Thank you: Now Everything Changes

84 Posts
20 Users
1328 Likes
(@coyote)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  
Posted by: @vestralux

I'm lucid in many of them, and have learned a way to practice helping others "wake up" in the dream so that we can begin to shift the energy of fear into peace. When we manage to do it, it instantly calms the events that are happening around us.

I'm about to take a big step into woo territory. As a global society, we mostly talk about stopping/slowing/mitigating global warming through governmental and technical means: cap-and-trade, stricter auto emissions standards, investing in renewables; and (god forbid) geo-engineering. But heading into the third millennium, what if one significant means of reversing climate catastrophe will come from humanity collectively and cooperatively harnessing psychic energetic capacities? If we collectively rise to a higher vibrational plain, may we shift the energy of our divorce from nature into a more holistic, nurturing narrative? This in turn can calm the symptoms of an overheating Earth and, perhaps, actually cool down the atmosphere.    

Vestralux, you're already doing this on a smaller scale in your dreams. I'm beginning to do similar energy redirection within my body. @jeanne-mayell has had a vision of humanity solving the climate crisis via love. It's time to start decolonizing our minds about what is possible when facing the most profound crisis to life that has ever been inflicted on Gaia. 

By the way, this is lucky comment #333 for me!

JourneyWithMe2, VestraLux, BlueBelle and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

@laura-f and @deetoo

You both made me smile and chuckle tonight! I love our tribe so much! Sue had the funniest laugh, and just now both of your posts had me hearing that adorable cackle of hers in my ear.

My husband is definitely a RELUCTANT lightworker, then again he was also a republican when I married him too (lol)....but oh how things change! ? ? 

VestraLux, deetoo, Coyote and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

@coyote

I happen to have turned on the tv this morning and Good Morning America was teaching the audience how to meditate and the importance of this during this pandemic crisis. They even spoke about the ability to fight off illness by using this meditative method to reduce stress. I thought out loud how this was not something you would have heard on ABC even 5 years ago.

I am wondering if we are closer than we think to that point where we will turn the corner and start raising our vibration level on a collective basis to heal ourselves and Gaia.

LalaBella, VestraLux, CC21 and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

@coyote

I've said that I research and write about the science and contemporary mystical spiritual perspectives on collective trauma—what it is and ways to integrate and heal it. The purpose, of course, is to assist in human healing, reduce hyperpolarization, and illuminate our potential for unity consciousness and higher developmental world stages.

The primary goal, however, is to address the ecological crisis.

Our climate emergency and the mass extinction event we are living through is the direct, instantaneous manifestation of the traumatized energies in our shared internal field. That means there is never enough external tasking—reducing, limiting, altering—that we can do to adequately address it.

There is no such thing as a personal shadow or individual unconscious because we cannot actually be separate, however isolated or apart we might see ourselves to be. And the stunning fact is this: our Collective Shadow holds both our wetiko, but also our gold. Our highest dreams and visions and creative energies—our untapped potential is all there, not just our demons.

It's a matter of alchemy, of turning our lead into light.

We heal and develop psychologically and spiritually a great deal on the contemplative path. When we meditate and enact mindfulness and embodied practices. But those things happen alone, so that only one corner of the Self quadrant is being developed and integrated. The full Self contains not only the I, but the We.

We need practices that bring us into unity and resonance and coherence together. Some of that is done externally, by learning how to be in organizations or communities and shared spaces. How to organize around shared goals with a unified purpose, without allowing our individual egos to seize power or sabotage our efforts. How to do this with love and truth and fairness and trust—and also how to get back to love when we falter, because we always will. These things are vital.

But another part of it is learning how to go inside together.

When I'm in meditation or dream space or visioning, I'm listening to/entering presence with an interiority, an internal sphere. And since there is no separation, you and I can learn to be inside together. We can sit across from each other and presence that field with a lot of coherence and beauty. We can do this even at a distance (absolutely any distance) from each other. We can travel in dream space together, or simply meet there. We can remote view a chosen space together, with a sense of one another as we do. 

And not just you and me, but several people together. Eventually, I believe there's no limit to how many.

I started learning this a decade ago in lucid dream space, but I've practiced it many times since in different forms with groups. And absolutely every experience has opened more and more clarity for me that we are a collective being, not a scattershot race of singulars.

This is our evolutionary nature.

In unity fields, you maintain your individual distinctness and particularity—your "you"—and yet you are simultaneously part of a vaster beingness. You and I make a third, and that third has a consciousness that is beyond either of us. That third consciousness is emergent, something we can't predict or expect. It comes from the future. ...Though it's already here.

And what I've glimpsed in humanity's collective Third is a stunning, glorious, green, glittering, whole and vibrant world. There are still challenges and problems and puzzles, but those are growth fibers, not entropic seeds of disaster, like we experience in the current iteration we've manifested. The difference is in coherence and presence and intention, which are all potent in the word "design."

Climate chaos is a symptom, an effect. The inverse of presencing is absencing. And we have been doing nothing but unconsciously separating and absencing one another for too long.

Pikake, TriciaCT, Coyote and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 5 / 5
Share: