55 Users
2024 Likes
31.5 K Views
(@kim-k)
Reputable Member Registered

Thank you Cindy, I love what you said.

(@diana11)

This may sound strange but lately nothing I hear or see in the press affects me much. I no longer feel anger at Trump's supporters - it's up to them to find their way to truth and light. Trump's antics and bombastic statements are just boring and no longer anger me - I know his end is near, it's just a few more months. I do feel compassion for people caught in the storms and other natural disasters, but everything else, is just noise. What I am noticing is more people being kind to each other and helping each other. For every act of hate I see immediate karma and retribution like I've never seen before. Maybe it's because I'm dealing with my husband's cancer but I have so much more peace and happiness by focusing on myself, on him, on our journey, on the people we meet along the way. I can't solve the world's problems but I can help those around me and if we all do that...sounds like the world's problems will be solved.

Like so many others that have posted have said, it's about focusing on yourself and what you can do to help. Hate, anger, despair don't help. Us vs. them is not helpful. Being kind, doing good, and focusing on yourself does help. All this is unfolding because we need it to, we can't move forward unless we heal the past. Instead of seeing ugliness, I see the end result, and that is more beautiful and more important than any of the awfulness we have to go thru. 

Jeanne Mayell, Lola, Kim K. and 3 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Diana, Your words lift my heart.  I struggle to stay strong like everyone else with what goes on.  Tonight I read over what everyone wrote here,  the outpouring to Natalie, the kindness, culminating with your message. Just the love and support extended here soothes me and gives me hope. 

Lola, diana11, Lola and 1 people reacted
(@kim-k)

I just wanted to post a event that is coming on September 24th if anyone is interested. Global Synchronized Meditation for Peace. There is a map on the site showing where they are, the and ones not listed could be search on facebook events.

http://www.home.unify.org

Lola, Grace, diana11 and 3 people reacted
(@runestoneone)
Noble Member Registered

Weirdly enough, I've been coping with the ascent of the Tangerine Palpatine ok, and even global warming, hurricanes, etc. Intuition is showing me that what needs working out will work out over the long haul (however ugly the process in the short term).  HOWEVER--I just got word that friend M.G. three states over is in a facility, in pain, with cancer, and now I'm losing it.  Especially with health care being under assault. I would be thrilled if prayers of peace, light, and absence of pain were in the collective on her behalf. Myself, I'm debating a 10 hr drive. Too old for that length drive, but...

diana11 and diana11 reacted
(@grace)
Noble Member Registered

Love & light being sent to your friend, RunestoneOne. If you decide to go, safe travels to you <3

(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

RunestoneOne, I am sending prayers for your friend MG and light and love to you.  Follow your heart and don't be weakened by fear.  Namaste.

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

RunestoneOne, your love and care for your friend shows your good heart.  Feeling empathy is the first step - -you've got that covered.  Feeling strength for your friend and hope - now that's the highest form of care.  I think you've got that covered too.  But sometimes we are too upset to send hope and healing.   That's when I instead make myself an instrument for divine healing. I imagine divine light flowing through me to the one I want to help. I get my fearful frail self out of the way and just become a conduit,  like a telephone line through which divine light flows. Works well. 

diana11, Grace, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
(@natalie)
Noble Member Registered

Let love, light and healing be sent to your friend RunestoneOne. I pray that your friend recovers. 

(@shawn)
Noble Member Registered

Runestone, sending your friend love and healing prayers. Love and healing prayers to you as well. Just feeling a bit down today with all the anguish and anxiety in the world: NK, Hurricances, Earthquakes, mudslides, fires, wars, healthcare, climate change, racism, sexism, a president that finds time to tweet division and sow hatred and the imbalance of darkness infringing on light. Woke up at 3am - and couldn't get back to sleep. Trying to keep sending light and love.

Lola, Jeanne Mayell, Lola and 1 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Of all the amazing and wonderful posts on this site that come from all of you, it's the one's that send love and support that fill me up with energy and renewal, that make me feel like I'm bursting with joy.

The predictions, the scanning, the Tarot, and the many intuitive methods we use are how we expand our awareness and open our eyes fully to this world. We have to open our eyes fully in order to be whole because we ARE the world. It's in us.  All of it.    So if we aren't seeing it and taking it in, then we are closed to parts of ourselves. 

The empathy, compassion, the hope and the outpouring of love are how we endure and evolve.

We need both.  We need to be open and aware, which is what happens when we scan and vision and use our intuition.  And we need to channel love and hope.

Thank you all for sharing yourselves and your gifts here.  And for teaching me. 

diana11, BlueBelle, Shawn and 7 people reacted
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

Lovely, Jeanne! And I think we all completely agree!

Jeanne Mayell, Shawn, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
(@zoron)

I thought I could come here and get some support. I am at a very difficult and confusing part of my life. I am struggling to heal myself from an malpractice incident that happened when I was 10 and left me unable to lose weight as it damaged my liver,kidneys and metabolism. My family is also struggling to get by, forced to go to food banks to get food and barely paying our bills due to my family being unable to get jobs as they are too sick or retired. my parents both had cancer, my dad is currently being treated for bone/prostate cancer. I recently applied for a job at an animation studio and am praying to the gods and universe I am given this job. My family needs it. As do i. I don't know where else to turn, no one wants to help us or listen to us. I feel so discouraged and useless. That i cant do anything to help support myself or family. I'm also scared that I may never heal and will eventually die from this condition I am trying to reverse.  :( 

Lola and Lola reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Ratbum,  Thinking of you in prayer tonight. My heart goes out to you. I pray too that you get the job you want and need soon.  And that your health improves.  I will include you in a healing circle of friends.  When I close my eyes, I see you working and strong and radiant.  

(@grace)
Noble Member Registered

Sending love & good wishes your way, Ratburn. You have much to offer the world. Prayers for healing for you and your family.

(@zoron)

Jeanne,grace, thank you very much for your loving prayers. It means a lot to me and my family. Thank you for showing support In our time of need.

(@runestoneone)
Noble Member Registered

Ratbum, I hear your distress. Will be sending prayers for you. May the Peace that passes understanding dwell with you tonight. 

(@michele-b)

Amen to what everyone has said.

At different times in our lives we can all get seemingly trapped in recreating challenging almost karmic patterns of such deep sadness even fear that nothing will ever get better.

But there is always hope and the ability to recreate our true dream of the real self that lies within each of us...to be who we truly are, one of one of goodness and love in the better world we all want and dream of.

Feel that gift of the most powerful you.  That gift of you can then shine light and love into the radiating circle of family.

Love and light to you and within you and the rest will follow... as it was meant to be..whatever, however it needs and is meant to be on this lifetime.

We all want that for you and our light, our collective prayers can strengthen your own innate and powerful spirit. 

And for this we pray and say Amen which os the sound of the ahhh of the out breath pouring forth grace.

Blessings to you in all ways, today and every day.

RunestoneOne, Jeanne Mayell, RunestoneOne and 1 people reacted
(@kim-k)

Ratbum, sending you love and prayer to you and your family.

(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Ratbum,  I have been lifting you up in my prayers and positive energy all day.  You will get through this.  Peace and blessings to you.  Namaste.

Shawn and Shawn reacted
Page 3 / 21
Share: