Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Prayers and/or Energetic Healing Needed Part 2

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

This thread resumes our prayers needed thread which got too long for easy viewing. Please use this thread to ask for and send healing. There are a few issues still remaining from the last list thread that I don't want us to forget: 

@Unkp had been concerned about his parents' health.  He reports excellent improvements, some remarkable.  But I am still sending healing to both of his parents and overall family. I see angels both inside and outside the home attending to the well being of your dad. As for  your mother, well, I just see her smiling. 

@kksali had been in excruciating back pain.  She told me it is lessening now, but again, continued healing prayers are helping. I see angels continuing to care for you, important healing time away from work, and don't return until you are 100% pain free, both in mind and body. 

@dannyboy's cousin who got Covid even after vaccination has managed to stay hospital-free. I see complete healing for him.  

@pamp has been struggling with a variety of painful and weird symptoms.  She got a Rheumatoid Arthritis diagnosis, a condition that requires medication and can be painful. We are still sending you healing, @pamp, and hope to hear improvement. I see angels helping you rest like a baby, while they healing something that goes back to when you were a baby.  

@tgraf66's mother was sick with viral meningitis.  I don't think we've heard how she is, so I'll keep the prayers going. I see angels cradling her head and pulling pain from her head which feel like headaches. 

We also haven't heard back from @anita's brother's missing dog, sweet 13-year old Charlie, whose adorable photo captured our hearts.  I will continue to pray for sweet Charlie and his family.

These cover the main prayer requests for the past few weeks. I will send healing to you all and start this new thread. If anyone else has unresolved issues, please let us know. 

BlueBelle, Luminous, DannyBoy and 13 people reacted
(@tgraf66)
Illustrious Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell Thank you for reminding me...I've been terribly remiss in updating, even when I've been on here for other reasons.  To just recap, she was diagnosed with viral meningitis about a month ago was also afflicted with shingles at the same time, so the pain was pretty bad.  She was in the hospital for about four days on antiviral medication and continued that for several days after coming home.  She did recover from the meningitis, so that part is over, but she is still having some residual pain in her right arm and shoulder from the shingles.  However, she refused to stay down for too long and is outside in her garden almost every day doing something in spite of whatever pain she has - as is her way. *sigh*

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers for her and us. :-)

I do want to add that she recently went to the dermatologist to have a couple of things looked at, and while she was there, the doctor asked her about a place on her left arm (which she thought was just a bruise  because she bruises easily), but he seemed to think it might be more than that, so he did a biopsy while she was in the office.  We are still awaiting the results of that, but I suspect it was the doctor being over-cautious because of her age, and neither of us are too concerned about it.  I promise I will update you all as soon as we hear anything about it.

BlueBelle, Luminous, FEBbby23 and 15 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

Prayers for all who have requested it.. for the Highest Good for all concerned.. may each need be met completely as Divine Intervention guides and aids all ?????

Luminous, FEBbby23, deetoo and 7 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@tgraf66 Thanks for updating the community!  Here's hoping the bruises are nothing side affects of gardening.  As an avid gardener, I can assure you, we get a lot of bruises (and cuts and scratches) with no memory of how they got there. 

theungamer, BlueBelle, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
(@kksali)
Noble Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell

thank you for the continued prayers and healing.   ❤️

A former classmate of my son’s was gunned down on Thursday.  Sending healing to his Mom. And all those whose lives he touched.  Only 18 and about to graduate from HS.

BlueBelle, Luminous, FEBbby23 and 5 people reacted
(@febbby23)

@kksali that is heartbreaking.  I’m so sorry I will keep him, his mom and family in my prayers.   When will this senseless killing stop.  

deetoo, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 7 people reacted
(@luminous)

Some annoying stuff has been happening to me lately - it's also why I have been feeling angry in UK politics - it's just everything coming together at once and bad timing. 

I will not say too much on this because I don't want to trigger my anger again, but regarding my health battles, I recently discovered that the new hospital I was referred to last March for treatment had not processed my referral for a whole year, despite my best efforts to ensure that it was. Therefore, I have been put back of the queue for a telephone appointment with the consultant. It doesn't end there either, because the MRI scan my consultant ordered has been messed up and they have not only done the wrong scan, but they have mixed my results up too. I can't rectify this until I have a telephone appointment. I am trying my best to sort this out this week, but it's really trying my patience.

FEBbby23, Coyote, deetoo and 7 people reacted
(@dannyboy)

A less urgent prayer and light request :-).  My boss is retiring and this is the week we hire her replacement.  I'm on the interview team and know all five of the candidates.  In my mind, the right person for the job is internal, my co-worker who has an incredible vision for leading us forward.  The others are -- well I'll be interested to see how they interview because I know their abilities in practice, and I feel like they'll mostly keep things the status quo (and in a couple of cases I see us doing their jobs for them which doesn't make me happy.)  I'm one of seven on the interview team.  

I had a reading with Jeanne a few weeks back before I knew my boss was leaving, and one of the question I asked was if I needed to be ready to hit the eject button (because I've been worried about her retirement for ages.)  We both got a "not necessary" from that, but this is a definite nerve racking change.  I'm hopeful for my coworker because her vision of where we go next is amazing!  I'll take anyone sending some good light and energy out to the best candidate getting the job!  

I'm half kicking myself for not applying for it myself, but it would have taken me that final degree away from students completely and I wasn't feeling in my gut like it was good timing.  And when my friend announced she was going for it it just felt right to let her be the voice of our department in the pool.

And if anyone has a reading on this, all I've got is my stomach saying "Aaack!  We hire a replacement this week!" ?

FEBbby23, deetoo, Luminous and 9 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@kksali omg, that is so shocking and tragic.  Sending prayers to his family.  Even the angels are shocked.  I see one of them carrying him lifeless.  They have a lot of work to do to help his family.  

@luminous, sending angels to help. One of them finds the right scans, but perhaps that already happened. The main thing is that I feel you will get the help you need in spite of the crazy delays. And I feel you will be okay. 

@dannyboy, I got a good card for your co-worker's chances. It is good you will remain connected with students. 

FEBbby23, Coyote, deetoo and 13 people reacted
(@kksali)
Noble Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell. I dont know the details but my feeling is - wrong place at the wrong time.  My son sobbed his heart out when he told me . Yes sending the angels to help his family and his close knit neighborhood.  ??❤️

FEBbby23, deetoo, Luminous and 5 people reacted
(@luminous)

@jeanne-mayell 

Jeanne, I didn't know you sent angels to help. After I posted here last night I went to bed because it was like between 1 and 2am last night I think, can't remember. But as I was going to bed I suddenly felt a presence in my room, like a new presence and it felt very close. It freaked me out a bit because I was not expecting anything and then suddenly I felt another presence. The same thing happened to me when I had my brain haemorrhage 2 years ago. So I can only now connect what I felt last night to the angels you sent to help. I seem to be really sensitive to new energies like that. In those two situations I mentioned, it felt like the angels who were present, were really powerful and authorative angels. 

deetoo, FEBbby23, Lovendures and 9 people reacted
(@ana)

Please please please may I prevail upon the community to send prayers and healing for my brother?  He collapsed this afternoon from a heart arrythmia and is in the ICU, in an induced unconscious state.  His wife found him and is quite distraught.  His heart was stopped for some time between 2 and 7 minutes so there is a chance of brain damage if he survives.  And I cannot imagine my brother without his amazing brain.  For focusing purposes, his name is Dale and he lives in Atlanta and he's still too young to die or lose his mind.  

Thank you thank you for anything you can do. 

BlueBelle, deetoo, FEBbby23 and 17 people reacted
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@ana

I have sent some healing energy to Dale.  For some reason I felt a lot of warm color energy, red, orange, pink and yellow.  Also some pattern and shapes popped up, almost paisley like but not quite.  

I sent healing to you and his wife as well Ana.  I know many will be sending energy and love to all of you once they see the message.  Hang in there and know you are not alone.  

deetoo, FEBbby23, kksali and 9 people reacted
(@ana)

@lovendures  Thank you SO much.   He had very red hair before it went gray. I always associate that with him.  

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@ana I sent angels to your brother Dale. I saw one standing behind his head, as if giving him a Reike treatment.  She is infusing his brain with healing light and it's doing something powerful but I can't tell the outcome. Another angel is at his feet. He is asleep so very peaceful as they work on him. The angel lifts one leg and then the other. Feels like they are testing his nervous system and also keeping him moving.  There are other angels a few feet above him swirling around him, above clouds. He sees them in his mind. They are also sending him light.

I will send another blast of light via another higher stronger being.  It may help.  But he is on the edge and although he is loved and in wonderful loving hands, people need to start turning on the healing energy now.   

Please everyone pray for him. Send your most powerful healing to him. 

Dina, BlueBelle, deetoo and 13 people reacted
(@theungamer)
Famed Member Registered

@ana Prayers and healing Reiki energy coming Dale's way. ❤️ 

deetoo, FEBbby23, kksali and 11 people reacted
(@lowtide)

@ana. Healing light, love and energy to your beloved brother Dale, now. It was a divine blessing that he was found and taken to the hospital in time. God bless and keep you and your family.

(@rowsella)
Noble Member Registered

Hello, I would like to add my niece Allie to the prayer list. She is 26, has a 3 year old daughter and is planning a wedding in March 2022 to Brian. She has been having episodes where she experiences rigors and then after, what she describes as convulsions... looks like chorea to me but she also exhibits a chorea like activity when asleep (medically, chorea does not occur in sleep). She has also experienced clumsiness/weakness in short periods over many years and even as a child seemed to need more sleep, napping often. She has had clinical depression in the past. I share this because recently the chorea/convulsions have increased and interfere with her daily life. She has been to 2 hospitals and the neurologists (without any MRI or EEG, Lupus or Lyme testing) decided her symptoms are from PTSD. So I please request a prayer that her symptoms will cease or at least, she gets a definitive diagnosis and some competent healthcare.

(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@ana

Perhaps it is an association with the hair.  Red was the primary color.  I meditated again on him and his family.  Lots of love and healing to all.

deetoo, FEBbby23, kksali and 11 people reacted
(@coyote)

@rowsella

Hi Rowsella, nice to see you! Of course I will send healing to Allie, but I have to say this; she needs to see different neurologists if that's an option. The fact that these professionals have given her a diagnosis (of PTSD!?) without the proper testing is...idiotic. You're a nurse and you know this, but I couldn't be quiet.

Page 1 / 57
Share: