Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Prayer List

(@triciact)
Illustrious Member Registered

@deetoo

Dearest Dee -- I am sending you lots of healing and protective energy and praying for you my friend. Wish I could bring you some chicken soup! Xoxoxo

❤️

deetoo, FEBbby23, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@deetoo

I completely understand how you are feeling Deetoo. At the beginning of the lock down, I also developed a UTI.  I was scared to death of going into the doctor or Urgent care.  There are some things I take which are natural remedies which I can sometimes have success with.  Fortunately, they helped this time.  My daughter had a different issue and was able to have a telemedicine appointment without going into a doctor's office and got a prescription.  Perhaps that can happen for you?  Or perhaps your doctor can prescribe something else?  Don't let it go too long because you do not want a kidney infection.  That could be serious.

I am sending you healing light.  May you be guided to take the best path for a healthy body.  Don't forget, you are not alone.  Your spirit guides are with you.  We are too.  You will be ok .

Michele, deetoo, FEBbby23 and 11 people reacted
(@bluebelle)

@deetoo

I'm so sorry you’re not feeling well and I’m sending healing energy to you.  Rest well tonight.  ???. May you have peace of mind and feel better in the morning.

Michele, FEBbby23, TriciaCT and 3 people reacted
(@herondreams)
Famed Member Registered
Topic starter  

Keeping you in my thoughts, @deetoo. Hope you feel better physically and emotionally quite soon! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

Michele, FEBbby23, TriciaCT and 3 people reacted
(@michele-b)

@ghandigirl

As a long time lover of buttons (an ancient currency of the heart in my mind!) I loved your art especially now as I have been  closed off and "buttoned up" (hahaha) in full on physical isolation since March 2nd.

Buttons go way back deeper than most people realize and have existed for almost 3000 years b.c. and even found in iron age excavations. Blows my mind but certainly explains the strange fascination and often great beauty that have carried in the past as treasured ornamental artifacts as well as currency for barter. 

I have one simple metal button from my paternal grandfathers U.S. Customs jacket, my paternal uncles and fathers jackets from WWII and ones from my mothers beautiful vintage clothing she and my grandmother designed and sewed.  Just a few, but miracles they even survived our intense house fire in the  70s at all!

Button art has long been popular though I've never done anything remotely as amazing as yours!  Just a few here and there for me. You are wise to get them from others, those are the only ones I can bare to part with as they are someone else's history not mine.

You are creating your own kind of archeological excavation and art history in the making my friend! 

Goldstone and Goldstone reacted
(@deetoo)

@stargazer, @pikake, @jeanne-mayell, @triciact, @lovendures, @bluebelle, @herondreams, and everyone,

Thank you all for your prayers and healing light.  My fever was worse first thing this morning which upset me, but it’s been better since I’ve been up.  I did a UTI self test and it still showed a positive result, so I went to my doctor this morning.  He does believe that my fever was caused by the UTI.  In the past I've never had a fever with it, which is why I became so alarmed.  And interestingly when my doctor took my temperature, it was normal. He's doing a culture and depending on what it shows, I might need a stronger or different antibiotic than what I am currently taking. 

While we were there, my husband and I had our doctor do the Coronavirus antibody blood test.  We were curious about it because both of us were pretty sick back in late December.  My doctor remarked that so far, no one he's tested has been positive with the antibodies.  I don't know which test he uses or how accurate it is.  We shall see.

Thanks again, everyone.  Love to all of you.

FEBbby23, Michele, Jeanne Mayell and 15 people reacted
(@bluebelle)

@deetoo

I'm glad you did the antibody test.  In retrospect, the lengthy illness you and your husband had made me wonder...  Glad your fever is gone and hope you continue to feel better today.  Much love to you.

Michele, Jeanne Mayell, deetoo and 5 people reacted
(@triciact)

@deetoo

I'm so glad you went to your doctor because I was feeling you needed a different antibiotic - which I'm glad you will be getting. I'm wondering what the result of that antibody test will be! ? 

Michele, deetoo, Laynara and 3 people reacted
(@sistermoon)
Famed Member Registered

Hey everybody, my 94-year-old grandmother was just taken to the hospital. If you would be so kind as to send some prayers her way, I would appreciate it. She lives in Philly which is still a bit of a hotspot so I'm more worried than usual. Thank you ❤️ 

FEBbby23, Michele, Goldstone and 15 people reacted
(@triciact)

@sistermoon

saying a prayer and sending her light right now! ? 

Grace, deetoo, SisterMoon and 5 people reacted
(@pikake)
Famed Member Registered

@sistermoon Consider it done; praying for grace and love to set her firmly on the path of healing. 

Grace, deetoo, SisterMoon and 5 people reacted
(@deetoo)

@triciact, I'm not sure if my doctor will be prescribing another antibiotic.  It depends on the test results and if I'm better by tomorrow.  My doc said it should take about 48 hours for things to improve, which would mean by tonight or tomorrow morning.  I'll be speaking with him then. 

@bluebelle, the temp goes up and down -- very strange.  But it's funny that my temp was 98 in my doctor's office.  I am grateful that we could get the antibody test while we were there.

Bluebelle, how is your granddaughter and her husband doing?

Michele, Jeanne Mayell, TriciaCT and 3 people reacted
(@deetoo)

@sistermoon, I'm sending prayers for your dear grandmother and for you. ?

Michele, SisterMoon, Michele and 1 people reacted
(@bluebelle)

@deetoo

Our granddaughter and her husband were feeling better over the weekend.  Still coughing, but much improved.  We know this Covid infection can last for weeks, so we will be relieved when they get through this week.  Thank you for asking.  They are deeply loved.  

teriz, Michele, Goldstone and 13 people reacted
(@deetoo)

@bluebelle,

Yay!  I know they're not over it, but I see and feel them getting stronger.  

Michele, Goldstone, ghandigirl and 9 people reacted
(@triciact)

@bluebelle

So glad to hear they are feeling better! ?

Michele, deetoo, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
(@ana)

@deetoo  UTI's are a b*tch.  You probably know this, but drinking lots of water will help flush the buggers out faster than they can multiply.  You have to practically live on the toilet if you do this but it does help.  

Goldstone, TriciaCT, deetoo and 3 people reacted
(@deetoo)

I need some help right now.  (It feels like I've been asking for help a lot lately.)   I've just had a nasty reaction to a new medication that my doctor just prescribed (not for the UTI -- it's something else I'm being treated for.)  I took the initial dose -- felt a little lightheaded and nauseous, which I was told could be an initial side effect -- so I thought "I can manage this."  Those feeling went away, so I figured, "okay, all good."  About 1/2 hour later, I was busy doing something else and I suddenly felt very hyper -- like I was going to jump out of my skin.  That feeling escalated so I took my BP -- really high, then it came back down as I did some deep breathing.  This hyper feeling and erratic BP went on for about two hours.  Now I just feel buzzing and deep anxiety.  I feel exhausted.  In the meantime, I've sent a message to my doctor.

I've had complicated health issues for the past 20+ years, and have been through so many treatments (some allopathic, some natural/homeopathic), that I just want to give up.  Not give up on myself, but give up on seeking any more medical treatment for this stuff.  It might be time to let it all go and let the chips fall where they may.  

Michele, BlueBelle, Michele and 1 people reacted
 gbs
(@gbs)
Famed Member Registered

@deetoo

I'm sorry you had the reaction to the medication. It sounds really frustrating and scary at the same time. 

I'm sending you loving thoughts for your body and mind to get the rest they need after this experience.

And if it's any consolation, we're in a Dark Moon right now leading up to the New Moon in Gemini. The Dark Moon is like being at low tide, all our forces are dragged out to sea, and we can often feel a raw and exposed. Things may get better for you after the New Moon this weekend.

Grace, Michele, Coyote and 7 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@deetoo. Oh, dear deetoo,  Focusing healing light on you now. Praying that you will receive the healing from all of us and that your body will return to peace and balance and good health.

Grace, Michele, Laynara and 9 people reacted
Page 9 / 42
Share: