Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Prayer List

(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@deetoo

Thank you my sweet and dear friend.  I appreciate your meditation and bless you for thinking of her and sharing what you saw.

Yes, let's keep all our educators in our meditation on Wednesday.

Jeanne Mayell, JourneyWithMe2, FEBbby23 and 5 people reacted
(@triciact)
Illustrious Member Registered

@deetoo and @Lovendures

Lovendures, I also feel a sense of peace for your daughter. She is blessed to have your energy within her, and used her intuition and allowed her guides to help her when she responded with the questionnaire. I'm worried about the same thing involving my best friend here in CT, she is a special education teacher, and does not want to be in person. She's 60 this year too.

Deetoo, Paula is sad and her family is in pain. I wonder how they all got covid. She is recovering from covid, and mentioned that some certain drugs they are giving her are really helping. Thank you for your prayers and energy.

I assume the doctors have checked for pancreatitis. What Bala didn't mention to me, but I checked on line, is that smoking can cause pancreatitis and, unfortunately, I know he's a smoker. It's ironic, since he eats well, vegetarian, etc. yet smokes. I'm going to pray that he stops smoking after this scare, no matter what the diagnosis, and that he will be healthy too.

Love and light to you!

Jeanne Mayell, Stargazer, villager and 13 people reacted
(@febbby23)

@journeywithme2 prayers for all who are struggling with health issues and those making hard decisions on their livelihood.    I am asking for complete healing and for the best outcome for work and safety.     Sending all so much light, love and peace of mind.  ❤️☮️

Jeanne Mayell, Stargazer, villager and 11 people reacted
(@triciact)

HI All, We are without power since Tuesday afternoon, very very spotty internet coverage on my iphone, and have no estimated up time. I finally was able to log in here now so I"m hoping you can send healing love and light to my friend Bala. He's still in the hospital in N.Carolina and it turns out it's not Covid, but something very serious involving his pancreas. He's in a lot of pain and will continue to be in the hospital until the weekend. He and his family are of course so upset. He would be more than happy to receive your loving energies. ? ? 

lowtide, Michele, ghandigirl and 17 people reacted
(@sistermoon)
Famed Member Registered

if you are able today, could you send some healing light to my little girl? She fell and I fear her arm is broken. It's swollen and she can't move it. I'm praying she won't need surgery.

Thank you all for your help 

ghandigirl, Jeanne Mayell, lowtide and 9 people reacted
(@michele-b)

@sistermoon

Prayers Prayers prayers to and for your little one. ????????

Unk p and Unk p reacted
(@michele-b)

@triciact

Love and prayers for you and friend Bala. Can you use your phone data plan like i do without wifi.  I do massive work on many sites on my android phone.

I am blessed by Verizon to have unlimited data for past 5 years I think. Otherwise without unlimited data type fast or entertain us with voice typing. I had to give that one up though my kids were loving it and laughing until they cried.  I never swear (bad ch'i) but boy i must say words too close to some i never say ? ????

ghandigirl, Jeanne Mayell, Lovendures and 3 people reacted
(@deetoo)

@sistermoon, I'm so sorry about your little girl's accident.  Sending comforting and healing light her way.  I see your sweet child surrounded by angels. 

I will keep your family in my prayers.  Much love to you.

Unk p, Jeanne Mayell, Unk p and 1 people reacted
(@febbby23)

@sistermoon prayers and light to your little girl that all will be well.   This is the second little girl in 2 days that had an issue like this.  I’m sending positive thoughts for both. ❤️

deetoo, Jeanne Mayell, deetoo and 1 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

@sistermoon  Prayers Light and Love and Healing for your sweet daughter ❤️ ? kiss it make it better.

deetoo, Jeanne Mayell, Michele and 3 people reacted
(@michele-b)

@journeywithme2

LOL @ the kiss it make it better. I did my usually amazing energy healing on a really badly broken and dislocated wrist/ arm  in AK. Didn't work but I felt no pain ever until post surgery. Then i couldn't get through titanium plate they screwed in.  I gave it my all. 

And I'm giving it for little one now just in case ! Kissing it better through the air waves now.

Miracles are always possible. I've had them/seen them???

Love you guys and your kids! 

???????

deetoo, Jeanne Mayell, JourneyWithMe2 and 3 people reacted
(@michele-b)

@sistermoon

For your daughter and everyone here whenever you/we/me/thee need good energy and pure sweetness!

5 year old Claire Ryann Crosby sings "Tomorrow" from musical "Annie"

https://youtu.be/biwyqBjfPU8

And with her dad Dave 

Claire Ryann Crosby sing "A Whole New World"

https://youtu.be/yLaskxHP4bI

deetoo, Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23 and 5 people reacted
(@moonbeam)

@sistermoon, so sorry to hear! Healing and light for your little girl. ❤️ 

deetoo, Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23 and 3 people reacted
(@sistermoon)
Famed Member Registered

@michele-b @moonbeam @febbby23 @deetoo @journeywithme2

Thank you all for your kind and generous help! We are lucky -- there is a crack in the elbow plate but nothing has been displaced. She is in a cast but doesn't need surgery, and I'm so thankful for this good news!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you all for your help. And, @michele-b -- the fact that, with all you have going on, you thought to help my sweet girl moved me to tears. 

I am so grateful to have found this community and all the wonderful people in it ❤️ 

ghandigirl, deetoo, Lovendures and 13 people reacted
(@michele-b)

@sistermoon

Wonderful news in all ways! Phew!

Blessings abound!  ???????

(@moonbeam)

@sistermoon, such good news! I hope the pain will be minor and the healing/recovery speedy.

(@journeywithme2)

@sistermoon  Thank you God for answered prayers!!!!! Continuing to send Healing Energy, Light and Love for complete recovery without further incident... and.. lots more kisses to make it better ? 

(@ghandigirl)

2 Prayers

First for me. I am a bit set back with healing. My Anxiety has been lying to me and I have been feeling manic, and panicked.  Don't want medical advice. Don't want any advice. Just prayers for stillness and calm. 

It is my holiday today and here is a prayer I sent to my daughter.  It is both a traditional prayer and a free verse poem I added on to. She is my heart. It has been hard.

Here is what I sent to her. I saw her view it in real time: 

Shanah Tova Tikatevu
May You Be Inscribed In The Book of Life
May you grow in Grace and Shechinah
May all your footsteps lead you to happiness and joy ?

deetoo, Lovendures, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
(@lovendures)

@sistermoon

This is very good news.  My daughter broke her arm when she was 10 during ballet class.  Who breaks their arm in ballet??? 

May she heal quickly, feel loved and look back at this time as an adventure.

deetoo, FEBbby23, SisterMoon and 3 people reacted
(@lovendures)

"Blessed is the way wherein you walk today, for there is prepared for you a place of rest."

Thank you our dear sister Ruth, for all you have unceasingly given to your country, for the radiant light of hope you have shone for all the world to witness, for continuing to get up off your sickbed year after year, day after day to guide us in becoming a better nation.

A grateful nation mourns  you, our tireless and resolute champion for justice. 

I am profoundly grateful for our beloved notorious RBG.  

May she be surrounded by a host of angels. 

Vesta, ghandigirl, kksali and 13 people reacted
Page 17 / 42
Share: