Thank you: Now Everything Changes  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS

(@michele-b)
Registered
01/10/2020 5:48 pm  

@ghandigirl

You've touched my heart ghanfigirl. We are all such kindred spirits here. 

Our lives and our stories here may seem very different, but our hearts and the love we fell especially for our causes and the things that inspire us to do and create even in very different ways are the same.

We've all battled pain, sadness often deep depression, we've all wanted to give up on different days on different ways but we truly never did. If we had we wouldn't have kept trying,searching for more.

Being here is just one of many things we've done or could have done but we've made connections and felt one another's hearts.

You are a gift to me and yo everyone here.  And everyone here is to us.

I am so happy when you chime in, so happy you are still here, and so happy when your resonance is felt and heard and makes a difference in all of us.

🌟🌞🌟

Love, light, and healing prayers,
💜 MIchele

ghandigirl, TriciaCT, Coyote and 4 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Registered
01/10/2020 6:42 pm  

Hearts.

Before I began to respond in this thread , I took a moment to attempt to quiet  my (very active) mind.  As I closed my eyes I asked for guidance , a message to help focus and direct my thoughts.

At that moment an image of a red heart popped into my head, soon followed by a larger white heart which then surrounded the red heart.  Then there appeared a pink heart inside the red heart.  As I was looking at the 3 hearts (pink, inside red, inside white) the white heart transformed into 2  white wings and wrapped its wings around the remaining  2 hearts.  I  thought it was the wings of a white dove, though it may have been the wings of an angel.  

I reflected on the message and closed my eyes again, and this time I saw a "heart" butterfly gently fluttering  its pink and red heart wings back and forth.

So what does this "heart" vision mean?  I believe it may be saying that an act of love (joy, kindness, compassion, care) can bring about more actions of love.  Like a ripple effect ( heart within a heart, within a heart).  We all know this already, but I suppose it is a reminder.  Or perhaps it is saying we are witnessing love  right now, in this beautiful thread begun by @Coyote.  

@Triciact, your message to @Cindy about Monica and butterflies must be related to the heart butterfly I saw.  After all, a butterfly flutters  with wings of hearts, wings formed of love. 

I have a challenge  for all of us ( even those of you just lurking).  During the next 5 weeks, at every turn there will be hearts out on display in society.   Every place we travel through our daily lives we will see hearts.  Instead of noticing the commercialized hype of  Valentine's Day, let's create something  " more".    

First notice the hearts.  Each time you encounter a heart, recognize it as an opportunity to love. 

Next feel.  Let that hearty noticed  bring you the opportunity to feel love into your own heart.  Remember something that fills /filled  you with love.  Remember how a hug from a cherished loved one feels.  The goofy smile from a child being silly.  Being greeted with pure joy from your dog when you arrive home or from your children as they run excitedly to the  door. .  The kindness of a stranger as they open the door to a store for you.  .  That call from a friend to get together for coffee and chat.  

Then, act in love.  Smile back at the baby in the stroller smiling at you. Tell the waitstaff something you appreciated about how they made your lunch  visit enjoyable.  Thank the cashier.  Write you own letters of love and appreciation and send them to people you care about.  Do random acts of kindness.  Catch someone doing good and tell them you noticed.  

Mindfully create 5 weeks of love in your own special way.  Consider sharing your experiences here in our community to spread even more love around.

❤️  to everyone!

CC21, herondreams, JourneyWithMe2 and 5 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Registered
01/10/2020 7:09 pm  

@lovendures

How beautiful!  I'm on it! 

JourneyWithMe2, Coyote, TriciaCT and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
Registered
01/11/2020 12:04 pm  

@michele-b-here-in-the-forum, hugs friend. I'm not going to let the lessons I learned the hard way just sit and not be utilized. If I can save someone from having to go thru what I did to learn some of the things I've learned, I'll gladly do so. I was thrust into the situation, I certainly wouldn't have chosen it. I had an angel whispering in my ear, helping me to take each step I took. While I was often alone in human form, I found my faith and spirituality thru it all, and know I wasn't truly alone. It's wonderful that people like @coyote will find a way to continually work at their life's purpose-like many teachers and healers do. Some of us have a much shorter lived purpose. Some of us will have no doubt what that purpose is/was, while others won't be so lucky to have it become so glaringly obvious. Yet no one person or their purpose it vastly more important than the other. The kid in middle school who said something kind to the bullied kid they weren't friends with may have just kept the kid from going off the deep end and ending their own life, or that of others. They may never know they've saved lives or fulfilled their purpose. Yet that didn't stop them from fulfilling that purpose, now did it? The lives they saved were no more or less valuable than those saved by a teacher keeping a kid on track, a doctor healing, or a soldier, cop or fireman saving someone's life. 

@ghandigirl, art, music, teaching, they are all powerful ways of helping others and leading a purposeful life. I too am artistic, but don't do it nearly as often as I should. Just like good writing, these things are a way for people to escape, relax, and regenerate. Did you know that creating art reduces stress hormones

@triciact, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry. Yes, I have long looked at butterflies as angelic messengers. There is a national support group for bereaved parents called Compassionate Friends. Their bumper stickers read "I brake for Butterflies." I see rainbows (I have a phone full of pictures I take of them) and butterflies all the time. Those are just a few of the ways Monica lets me know she's around. 

Yesterday Monica and my nephew were both around. The sitter was here for my parents and instead of getting to go to a movie, I had to go to the Sprint store because my phone up and died. As in doornail. On my drive the first song on the radio is the one I associate with my nephew saying hello. Two songs later, one of my original Monica songs came on. I was crying the ugly cry. I have to admit I totally forgot about the eclipse-on a wolf full moon no less (I've seen a huge beautiful white wolf in meditation before). I was at the grocery store about the time it was going on. But as I exited the store, I just knew I couldn't go home. Instead I drove to the beach and walked for a little bit, leaving the groceries in the car. I now realize I was on the beach talking to God and Monica during the second half, so while I forgot consciously, I guess subconsciously I did not!

Tiger-n-Owl, deetoo, FEBbby23 and 9 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Registered
01/12/2020 12:32 am  

I love reading your words of wisdom @Cindy.  Thank you thanks you!

ReplyQuote
(@coyote)
Registered
01/13/2020 1:11 am  

Update: The synchronicities I've been experiencing these past few days have been getting wild.

On Friday evening, as I was leaving work and walking to my car, I thought, completely out of the blue, Maybe I'll see a coyote tonight. The office where I work is at the top of a forested hill in the middle of a nature reserve, with a long, winding driveway connecting to the nearest main road. After I drove around the first curve in the driveway, my headlights illuminated, not 20 feet ahead, a...red fox, sitting on its hind legs in the middle of the driveway, staring straight at me. 

Thinking about Coyote and then being face-to-face with one of his canid cousins a minute later is...startling. I exclaimed OH MY GOD! and braked while the fox bounded out of sight into the trees. In total, the exchange lasted 1 second. I got out of the car to take a look around, and immediately felt a pulsing sensation of energy pushing into my chest. The sensation was neither pleasant or unpleasant, but it was nothing I've ever felt before. Later, driving on the highway, I considered whether I'd actually seen a coyote pup, but no. When I got home and looked at photos of foxes online, not only was there immediate visual recognition, but I experienced the same external pulsing energy acting on my chest. My twin brother gave me a Thoth tarot deck for Christmas (I told him to get me one), and so I consulted it and asked what Fox was trying to tell me. I pulled the Ace of Cups. I only have a novice understanding of the Ace of Cup's meaning, so I'd appreciate it if some one could offer their interpretation of what Spirit was trying to communicate. For that matter, does anyone know what symbolic power Fox has in Native American cosmology? @vestralux

There's more. Early Sunday morning, I was awake in bed, and started experiencing the same pulsing energetic pressure I felt on Friday, but this time I felt it in both my chest and abdomen. Again, the sensation was neither pleasant nor unpleasant, but I had to squeeze a pillow to my chest in order to ground myself against the weirdness of what I was experiencing. After about five minutes of this, my windows lit up from a flash of lighting. In January. In New England. The pulsing sensation went away after the lightning flash. Note: I definitely saw lightning. There was a weather front moving through that was kicking up storms from Maine all the way down to Georgia. I stepped outside after the first flash of lightning (I was barefoot and wearing a short-sleeve t-shirt, it was that warm), there was mostly just wind with a few scattered raindrops. But I saw two more flashes of lightning when I went inside before drifting off to sleep.

And I'm not going to get started on the dreams I've been having lately...

FEBbby23, Lilinoe, BlueBelle and 5 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
01/13/2020 1:21 am  

@coyote

Ace of Cups in the Thoth Tarot means love with wisdom. It is an image of the Holy Grail with white, blue, and rose colored light emanating in waves  of divine love. In the Thoth Tarot, the aces represent all of the potential of the element, which in this case is the element of water, the divine feminine, and again, love. They are the element of divine love with unlimited possibility. 

FEBbby23, Lilinoe, BlueBelle and 5 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Registered
01/13/2020 1:51 am  

@coyote

Foxes are mythical creatures around the world - pretty much everywhere not tropical, so every culture has lore surrounding them.  As you may recall, I had a mama and her 2 kits literally in my backyard a few months back. I haven't seen any of them in a couple of months, I'm hoping they're just "wintering" somewhere else nearby and will return when things warm up. It's been my honor to leave little offerings of fruits and veggies when they were around.  Every sighting of them my heart stopped for a second. They are grey, and so I worry that they get mistaken for coyotes and killed as a result of mistaken identity. Anyhoo, my point is that you can apply whatever mythology you like to your sighting - what you choose will be the right one for you, and your interpretation. I see your encounter as a good omen.

Point of procedure: please don't step outside barefoot in lightning! Even flip flops will protect you somewhat, but no bare feet on wet in lightning! It's a good way to get struck.

Lilinoe, BlueBelle, Coyote and 5 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
01/13/2020 10:35 am  

@laura-f
While out dog walking last week, I noticed a little red fox about a 50
feet behind me. Healthy, bright red coat with black bushy tail. He froze when he saw us. My dog is a little smaller than Mr. Fox, so she did not utter a word. We all looked at each other, me with delight. I turned and continued on my way only to notice another one trotting along fifty feet in front of us. More delight! I think they were siblings out hunting for rodents and foregging for berries. The one in front of me quickly circled back to his buddy, making a wide birth around us. My takeaway was happiness and a sense of grace and the feeling of such connection with these creatures as our cousins. This is my fourth siting in 30 years, two in the last six months. 

Yofisofi, Lilinoe, BlueBelle and 5 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)
01/13/2020 10:53 am  

@coyote

Ok this one is a funny instance involving a Fox (this happened a week ago)...we live up a 700 foot driveway up a mini mountain in the woods. My kitchen window on the first floor looks out to the side of my home, and the yard is short - only about 15-20 feet then it goes up into the woods gradually climbing up. So there's a gradual incline area where we have a little statue. Right above the statue on the grass was a red tailed Fox just staring into our kitchen window! He proceeded to do a doodoo then he walked off!   LOL 😝 🤣 

Lilinoe, BlueBelle, Coyote and 5 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@bright-opal)
01/13/2020 7:16 pm  

@coyote , I've read your post several times, and I've been thinking about it all weekend.  I am so happy for you and the realisations you've made.  I'm thankful to God you have had that moment of clarity.  I'm thankful to you for sharing this with everyone, with me.  

You are my inspiration.  iI gave me a good kick in the behind to continue the journey I've taken a few weeks ago.  It is a difficult but necessary one for my own personal growth and healing.  I can't find the words to express the impact your sharing has had on me.  You are so strong and you've harnest that power to do good, concentrate on growing, on doing.  

I hope you will continue to share your journey with us.  We need you!

thebeast, TriciaCT, FEBbby23 and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)
Registered
01/16/2020 7:23 pm  

@laura-f

Being struck by lightning would be a badass soul awakening experience (if you survive, that is).

@herondreams

Here's an idea for your next syllabus: chapter 2 of Annie Dillard's Pilgrim at Tinker Creek. Reading that book at the age of 17 is what awakened my passion to be a writer, but chapter 2 ("Seeing"), is phenomenal in how Dillard will make you perceive the natural world in a whole new light.

@bright-opal

In October, when I began receiving some of the insights I expressed at the beginning of this thread, I knew that my physical healing from NF2 would be contingent on whether I could help others heal. So the way you've internalized my words means a lot to me. And please, don't hesitate to share your thoughts on this forum if your own healing journey starts getting rough. We're all rooting for you.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: