Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Prayer List

(@journeywithme2)
Illustrious Member Registered

@triciact

Praying asking God to send AA Raphael to oversee her care and healing and asking that all hands be blessed and guided to be healing,loving hands. Seeing her surrounded and comforted by Holy Light and Angels.

BlueBelle, herondreams, Laynara and 7 people reacted
(@unk-p)

So i just talked to my Ma, and she sounded great!  She had just eaten some soup and some gelato. She expects to be home in a few days. We are so blessed by the love and support you all have  given us!

Now i would like to update the list:

Posted by: @herondreams

May our thoughts, prayers, love and light be with:

Jeanne's friend Deepti and all the heroic health workers out there

all those who are held in prisons and detention centers

Those working essential jobs: grocery, mail delivery, sanitation, and more

Teachers who miss their students and are doing their best with distance learning

All who are lonely, in grief, and afraid

Continued healing for Vestralux

Blessings for Coyote on his spiritual journey

Emotional support for laynara, Goldstone, Ghandigirl

SisterMoon's husband

James (Lovendures)

Bubble

And

the mother of gbs

all the victims of church abuse

Snowbird's wife, Barbara

the recent storm/tornado victims

Flora and her baby

and @triciact's Aunt Mickey

i hope i haven't missed anyone

BTW, has anyone heard from @vestralux lately?   Vestralux, if you are reading this, please punch in, and let us know how you are doing.

Baba, Grace, BlueBelle and 13 people reacted
(@ghandigirl)

Not doing well tonight at all. The pain I feel from my daughter's rejection is hardest at night. 

To feel unloved(or maybe just unliked), unwanted by your child is a horrible thing.  I wrote to tell her I miss her and asked if she would let me in to be her family again. That I can't die because I need more time with her, and I can't leave this world if we aren't family anymore. She has all the power in her not responding. I feel it's cruel. I feel it's bad for her to not have me in my role as mom. Bad for me, for my recovery.

I try to stay in the present moment, but I am not always successful.

I don't know what to pray for, her heart to turn, or mine to stop aching. So tonight I prayed for G-d to just take this from me. The heartbreak is sometimes overwhelming. Maybe I will pray for Grace and strength to love her anyway. and the courage to admit and deal with the deep & constant disappointment I feel.

Her 21st birthday is in a few days. another milestone I'll be missing. I sent a card, with photos of happy times, and a bunch of jewelry, plus 22 dollars, one to grow on. Sometimes she has written to say thanks for gifts.

When I expect nothing, it is a little less sad, but not much. Her rejection of me is the saddest thing I ever have had to go through. She thinks I left her father for this man. It's not what happened. She is confused and won't allow me to explain. She has made me the villain. She has decided her father is the greatest person in the world and her biggest supporter. Neither of these are true. Truth be told, I was I was her greatest supporter. I tried to keep her safe and happy.

I fear I have lost her. :(

BlueBelle, Aheartbegins, deetoo and 7 people reacted
(@sistermoon)
Famed Member Registered

@ghandigirl 

I am so sorry for the pain you are feeling right now. I am sending you strength for the days ahead.

I feel your daughter will come around in time. Something similar happened between me and my mother when I was that age. It took some time, but I came to realize the error of my ways.

When we are 20, we think we know it all. Time will bring clarity. In the meantime, continue to show her that she is loved. She will find her way back to you. 

Grace, BlueBelle, ghandigirl and 11 people reacted
(@triciact)

@ghandigirl and @sistermoon

I can second what sistermoon said. When I was younger (17) I asked my mother why she loved my younger brother more than me? She said she didn't love him more, but that she knew my spirit was stronger and that she worried about him more. She said she knew I could take care of myself. I was angry at her all the time. If I could have i would have left home and not seen her much. Then when I was 19 I started to see the error of my ways. When I was 22 my mother died suddenly in her sleep at 2am on Saturday - she was not ill. She had died of a blood clot to her heart. She was psychic and the night prior she tried to hint to me that she was going to die. She tried even to spend more time with me earlier in the week on a Tuesday night, but I didn't show because I chose to spend the evening with my boyfriend.

I spent many years regretting my decision to not to see her that Tuesday night. My point is that I eventually started to see her as one of my best friends someday, gradually at the age of 19 until 22. I felt devastated and cheated out of what I knew would have been wonderful years with my mother when she died. But I was coming around. Now, back then I was maturing in my heart quicker than some others at my age.

I feel eventually your daughter will return. Sometimes the less you expect of them and the more you allow them to come to realizations on their own the better. I don't know when but it will be out of the blue one day. Something will hit her soul. Until then, just tell her you love her but without telling her what you need. My advice is to just let her know how much you love her on occasion but with no caveats.

Blessings to you ghandigirl! ❤️ ? ? 

Grace, BlueBelle, ghandigirl and 11 people reacted
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@ghandigirl, I am sorry that your heart feels so heavy and sad.  I don't have children, so I can only imagine how much your daughter's rejection must hurt you.  And the uncertainty and isolation that we all feel with this pandemic can surely intestify our pain and fear.

As @sistermoon and @triciact stated, I also believe that your daughter will come around in time.  I realize that my words may feel like cold comfort for what you are painfully experiencing now. But as sistermoon stated, time will bring clarity to her.  You haven't lost your daughter.  I feel that strongly.  Do not give up hope.  

Just continue to love your daughter.  If you pray, pray for your daughter.  And above all, love and pray for yourself.  Be kind to yourself.  You are a good, wise, courageous and loving soul, and I am grateful that you are here with us.

Bless you, my friend.

? ? ? 

BlueBelle, ghandigirl, Aheartbegins and 9 people reacted
(@unk-p)

adding our @elaineg to the prayer list. She says she has been coughing and not feeling good.

BlueBelle, herondreams, deetoo and 13 people reacted
(@triciact)

I just found out that my Dear Aunt Mickey (my 2nd mom - she helped raise me) does have coronavirus. She's 89 yrs old. please say a prayer. She is weak and sick in bed in the retirement home in Germany.

BlueBelle, Pikake, Unk p and 9 people reacted
 gbs
(@gbs)
Famed Member Registered

@triciact

I will hold your Aunt Mickey in my prayers, asking that she receive the healing of the Universe in her lungs, her heart, her bloodstream, and anywhere else her body needs it in order to recover from the virus.

Yofisofi, Grace, BlueBelle and 7 people reacted
(@ghandigirl)

Guess who just called? My kid! She received the card, photos, and gifts today. We just talked for almost an hour and I was scattered and rambling and she was very accepting. I couldn't stop laughing for several minutes afterwards and I remember taking the pregnancy test and laughing in the very same way.

And now though I am crying. Tears of relief, and tears of regret washing away.

It's a miracle. And unexpected. and you all are psychic-hahahaha cause you were right...and I am laughing AND crying now.

Yofisofi, Baba, Grace and 23 people reacted
(@deetoo)

@triciact, I'm sending your dear Aunt Mickey healing and comforting light.  She will be in my meditation tonight.

Lots of love to you, my friend.

? ? ?    

BlueBelle, TriciaCT, Unk p and 3 people reacted
(@deetoo)

@ghandigirl, what a blessing!  Your daughter allowed herself to feel your love and responded in kind.  I am moved beyond words.  I also have this huge grin across my face -- I am so happy for you, my dear friend.  ?

Yofisofi, TriciaCT, ghandigirl and 5 people reacted
(@unk-p)

@triciact so sorry to hear that! Sending love and prayers for both of you

BlueBelle, TriciaCT, deetoo and 3 people reacted
 gbs
(@gbs)
Famed Member Registered

Thank you to everyone for the healing thoughts you sent my mother. After many phone calls to the press and local and state health authorities, my sister arranged for my mother to be tested for COVID. Just as importantly, she worked with a city council member and her state rep and they persuaded the city health department to test all the staff at my mother's care facility. The health commissioner said that the patterns that emerge from this testing will be used to inform new policy around staff for all 10 nursing facilities in the city. So: progress! I know that your energies played a part in this–my sister says that she feels like she has been guided.

Now my sister is on to the next step, getting all the residents in my mother's facility tested. And then after that, all the residents in the other 9 facilities.

Unk p, ghandigirl, herondreams and 5 people reacted
(@frank)
Famed Member Registered

Hi All,

I'm asking for healing to be sent to my mother. She fell today and broke her hip. She's in the hospital right now and will be having surgery tomorrow morning.  She's 83.

Thanks ❤️ 

SisterMoon, Unk p, deetoo and 11 people reacted
(@grace)
Noble Member Registered

@frank Prayers for your Mom, Frank. May the surgery go well, and may she recover quickly!

Yofisofi, Unk p, Baba and 5 people reacted
(@lovendures)

@frank

Oh Dear Frank!  So sorry to hear about your mom.  May her surgery go well, may she stay safe, know she is loved and feel better. 

Unk p, deetoo, Unk p and 1 people reacted
(@goldstone)
Noble Member Registered

@frank

I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope surgery goes well and that she'll have a swift recovery with her hip

Unk p, deetoo, Unk p and 1 people reacted
 gbs
(@gbs)
Famed Member Registered

@frank

Frank, I see what we here on Earth call disincarnated surgeons. They're working on your mother's hip, guiding the incarnated doctors but also working in tandem with them. I see a circle of glowing golden light around the fracture and the doctors working on it.

May your mother have a smooth, uneventful recovery.

Yofisofi, Unk p, deetoo and 5 people reacted
(@rowsella)
Noble Member Registered

Just want everyone here (my brothers and sisters and aunties and uncles) to know, you are in my prayers today. I love you!

Yofisofi, SisterMoon, Unk p and 11 people reacted
Page 2 / 42
Share: