It's magic.  I also got some grape seed oil and have been mixing it with sage oil and rubbing it on my stomach at night; just feels like being tucked into angel's arms.  You know what's strange this year?  All of the squirrels and birds around my house are nesting inside holes in trees; healthy assortment of trees ...  The ivy and birds even pulled back a corner of the siding on my house to nest inside; I'm not fixing it until the babies fly out.  It's just odd that they're not building external nests at all.  I live in the land of tornadoes and the New Madrid fault; hope to avoid those; bad drought here.

Timo, BlueBelle, Grace and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b-here-in-the-forum)
04/29/2018 10:45 pm  

Gratitude for Jeanne leading us during a wonderful Predictions group tonight.  A lovely meditation followed by calling in an angelic presence that was lovely in its energetic intensity. Many beings surrounded and merged with us and it was very uplifting and reaffirming.

Bless you for the sharing of your gifts Jeanne and a big hug to everyone who joined in and shared their energies.  Healing light  to those who were there in our circle going through health or emotional crises, and to those with great concern for loved ones. You were heard and are in our hearts!

Love, light, and healing prayers,
💜 MIchele

BlueBelle, Grace, Zoron and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
04/30/2018 12:10 am  

Michele, it was wonderful that both you and gracesinger were there. A highlight for me. Gracesinger, I am an avid gardener. I am going to look for that Sweetbody’s soak. In fact I’d been working on my garden all day today and kept seeing garden stuff while I was trying to read the future.  I’m afraid that it got in the way lol. 

Laynara, Michele, BlueBelle and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Registered
06/02/2018 6:19 pm  

Every day we are bombarded by outrageous violations of democratic norms by this president and his scurrilous, corrupt administration.  If you have “anything” you’re struggling with in your personal life, well, it just feels overwhelming.  I loved Jeanne’s post about gardening and working the soil with her hands.  As we go through this period of chaos, it’s so mportant to take good care of ourselves.  We are light workers and we need to persevere through these years.  Think about what gives you joy and do it.  Read poetry.  Help out a friend, but better yet, help out a stranger.  Lately, Ive been playing the African musician Ismael Lo on Pandora radio which includes lots of contemporary African artists.  This background music has brought joy to my daily life.  

Timo, Jeanne Mayell, Bee and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@runestoneone)
Registered
07/25/2018 4:43 am  

I love the idea of working with gratitude as a self-healing method. My new discipline is to watch when current events pull me into a dark funk, and move immediately toward gratitude for something good in my environment.

Today it is the smell of the cut lilies on my coffeetable. And my fuzzy cat. And a really good salad. And the fact that my workplace is woman owned, with no office politics. And that my partner brought home chocolate. 

It's all incredibly simple stuff--but the discipline of dwelling on those small bits of goodness really helps me keep a level head.

R1

Lauri H and Unk p liked
ReplyQuote
11/02/2018 4:24 pm  

Pulling Jeanne's lovely forum on "The Power of Gratitude" back up from past discussions .

I know whenever life seems exceptionally challenging there are things that bring tears of gratitude to my eyes and joy to my heart.

This is a lovely place to talk about what helps you. Stories welcome. Let's revive this thread!

“Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

~ Marcus Tullius Cicero (106 BC – 43 BC)

Grateful Jeanne already had this section but belatedly read she wrote about starting a new one. 

There are some lovely posts here. Enjoy as Jeanne is working on a potential new section. Maybe this one can be a preview pick me up. 😘

💜 MIchele

ReplyQuote
(@tag22)
Registered
11/06/2018 4:03 pm  

I am so grateful today for all of those people who work so hard to make our nation a wonderful place for everyone.  Organizations like ACLU and Earth Justice who fight tirelessly in court to protect our rights and environment.  The brave people who stepped up to run for office because they believe in standing up for what is right.  All of the many people who made calls, knocked on doors, texted, wrote letters for this election, some of which volunteered even though they themselves are not able to vote.  You are all angels, and my heart sings in awe of your selfless service to our country.  Thank you. ❤️ 

BlueBelle, villager, Jeanne Mayell and 4 people liked
ReplyQuote
11/26/2018 9:49 am  

Jeanne, gratitude for you and all your behind the scenes work on this site.

I was incredibly grateful for your incredible organization of the Predictions 2018 and Beyond page with the linked inserts of so many extras. 

It's exactly what so many of us needed to understand the many complexly related predictions over so many predictions nights and so many groups from your real life Tarot readers predictions to all of our online and group participants.

I don't know how you collated and integrated them but its remarkable!

💜 MIchele

ReplyQuote
11/26/2018 9:55 am  

Jeanne, gratitude for you and all your behind the scenes work on this site.

I was deeply grateful for your incredible organization of the Predictions 2018 and Beyond page with the linked inserts of so many extras. 

It's exactly what so many of us needed to understand the many complexly related predictions over so many predictions nights and so many groups from your real life Tarot readers predictions to all of our online and group participants.

I don't know how you collated and integrated them but it's remarkable!

💜 MIchele

ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Registered
06/02/2019 12:52 pm  

Shortly after I awoke this morning, I realized how much I love all of you in this community.   Frankly I am surprised that I love people that I’ve never met personally.   I’m a private person -- at times, overly cautious -- and have never been much of a joiner.  I sometimes still shake my head in disbelief that I am here.   How did that happen?  I must have been led by a power from above, because if my ego had made the decision, I’d still be spinning my wheels.

We’re all a mixed bag, aren’t we?  We come with our personal stories, beliefs, gifts, trials and triumphs, strengths and weaknesses.  Each of us have special gifts to share.   There may be times when we disagree or don’t resonate with what is being said at that moment, but for me, that actually makes this community experience even richer.  I have learned so much from all of you.  You not only have challenged my beliefs and my thinking, but you have expanded my knowledge.  More importantly, you have been instrumental in teaching me to trust my higher self and my intuitions.  I feel much more solid now, than I did before I joined this community. And I feel our spirits rising together, united as one. 

I thank and bless every one of you.

Lovendures, Unk p, Perriwinkle10 and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
Share: