Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Support Wanted - Reach out here

Lola
(@lola)
Reputable Member Registered

Sending you healing prayers Ratbum...also as I wrote your alias i get a feeling that your need to change it. It does not serve your sweet soul.

Laynara, Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered

Bluebelle, what do you mean by "as i wrote your alias,  i get a feeling that your need to change it,it does not serve your sweet soul?" I'm confused.

Lola
(@lola)

Ratbum, I wrote the above not Bluebelle... As I wrote Ratbum, (i'm assuming that is not your real name, I use the alias Lola, think many on this site do not use their real names) in respond to this thread, I got a 'hit" feeling, vision that the name does not serve you.

I'm an empath and highly intuitive so I just thought I should mention this...sorry I did not mean to offend, just wanted to share my positive insight.

(@zoron)

Sorry, lola my Confusion. No offense taken! Ratbum was just a name I picked for this forum. I was thinking of my rats who passed away earlier this year when I made the name. Thank you for clearing that up for me.

Lola and Lola reacted
 Lola
(@lola)

Happy to clarify and thank you for explaining your name ??

(@zoron)

I was sending light to ratbum and thinking over the story of her name and what Jeanne said about channeling light when you don't have any, and feeling the gray weight of gloom shared by others waiting for the other shoe to drop.  Sometimes I'm so zapped, but then I have been blessed to receive light, energy, and prayers full of love and those moments are so totally dear to me.  I wish I had the power and ability to create a candle light we could all share in the ethers.  A couple of decades ago, I belonged to a group that did.  But I don't.  So, I thought there were probably a bunch of prayers and light I missed along the way and decided to build a candle with it, but the candle turned into a fire or sorts.  It was contained in this very shallow, well beaten metal container that I supposed represented all the times I've beaten into myself.  I gathered up all of these prayers and all of this light and decided to put it all in petrified, crystalized branches; the kind of crystals that throb with your heartbeat when you hold them; the kind that hold heat and self-heal.  And I sat in front of its flickering flames and hummed low as it crackled.  I kept thinking of ratbum's rats and they curled like cats above her head :-).       

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
(@zoron)

Things seem to have gotten slightly better thanks to your prayers. My family got some money to help pay our bills out of nowhere for this month. And our neighbors suddenly decided to share their food with us since we're so poor we have to go to food banks. However, I still am very stressed and anxious about if I will be getting a call from this animation studio and getting  hired. I had a weird realistic dream the other night where I woke up to a phone call and the person who spoke to me said she was from the hr department of the animation company I applied to. She told me "we looked over your application you submitted and we'd love to have you come in for an interview, when can you come in?" I told them right now, got dressed and left. Then I woke up. So if that is a premonition dream meaning that's gonna happen soon I hope so.

Is there anyone here who can actually give me confermation on that? I'd really like to know. I've been asking for signs or answers to my spirits on this matter and I'm getting nothing.  I desperately need and want this job. I need it to help my struggling family.

By the way I'm an empath and very intuitive, and can sense certain things. But im not a psychic.

Jeanne Mayell, Grace, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
(@zoron)

I don't know what I am, Ratbum, but sometimes I just get things.  After I built my crystal fire, I was watching its flames and reached out to pet one of your rats.  One of them bit me and my hand bled into the fire.  Suddenly I had this image of a woman giving birth and I was in front of her like a midwife.  Out of the woman came this odd living organic thing about the size of an eggplant, but it was shaped at the top in kind of a rectangular way and came down to several arteries, but it wasn't dripping blood or anything.  I freaked out and prayed for help and this white light arm came out and took it away. A couple of days later I read in the NYT that a woman gave birth to a baby with a transplanted uterus.  God only knows what to make of this.   Maybe you'll give birth to something in a new way?  I was also playing with my Motherpeace tarot the other day, asking about the outcome of the tax plan and women in the Trump world.  It's odd:  I got a completely reversed Lover's card on the tax plan, Tiffany Trump, and Ivanka Trump (reading it as when the root is seen the, the partnerships they're in fall apart and give voice to something else) and Ivana Trump with Ace of Swords upright and Huckabee with Ace of Swords to the right.  Interesting, huh? 

Laynara, Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
(@zoron)

Well, the edit function is being weird.  So, I read the swords of Ivana and Sarah to be like Charlize in Atomic Blond.  I wonder if they're going to be bringing "hell hath no fury, like a woman scorned" to Trump.

(@zoron)

@gracesinger, sounds like you were picking up on someone else's vibes. My rats have never bitten or been hostile towards people. just sweet precious lovebugs.  I also will never have kid nor do I want to. Your vision sounds very strange though, don't know what to make of that either. It seems too vague and mixed up to really have any meaning. At least to me.

(@zoron)

Hey Ratbum, Just meant it figuratively and will give it back to myself; we can all work on giving birth to new aspects of ourselves in new ways.  I didn't mean to convey the bite was hostile; even crystals bite.  Best!

(@zoron)

@Gracesinger I'm sorry, I didn't know you meant it figuratively. My apologies

but yes you are right. We can create new aspects of ourselves.

(@laynara)
Noble Member Registered

I hope and pray we all survive the coming disasters. I have been trying to bring positivity into my life and fight off the negativity. I like to read the positive predictions to give hope to mine and the worlds futures. Then the dark ones bring me fear cause so many lives are at risk.

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Laynara, I feel the dark and the light at different times. It seems to alternate in waves these days. If I sit quietly and give myself some space, then I get this knowing that we are all going to be okay.  Laynara, you are going to be okay.  Tonight I feel so much hope for our world, and also for you.  And for our community of light workers. 

Michele, Laynara, Michele and 1 people reacted
(@laynara)
Noble Member Registered

Thank you Jeanne you are such a kind soul. I hope some day soon I can join one of your classes! ? 

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Laynara, Come January 22 to Read the future night. It will be free, just hoping for donations.   Then there is a whole series of classes after that that will be wonderful!  If you can swing it, it begins with Tarot classes January 29th.   If not, stick with this community.  The people here are so beautiful.  

P.S. As for your fears, I feel that you and your loved ones are protected. 

Laynara and Laynara reacted
(@laynara)
Noble Member Registered

I will definitely look into it! This community is quite amazing and has changed my life for the better. Thank you all ❤️ 

(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Feeling very depressed and pessimistic days, about everything from the fate of humankind on earth all the way down to my family... I've had to stop doing active resistance work because of the politics in each and every group bringing me down. It got to a point where I was being treated like a wayward employee rather than someone trying to actively help. So I backed off... My daughter, who has had "issues" for a long time, is home from first semester of college, having completely flunked out (GPA is 0.0). My husband and I will giver her one semester to turn it around... In the meantime having her here creates chaos. She's mentally ill and excels at splitting and triangulating. It strains our marriage to the breaking point. I regret becoming a mother at all and am not looking forward to being a grandmother in future - not because of age, but because the mental illnesses are genetically predisposed, and even though it "skipped" me, I've been surrounded by mentally ill (and very toxic) people my entire life. I'm exhausted. Not that any of this matters if we all die in a thermonuclear conflagration...

(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Hi Laura,

I am so sorry for what you’re experiencing right now.  Sometimes life does oppress and weigh us down.  I have had a similar experience with a child and know all too well how you feel.  You can get through this.  First, get out of your house and take a walk, breathe, look around and let yourself feel the physical experience of walking in this world.  One thing that truly transformed my life was volunteering to help others.  When I helped people, I forgot about my own sorrows and discovered that I still had a gift of love to share with the world.  It healed me and put my personal struggles in perspective.  You may not be able to cure everyone in your family, but you can heal yourself and find purpose in life again.  I am praying for you, Laura, and sending you love, light and tear drop crystals of healing.  Blessings to you, my friend.

LalaBella, Laynara, LalaBella and 1 people reacted
(@zoron)

Laura, I think most mothers of freshmen daughters feel like you do, regardless of an official diagnosis of mental illness.  I've been receiving texts all night from a young woman who sounds similar to your description of your daughter.  A year ago she also took home failing grades across all of her classes, too.  Her mother made her get a job.  She got one in a nursing home and is loving it.  She now wants to become a massage therapist.  I've known of many young people who earn 0.0 GPAs and explored programs, like Outward Bound, or service projects instead.  Might focus that fury on creative destination planning ... wishing you the best.

LalaBella, Laynara, LalaBella and 1 people reacted
Page 4 / 21
Share: