Notifications
Clear all

The Gift of Motivation

(@dillon)
Trusted Member Participant
Topic starter  

For my sole post in the forum:

It's December now, so I want to give everyone the gift... of motivation. You've been predicting that a war would occur sometime in 2018, and that so far no action is taken to prevent it. This means somebody has to take action to prevent it from occurring. If we level up our efforts to make sure this doesn't come true like most visions have, the future might not be so bad. It may not work, but a signal to allies who oppose wars this chaotic that action and effort must be taken to prevent any future wars could potentially make a brighter future. It takes effort to make a brighter future, and if it isn't enough, put more effort into it. Natalie, you say in 2018, USA prepares for war and says it's for security interests but people don't believe it, and we end up having a war. People could get more aggressive against the idea of war than what you're predicting and prove they will not stand for it at all. Together, if you (as well as I) all can attempt to ensure that your war visions come false for at least 2018-2020, I pray you good luck on it. I pray that every ally will be aware that President Trump could spark a war to distract himself from scandals and teach him a lesson with something to hopefully make him think otherwise even if it's not something they'd want to do. I truly hope you understand my concerns. This gift of motivation might not make total sense to you, but I hope I've motivated you into putting more efforts into creating a peaceful world...

LalaBella, Grace, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

If I understand what you are saying, Dillon, it fits my thought to set up an event for the Solstice of positive visioning.  It would be a free event like my Read the Future classes.  Would that be the kind of effort we could make to help see a better future?

Grace, Shawn, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@shawn)
Noble Member Registered

What a lovely idea. Especially at the moment, seems like what was already unstable is in free fall. A bit of focusing on happy outcomes certainly couldn't hurt ?

Grace and Grace reacted
ReplyQuote
(@diana11)
Reputable Member Registered

I don't know where to post this but not matter what happens don't lose your peace or your sense of humor! When I'm feeling overwhelmed I head over to one of my favorite pages on Facebook, it's called God - he's a comedian and you will see a cartoonish God. Well God likes to have people come up with memes and then he posts the one that gets the most likes...and then the fun begins. I read these memes and before long I am laughing so hard, I'm crying...then I share them with my friends. There's some good ones in there, guaranteed to make you laugh and make you forget for a bit. It is also so uplifting to me to find people of similar mind that are able to laugh and find humor in this very much humorless situations...we're in this together, and we can only beat this administration together...so why not poke some fun at Trump and friends?  ?  

On a more serious note, I love this quote from Socrates - The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new."

Aang and Aang reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Diana11 - I follow "God" on FB and I second what you said. Absolutely hilarious!!

Aang, diana11, Aang and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@diana11)
Reputable Member Registered

Yay Laura F.!!  ? 

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

I think anything or anyone who can make us laugh is not only a stress breaker but a gloom and doom breaker...a great coping mechanism. Eventually, more and more cracks come in and the light spreads..lightening up is a motivation maker and gloom shaker!

Aang and Aang reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: