Thank you: Now Everything Changes

84 Posts
20 Users
1328 Likes
(@vestralux)
Illustrious Member Registered

Posted by: @bluebelle

@vestralux

I recognize the stranger who came to you and I’m having chills as I write this.  I have seen him in a vision and considered him to be one of my spirit guides.  He appeared to me as a man in a turban with the cloth partially covering his face.  Then he pulled the cloth away to reveal his features.  His face was unlined, an acquiline nose, high cheekbones, a swarthy complexion and wise eyes.   

He came into your life and saved it. On the the hand, maybe he just encouraged you to save your own life.

BlueBelle, I don't have the proper words to convey how deeply this moves me or how grateful I am that you shared it. I also know it to be true, even if I can't comprehend the how or why.

Here are some things I only put together after my experience with the Sikh:

I was born and raised in Mississippi at a time when people only came in three races—white, black, and Indian. By Indian, of course, people meant Indigenous/Native American. And while I'm sure I learned about the existence of the Indian subcontinent and its people (though, maybe not; I was, after all, educated in woefully underfunded Mississippi public schools), I'd never met anyone from India and certainly knew nothing about its many different religious groups.

At 14, I was removed from my mother's home and sent to live in Chicago with my dad. Talk about culture shock. Quickly, I encountered all types of people I never knew existed. We eventually moved into a house that had previously been owned by an Indian family and still smelled of curry spices—a smell that never entirely went away. Everyone hated that smell but me. I'd never eaten Indian food (and still wouldn't for many years) but something about that smell felt like home, like mother, like river, like goddess. 

We were told that the family had held funeral wakes in the house for their deceased relatives. This freaked out my dad and his wife, but I now believe that the kindness of some of those departed spirits protected me during a very difficult time in my adolescent experiences with the other side.

While living there, I continued training as a dancer and wanted to be a choreographer. I started finding myself repeating unusual movements: serpentine arm and hip motions, strange hand positions. The last year I was in Chicago, my dance teacher surprised me with a request that I perform what she called "The [VestraLux] dance" in a solo. I was embarrassed anyone had noticed, but happy to be chosen. Years later, I realized those movements are Indian women's folk dances.

One afternoon a couple of years later, I found myself watching The English Patient. To this day, I couldn't tell you anything useful about that film with the exception of a single scene:

A beautiful brown-skinned man in a turban goes alone to a river. He carefully unwinds the cloth and takes down his hair, which is impossibly long and black. He then washes his hair in the river, like a sacrament. 

When I tell you that I fell to the floor of my apartment and sobbed, I mean it. I was undone by that scene and I didn't know why. It felt like nostalgia, like recognition. But more than anything, seeing it had opened up an unbelievable sensation of longing inside me. 

Longing isn't something an abused child can afford to feel, so I bottled that sensation and stored it away. (I was still carrying that child's needs as primary, even as a young adult.)

In the years ahead, I had a number of other potent encounters, with Kali Ma and Sarasvati. Then, a couple of years ago, I had a powerful encounter with the late Indian genius, Srinivasa Ramanujan, who said that every mathematical insight he ever had was transmitted directly to him by the goddess Namagiri. His image of the Divine had given him a glimpse of the architecture of the Universe, and his formulations are used by quantum physicists today. 

I really couldn't tell you what any of this means. But I know that for much of our recent history, our densest population numbers were in South Asia and the Indian subcontinent. The ancient and intricate language and religious traditions alone tell us so much—Bön, Buddhist, Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Jain. And just imagine how much of our human story has been lost to antiquity due to English imperialism and the Christian Crusades! 

If we've lived or are currently living other lifetimes, it's reasonable to assume some/many of them took or take place there. Or that we might feel a sense of overwhelming familiarity when we meet someone from there, @laura-f. And because there is such a profound legacy of mystical richness and wisdom rooted in the traditions of those places, it makes sense that we would encounter spirit guides from those places too. Though I very much believe we've been encountering one another's (perhaps we even share some!). ?

After I wrote about the Sikh last night, I looked up what the colors of the turban might mean. Apparently, blues (like the turquoise I remember) indicate protection, and pink or reds are worn for special ceremonies, such as a marriage. I didn't know the first thing about Sikhism when I had the encounter, but everything I've learned since has moved me so deeply. 

@michele-b, your reply brought me tears of gratitude. Thank you for your spirit of bursting joy and love and encouragement. 

@coyote, thank you for showing the way. 

I treasure all of you so much and so deeply.  

raindrop, deetoo, Coyote and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)

TriciaCT,

Regarding your friend Sue and what she told you about suicide-that is fascinating. I have wondered about that since losing several friends to suicide, one in middle school and two in high school.

When my mother passed, I was reading a book entitled Hello from Heaven!, written by Bill and Judy Guggenheim. I read another along those lines too-I can't remember the title at the moment, but it's in my house somewhere.  Anyway, I think this was in the latter, but there was a story of a mother whose twenty-something son killed himself.  He appeared to her, I think a year or so after, and he looked restored, out of pain, healthy and clear of mind. He told her he had been welcomed into Heaven, but he and all others were required to take classes to deal with the issues that had caused them to take their life.

Again, fascinating, and so comforting to know that they get resolution and healing.

raindrop, deetoo, JourneyWithMe2 and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@vestralux

@bluebelle

@gracesinger

powerful encounter with the late Indian genius, Srinivasa Ramanujan, who said that every mathematical insight he ever had was transmitted directly to him by the goddess Namagiri. His image of the Divine had given him a glimpse of the architecture of the Universe, and his formulations are used by quantum physicists today. 

Connections way back on this site on remote viewing and both Bluebelle and Gracesinger seeing amazing imagery that I recognized as Mandlebrot Imagery and Sacred Geometry and crystalline structures other commenters chimed in and we went on to other imagery during altered states of consciousness and phosphene images that I knew as entoptic imagery. 

Oh what gifts and connections you all have and so wonderfully magical! 

https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/speaks/remote-viewing-technique/#post-10000

raindrop, JourneyWithMe2, Coyote and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@vestralux

Actually, my post was a bit difficult to write, but I felt compelled after reading yours.  We do have this  safe place where we can share our innermost experiences and be recognized as fellow travelers in this life.  

Thank you for sharing that experience of recognizing something familiar about the Indian culture and all your subsequent connections with the Hindu divine.  The only connection I have is a long rooted one through yoga.  Today I look back over many years of yoga practice and remember that in the beginning, there was that sense of familiarity, like coming home, as if every movement, every pose was already known to me.  Even now as I move through vinyasa, I ebb and flow with the breath and the movement, eyes half closed in a mystical meditation of body and mind.  So that's what yoga means:  a union of body and mind, but to me it's also a union of body, mind and spirit, especially during the shavasana at the end of practice.  I lie there unified, centered and empty my mind in meditation.  Often, as I am emptying my mind, I ask my spirit guide what he would have me know for that moment of meditation.  If the meditation is deep enough, I find an answer.  Sometimes I spend my meditation in prayer.  I don't have a particular dogma, just rejoice in what's meaningful to me.

When I first saw my turbaned guide/visitor, I surmised that he was Middle Eastern.  But when I read your post this morning, I saw your Sikh and recognized their sameness.  I can't explain it, but I know it.  I saw him standing next to you.  I saw him smiling.  I saw him waving and I recognized him.  If all this strangeness isn't enough, I keep remembering today what my late grandmother saw.  She was an intuitive and saw things and knew things without being told.  In the 70's, I remember her talking about seeing a man's head lying on her pillow and that he was wearing a turban.

So here we are, connected in ways we can't yet understand.  

Namaste, my friend.

Pikake, raindrop, deetoo and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

Posted by: @bluebelle

@vestralux

When I first saw my turbaned guide/visitor, I surmised that he was Middle Eastern.  But when I read your post this morning, I saw your Sikh and recognized their sameness.  I can't explain it, but I know it.  I saw him standing next to you.  I saw him smiling.  I saw him waving and I recognized him.  If all this strangeness isn't enough, I keep remembering today what my late grandmother saw.  She was an intuitive and saw things and knew things without being told.  In the 70's, I remember her talking about seeing a man's head lying on her pillow and that he was wearing a turban.

So here we are, connected in ways we can't yet understand.  

BlueBelle, you cannot possibly know how grateful I am that you pushed yourself to share all of this with me. I'm in tears—and not for the first time in the last 24 hours. And I'm in awe of your yoga practice. It inspires me to get back to the business of recommitting to mine. (It's been difficult for me to feel into the places of disembodiment and dissociation trauma left in my body. Dance is movement, so it allowed me to keep going without resting long enough to feel. Yoga is something else, which of course I need.)

I know your gift; it blows me away on a regular basis! And I know your integrity and sincerity and wholeheartedness. I saw these qualities clearly in your words when I first read them here on this forum, and I saw them visually in the radiant energy that surrounds you when I saw your actual face for the first time on a Read the Future Night Zoom call. So, I know that when you say you saw the Sikh standing next to me and recognized him, that you did. And my heart is just so full.

I've seen your grandmother in spirit, which you know, and I've felt her absolute love for you. She surrounds you in a powerful circle of other gifted (mostly) women (mostly) from your ancestral line. You're like a team of powerful seers and healers: some of you are on this side (you and your sister, for ex), while your backup team is working from the other side.

When I met them, it felt like a homecoming party! Like I was being welcomed into your grandmother's space and invited to sit and share everything. There was so much love and wisdom, but also a lot of wry wit and intelligence—and even what I'd call an artistic/bohemian sensibility? Imagine a group of striking women seated around a table. The oldest (though she doesn't "look" older than anyone else) is wearing rings on every finger (ha!) and a fringed velvet kimono over silk with kitten heels. (It's very Art Deco where they are, darling.)

There's so much love, though. So much support. There's nothing like that in my own family, but it all feels very familiar to me, like a native language I haven't heard spoken in ages but which I've somehow never really forgotten.

Reading of your grandmother's vision of the man with the turban lying on her pillow blows open my heart. I was born in late 1975. Like they say in law enforcement (hee), there are no coincidences. ?

@michele-b, thank you so much for sharing this link! I've been having mandalic, fractal, and intricate geometric visions for many years now—all of my adult life, I guess. By way of a synchronicity, just last week, I finished a poem alluding to the visual structure captured in the Mandelbrot set. It's one in a series of many such poems I've been writing for about 15+ years.

It feels very magical to find all of you here. 

raindrop, deetoo, JourneyWithMe2 and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@vestralux
@bluebelle
@thebeast

More connections 

random questions about all kinds of things – Page 2 – Q & A – World Predictions Forum
https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/q-a/random-questions-about-all-kinds-of-things/paged/2/

I thought I had a tiny artsy textile thing I'd made a decade ago with a Sikh--nope it was a turbaned Sufi...'dark lots of blues, very simple, strange esoteric energy.

Lots of cultures and religions of almost every kind since childhood including Bahaii and Sikh and Mormon and later Jewish and Muslim friends.The Sikh family I once knew 40 years ago started Kettle Chips in Salem OR.

But no my other connection,  is a lot of Sufi connections....dancing whirling dervishes all of that. Always loved to dance my own whirling modern interpretive kind of trance dancing in a way. So that dancing yoga yes and yes.V and B

When I was connecting the remote viewing site to another old one on random things and this is where the beast and Gracesinger had an instant remote viewing experiences and of course first thing I read my Sufi image..haha yes with @gracesinger again Hope you come tomorrow night T. Loved seeing you at the last two so much!

This whole conversation merges back and forth with your imagery vision dreams back them @bluebelle

random questions about all kinds of things – Page 2 – Q & A – World Predictions Forum
https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/q-a/random-questions-about-all-kinds-of-things/paged/2/

So many amazing people who've come and gone and sometimes come back again here.

A reason and a season 

raindrop, Aheartbegins, Tiger-n-Owl and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)
Topic starter  

@laura-f

Wow, Laura. Your response means a lot to me. You know, not only are people in this community commenting on my storytelling lately. Even at work, where I do some environmental writing, people I've only known for the past few months are telling me that my prose has a healing effect and that I need to write a book. Plus when I did a life reading with Jeanne, she saw me writing an important book and doing a TED-like talk at some point in the future. So spirit has been practically yelling at me about what I'm supposed to be doing from now on. And I have ideas, plans in the works for where I want to take my skills. 

As for God thinking he's a comedian. In the past year, as I've remembered more and more about my soul purpose, there have been times when I've started crying at the memories of my hard times. But then I always end up laughing uncontrollably: laughing at myself for making things so much more complicated than they had to be; laughing at the synchronicities the universe keeps sending my way; laughing for sheer joy.

villager, deetoo, Tiger-n-Owl and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@coyote

In the past year, as I've remembered more and more about my soul purpose, there have been times when I've started crying at the memories of my hard times. But then I always end up laughing uncontrollably: laughing at myself for making things so much more complicated than they had to be; laughing at the synchronicities the universe keeps sending my way; laughing for sheer joy.

Brings me to tears. You connected the energies This is how the joy comes back in. Even in the hardest times in our lives even when the pain is more than we can bare and we feel like it's too hard, I can't do it, I can't bear this.. .We somehow know we've already done it. We have always known we are special and were meant for special things just not sure how or when someone would see it, recognize us, connect the strange human need for validation for someone to truly see and recognize us. We already are doing it. We've already done it and the joy in the deepest part of the gifts--the love is right there, always was, always will be.

Love to you dear dear Coyote. ?

deetoo, Tiger-n-Owl, FEBbby23 and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

Posted by: @coyote

...You know, not only are people in this community commenting on my storytelling lately. Even at work, where I do some environmental writing, people I've only known for the past few months are telling me that my prose has a healing effect and that I need to write a book. Plus when I did a life reading with Jeanne, she saw me writing an important book and doing a TED-like talk at some point in the future. So spirit has been practically yelling at me about what I'm supposed to be doing from now on. And I have ideas, plans in the works for where I want to take my skills. 

Yep. Unnecessary reminder that my guides have been forcing me to shout, "HEY COYOTE YOU'RE A WRITER" a lot, too. ?

ETA: @Jeanne-Mayell totally nailed it with the TEDx talk!

villager, deetoo, Tiger-n-Owl and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)
Topic starter  
Posted by: @vestralux

That was strange enough, but when I looked around me—and there is no description that could do this justice—the very particles in the air and sidewalk and street and bridge and buildings were rippling, glittering.  

Every surface in midtown was covered in graffiti and suddenly the colors and forms were blowing me back in their genius and beauty. The homeless men, the working women, paper trash drifting down the street, that collapsing concrete structure I'd chosen for a coffin—absolutely everything was alive with startling perfection.

There are so many connections popping up in this thread and so many parts of your story, Vestralux, that I want to acknowledge, I'm not sure where to start. So I'll start here. I know exactly what you mean by "there is no description that could do this justice." The rippling, glittering particles you saw in the air are what I saw when I was in the hospital and then when I had my NDE (in my case they were forming geometric patterns, too). 

I knew bits and pieces of your hard journey, but reading about your own brush with suicide is reminding me again of why I'm so drawn to this community. Not only are we all fellow travelers, but we're actively integrating our struggles for the enrichment of the world.

I've met too many spirits who had suicided to believe that no one is successful unless they're absolutely and entirely done with living. Add just enough despair and desperation to a sudden impulse, and not even the most stalwart guide or guardian can shut the gate in time.

I trust your intuition, so I know you're correct about this. I probably chose to be born into a family in which gun ownership was not a "thing" so that I wouldn't have the opportunity to act on a sudden impulse. There were definitely times in my depression when I yearned for a gun.

Also, I've had my DNA tested, and I have distant South Asian ancestry from my mother's side (a cousin who had her DNA tested reported the same results). One branch of my maternal lineage is rooted in Greece and the Hellenic communities of Anatolia. So I'm guessing that at some point, members of the Roma diaspora mixed in with my Greek ancestors. 

I'm delighted you've been exposed to Kafka on the Shore. Have you read the whole thing?

There are more connections from the explosive comments posted here in the last 24 hours that I want to address, but I'm done for the night. To be continued.

deetoo, Tiger-n-Owl, Baba and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@vestralux

Yep. Unnecessary reminder that my guides have been forcing me to shout, "HEY COYOTE YOU'RE A WRITER" a lot, too. ?

My next favorite post of this week!

deetoo, TriciaCT, FEBbby23 and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

Posted by: @coyote

Not only are we all fellow travelers, but we're actively integrating our struggles for the enrichment of the world.

Indeed. And beautifully put.

As an adolescent and young adult, I made many other attempts to take my life. At one point, I'd failed so many times that I gave up trying and became passive in my efforts. I'd take every drug that was offered to me—even though I hated the way drugs made me feel—and go walking alone at night in the middle of downtown Jackson or New Orleans. I spent a lot of time wandering the French Quarter along Decatur Street, right up to the purging mouth of the river.  

Someone could make an endless (if depressing) streaming series using all the times I've mystifyingly escaped death by accident or homicide. (@laura-f, talk about God the Stand-up Comic! Pretty sure I've been a regular punchline.) But I never considered myself particularly special or blessed in that regard, at least never for very long. At some point it always occurred to me that I wasn't being spared a thousand-and-one additional horrors because I'm somehow more beloved by the Universe than the next fool, but because a.) I'd already lived and died plenty of times, most of them not so great (life being what it was, pre-first world industrial revolution), and b.) I had a job to do.

Emphasis on b.

I knew this even when I was a kid, but I kept hitting snooze—that was my problem. It took me a lot of repeat trips around the awakening process to finally get it together.

You're as old as anyone here, on the soul level. But this time around in the flesh suit, you're getting started on your intended path much sooner than most. And every single one of us is here celebrating that with you. It's so important, Coyote. It makes something more available, more possible in the world—for the collective. You are an upgraded feature, my friend. 

Referring to Murakami's novel, I haven't read the whole thing yet. It's still on a long list waiting to be fully digested. I write using magical realism in my own fiction, so it's a thread I pay attention to, and it made me very happy to see that you'd taken to it.  

P.S. It may not need to be said, but don't worry about replying to these posts. We know you need to prioritize your learning and your peace. Just know that we're here. 

villager, deetoo, Tiger-n-Owl and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

@vestralux

I thought you might want to know another interesting thing about my late friend Sue. Not only did she teach me about what she said happened to those who took their life (she was the first person to tell me there was no fire and brimstone hell, and that they were still having to learn whatever lesson they were trying to avoid by taking their life), she also told me that sometimes souls just needed a little help getting to the light. She told me that she used to help people at night cross over when she was asleep. She also told me when she was in her mid 40s that she would not make it past 54 yrs of age. (She did die at 54 yrs old).

A week before Sue's death she called me to tell me she was going to die. She said she was needed for a very important job because God needed her to help a lot of people cross over. My reaction to her telling me this was anger and disbelief. I loved her like a big sister and I just went into denial that this would happen. She died of a sudden heart attack on Dec. 16, 2004. On December 26, 2004 is when the tsunami hit Indonesia and 230,000 people died. Like everyone on the planet I was in shock about the tsunami and the lives lost but I then remembered what Sue told me. She was helping many of those souls who left after the tsunami disaster.

She also always told me that we sign up for the lives we lead because of the lessons we are supposed to learn and the lessons we teach others for our soul's infinity.  She said she believed that God allows us to come home when our time is done and we've completed our mission, then we're on to the next.

There's so much about what I learned from this incredible friend of mine that changed my life and I miss her every day. Her daughter is like my niece and we're very close. She's married with two children and she calls me whenever she wants to "channel her mom" with me. Just the other day she was in distress about something and she called me for my advice. She said what I told her was spot on and sounded just like what her mom would say. I'm blessed to have her in my life and I feel tethered to my dear Sue's soul with her daughter.

One of the ironic things about Sue's death is my own mother passed away on Feb. 12, 1983 of a sudden heart attack in her sleep. Several days prior, my mother hinted to me (I didn't pick up on it until too late) that she "might not be around much longer". My mother was very psychic. She knew she was leaving too.

I hope I didn't go on too much, but I just wanted to share this with you - and everyone here.

raindrop, villager, deetoo and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@triciact

Oh Tricia what a lovely story! Thank you so much for sharing and bringing up this beautiful connection as it is one that many of us have also been blessed to experience.

My "life changing' friend was a medical doctor, and also my first acupuncturist and the dearest, kindest and most gifted intuitive seer that I had ever been blessed with. I met her during the early 1990s and was with her into the 2000s.

We shared many intense experiences together. We were each others teachers as well as students and students and the experiences we had were not only beyond amazing but added greatly to the gifts of the other. What deep and innately spiritual experiences we shared. Amazing times.

She passed as well and I miss her dearly. But that connection is still so vivid and so amazing it's as if the separation by physical space and time never existed which of course they don't. I am so happy you had someone as well at this dimensional level.

She changed my life forever as she knew instantly when meeting me --innate auric viewing as if it was part of her normal collection of patients medical background-- but without discussion or opening unless she knew we knew what was happening. I did and oh it was fun!

To make a long story short she'd ask me to describe the paths the needles energy was affecting mine and then tell me what Chinese organ energy system I was describing and why my physical body was needing that.

Amazing times. Eventually the needles became an adjunct to my own innate abilities and she asked me to work on her in my home and later in her home and even on deeply challenging cases in her practice. 

This is what @coyote refers to as the primary event in my life as the heading of this thread Thank you. Now everything changes."  I will forever bless and be grateful to this dear lady.

Now, I can be grateful to everyone here and all you share and all you add to the enrichment of my experiences, lessons, and understandings of all of our varying gifts.

You are a delight Tricia as is every single one of you that has blessed this site over my 3 plus years here and you all deeply bless me personally as well. ?

deetoo, raindrop, villager and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

@michele-b

Thank you Michele! You are such a beacon of light! You always make me smile, and a few happy tears are never bad either! HUGS! ❤️ ? 

deetoo, Michele, deetoo and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

Posted by: @triciact

She also always told me that we sign up for the lives we lead because of the lessons we are supposed to learn and the lessons we teach others for our soul's infinity.

Tricia, this is such a beautiful commemoration of Sue, who loves you so radiantly! She wants you to feel her gratitude—your role in her daughter's life means everything.

She's showing me a glowing three-way phone line, which I think is her way of expressing that your presence helps keep that connection open and flowing. I can feel how much it means to her. There's such a feeling of joy that it's actually making me giddy! There's also something in this image that suggests to me that you are all souls who travel together: a "party line," a "friends and family connection." I feel a lot of laughter with that.

And it's profound that your mother, and later Sue, showed you that sometimes we can know when our service here is up and we're needed elsewhere. The dead are never dead; we just need to open different eyes to see them.

The 2004 tsunami has stayed with me in the most powerful way—I can't even tell you. So, learning that your friend had a role in helping those souls touches me way deep down. Ever since my dad died in 2006, I've been having intense dreams that involve tsunamis, tidal waves, and very intense storms and hurricanes. A lot of flooding. I'm lucid in many of them, and have learned a way to practice helping others "wake up" in the dream so that we can begin to shift the energy of fear into peace. When we manage to do it, it instantly calms the events that are happening around us. A 100-foot high wall of water instantly lowers to a gentle wave. People stop screaming and running. I believe this is a practice we need to all be doing in waking life and that I'm supposed to help encourage that somehow. 

I've been noticing many, many, many more earthside/earthbound dead in recent years. So many appear confused, cold, wandering, lost in the dark. I always try to help whenever I can, and I know I'll be doing much more of this in the near future (mass deaths are immanent now in a time of pandemic).

[That said, I don't believe it's always okay for me to attempt to cross spirits over (they're people after all, and people have a right to be where they want to be as long as they're not hurting anyone). The act of "clearing houses" can feel like a violation to spirits who are just living where they've always lived.]

Referring to your quote above, my daughter told me something when she was 3-years-old. She said, "I picked you. I chose you to be my mommy."

I wrote it down in a journal and never forgot it. Still overwhelms me with emotion.

Later, when she was 12 and feeling very grown up (too cool for the world), I was telling my then partner what my daughter had said as a little girl. My daughter heard her name from the other room and came in to see what I was saying about her. Let me preface this by saying that she is an introvert, stable and solid. Much more an observer than an actor in any situation. She's not given to dramatizing herself. 

So, she heard her name and asked what we were talking about, and I told her that I was telling M. what she'd said as a little girl: that she'd chosen me to be her mother. I assumed she'd laugh and go back to whatever she'd been doing, but she said, very seriously, "I know. I did."

M. and I were both taken aback by that. 

So, I asked her why she believed she'd chosen me. 

She didn't hesitate for a second.

She said, "Because I knew the lessons would be very important and the stories would be really good."

I get the feeling Sue and my daughter would be great friends. ?

LalaBella, deetoo, Lovendures and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

@vestralux

Oh Vestralux! I'm so wonderfully emotional about your response. First of all, I'm so very happy for you and your daughter -- what a special relationship and blessing to have that kind of validation about one another.

She's showing me a glowing three-way phone line, which I think is her way of expressing that your presence helps keep that connection open and flowing. I can feel how much it means to her. There's such a feeling of joy that it's actually making me giddy! There's also something in this image that suggests to me that you are all souls who travel together: a "party line," a "friends and family connection." I feel a lot of laughter with that.

She said, "Because I knew the lessons would be very important and the stories would be really good."

I get the feeling Sue and my daughter would be great friends. ?

Thank you so much for what you said about how she's happy we're keeping the lines of communication open -- I know you are right about Sue feeling like we're still speaking using that three way phone line and how much it means to her. I can hear her saying to us right now "I love you pumpkin" ❤️ I am sure you are right about your daughter and her too.

When she was alive we literally spoke on the phone about 5 times per week. She lived in PA, me in CT. I used to spend many weekends with her and her daughter and we had many fun adventures.  She lived in the main line area of Philly, and her home was near an American Indian burial ground. When I would drive 4+ hrs by myself to visit her and then leaving to go back home, she would tell me that she was sending a spirit named Hakatta (sp?) to protect me on my journey home.  I arrived home one time and my husband went into the kitchen then came out and angrily said to me "Who his the big Indian guy named Hakatta in our Kitchen?"   WHOA! That was one of the first times my husband revealed he could (reluctantly) see spirits to me! I told him he was sent to protect me by Sue. It took him a while to get used to that part of my life when we were first married :)

Thank you again & Love and light to you both! ? ❤️ ? 

Coyote, villager, raindrop and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

Posted by: @triciact

"Who his the big Indian guy named Hakatta in our Kitchen?"   WHOA!

Whoa is right! Wow, that's incredible. I love this Sue of yours, Tricia. Thank you for sharing her with us. And this story of Hakatta and your husband and his reluctant gifts. ;) 

Coyote, raindrop, deetoo and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@triciact, I often smile when you describe your relationship with your husband.  It sounds like such a wonderful balance, and there seems to be a playfulness about it.  He's a lightworker -- whether he likes it or not!  No doubt you bring that side out in him.    

TriciaCT, Pikake, Coyote and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

@vestralux @triciact

You both gave me joy reading this exchange. Thank you. As for Hakatta - he sounds like a hoot! I know a couple of my spirit guides have wry senses of humor, and it sounds like Hakatta probably had a good giggle at your hubby's reaction as well. My hubby is pretty closed off. Only ONCE in 30 years did he get a straight on, hey dude, this is The Universe talking dream, and it was abot our daughter before we knew who she would be or where she'd be from. Aside from that one time, he's pretty closed off, and tends to roll his eyes when I smudge or read Tarot. At least after that one dream, when I tell him a [prophetic-ish] dream, now he listens.  The way it seems to work is that wildlife is drawn to him (skunks follow him home, for example), but I'm the one that sees non-human/non-alive entities and senses energies and auras. So I guess it balances out in a way.

VestraLux, TriciaCT, Coyote and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 5
Share: