Clear all

[Closed] Prayer List

840 Posts
63 Users
8800 Likes
29 K Views
(@firstcat)
Prominent Member Registered

Sending healing to all.  You were all on my list in morning prayer.  I also added George Floyd and his family, Reverend Al Sharpton, Grace and Family, Nancy, Bob, Anita, Ron, Pat, all the protesters, law enforcement, and clergy. Please hold all in guiding light to higher vibration.  Sage, blessings, and Reiki healing, Amen

herondreams, gbs, deetoo and 5 people reacted
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

On  May 30th, one of the organizers of a protest in Phoenix was taken into custody from her car, no reason given.  From the Maricopa County jail, ICE did screenings and she is now set to be transferred to the Eloy detention center which currently has one of the highest rates of Covid infections in the country.  She is a DACA recipient. 
Please send light and love to Maxima.  There are people gathering to demand she be released or at least not be transferred to Eloy. They are very upset the sheriff is working with ICE too. 
I am trying to find more information but do know multiple organizations are demanding her release.

deetoo, TriciaCT, herondreams and 5 people reacted
 gbs
(@gbs)
Famed Member Registered

When I pray for/meditate on Gaia, our beautiful planet, I sense a great readiness to accept our prayers for healing. But we humans must generate the prayers and actions–Earth will not come to save us from ourselves. The Earth has an incredible capacity to regenerate itself–it felt electric, alive with this energy when I meditated on it yesterday.

deetoo, Goldstone, TriciaCT and 7 people reacted
(@lovendures)

Posted by: @lovendures

On  May 30th, one of the organizers of a protest in Phoenix was taken into custody from her car, no reason given.  From the Maricopa County jail, ICE did screenings and she is now set to be transferred to the Eloy detention center which currently has one of the highest rates of Covid infections in the country.  She is a DACA recipient. 
Please send light and love to Maxima.  There are people gathering to demand she be released or at least not be transferred to Eloy. They are very upset the sheriff is working with ICE too. 
I am trying to find more information but do know multiple organizations are demanding her release.

Update.  Reports say Maxima has been released.  Please consider sending light and love to all who are being held at the Eloy detention facility with the very high Covid rate and all people held in prisons and detention facilities.

deetoo, Goldstone, TriciaCT and 9 people reacted
(@goldstone)
Noble Member Registered

I should pray for the things that are going on in this world right now, especially in HK and now the US. There's so many things that reached to this breaking point and I'm worried for everyone. I'll pray and meditate for everyone, especially the people who were affected by Mr. Floyd's death, which is the greater collective. I saw my friends' posts on Facebook and they expressed their distrught for the last few days. This should be an indicator that we're going through a massive hurt due to the system and the other people have done.

Sending the light and love as much as possible. ? 

Michele, deetoo, Michele and 1 people reacted
(@firstcat)

Reiki healing power and light sent to Eloy detention facility,  Amen

deetoo, TriciaCT, deetoo and 1 people reacted
(@goldstone)
Noble Member Registered

I'm very concern for the protesters that were about to start their own march in Australia this weekend. The NSW government wants to make this protest illegal, so they are taking it to the Supreme Court of NSW. I'm fully aware that this will going to make a lot of people hurt and sick from the big gatherings with COVID still rampaging across the world, but striking down this protest as illegal will send some unfortunate implications with our democracy big time. Already our own democratic livelihood is on thin ice due to the lack of expression rights in our constitution, the upcoming Religious bill, etc.

I'll meditate tonight for them and the other people across the nation who about to begin their march tomorrow.

Michele, deetoo, Michele and 1 people reacted
(@triciact)
Illustrious Member Registered

Asking for everyone's help to send healing love and light and prayers to my dear friend and co-worker Paula. She's in N.C. and has a high fever, they are waiting for the covid test to come back but she has pneumonia so looks likely. ? ❤️ ?

deetoo, Michele, deetoo and 1 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

@triciact  praying and sending!

TriciaCT, deetoo, TriciaCT and 1 people reacted
(@michele-b)

@triciact

Absolutely!  As one of the epidemiologists said if we don't know someone with covid we will.  And if we don't know someone who died from this monstrosity of a very smart survivalist bugs. We will that as well.

Hurts my heart that were already knowing by first or second degree of someone who's ill. Some states (or people) are getting tests readily others we know have experts who know who to call because they work or have worked in this arena are spending fruitless days jumping endless hoops simply because the triage list of test worthy symptoms don't match up.

So in this case having a fever is a good chance of getting a test. 

I still have a candle lit for all prayers for healing and their names are now in .y heart as well.

No matter what the results are may they know they are loved and cared for and may they be well. ???

FEBbby23, TriciaCT, deetoo and 3 people reacted
(@lovendures)

@goldstone

Blessings for those marching tomorrow.  

@triciact

Will keep Paula in my prayers.  May she recover quickly and feel well soon.

FEBbby23, TriciaCT, FEBbby23 and 1 people reacted
(@lovendures)

Updating about my friend Debbie who has 2 parents sick with covid.

Her mom Ruth is back home and on oxygen.  this is good news.

Larry her father is stable.  Today is day 2 on the BiPAP/CPAP machine at 60% oxygen. He can be on it for up to 6 days.  His labs came back and his d-dimer is worse. This means the inflammation in his lungs has increased. Yesterday it was 3500 and now it is 6980. HIs nurse says he has a good sense of humor.   In the evening the nurse will hold up his phone and he and his wife can FaceTime. 

Please keep them in your prayers and send them healing light if you are able.  

It feels like we have been trying to help  Covid ill people for so long and yet we all know we have so far to go yet. Whatever mile of the marathon our world is running, the finish line is not in site, at least in the US.

lowtide, TriciaCT, deetoo and 7 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

@lovendures

Prayers ongoing!

Lovendures, TriciaCT, deetoo and 3 people reacted
(@share)
Famed Member Registered

@lovendures sending healing prayers for your travels and your friends’ safety.

@triciact sending prayers to Paula.  May she be healing in a bed of peppermint and daffodils.

@goldstone sending you positive thoughts and lots of shielding light.

share the love and light 

deetoo, Lovendures, deetoo and 1 people reacted
(@lovendures)

Prayers for RBG who is battling cancer again.

Share, lowtide, deetoo and 5 people reacted
(@deetoo)

@lovendures, thank you for updating us on Debbie's parents.  I continue to pray for their continued healing.

Lovendures, my husband and I were out this morning running errands and you and your family popped into my head.  I saw you all, smiling doggie included,  within a bubble of protective light.  The image was peaceful and joyful.  The love that you all share is powerful!  I continue to pray for your family's peace and safety, and that your daughter be divinely guided in all of her decisions.  

@triciact, have you heard any more news about Paula?  I am holding her in the light and keeping her in my prayers.

Lovendures, Share, Unk p and 3 people reacted
(@2ndfdl)

I just deleted without posting, a difficult situation in my family which has me tied up in knots.
Without going into detail, I would be grateful for prayers for safety for myself and my family regarding travel on Sunday and a family event taking place on Monday. 

Jeanne Mayell, TriciaCT, FEBbby23 and 11 people reacted
(@deetoo)

@2ndfdl, I'm so sorry to hear of your distress.  I'm sending peaceful and protective light to you and your family.  You will be in my prayers.  ❤️ 

TriciaCT, FEBbby23, Unk p and 7 people reacted
(@deetoo)

Civil rights icon Rep. John Lewis has passed away from cancer.  I have no words to express the deep sadness I feel for his family and our nation.  What a profound loss for this country. 

May Rep. Lewis rest in peace, and may his family and friends be surrounded in comforting, healing light.        

ghandigirl, TriciaCT, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
(@share)
Famed Member Registered

@deetoo Such a beautiful angel Rep. Lewis.  Sending butterflies of love and hugs to his family and those close to him.  Rest In Peace.

share the love and light 

Jeanne Mayell, TriciaCT, FEBbby23 and 5 people reacted
Page 15 / 42
Share: