Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Prayer List

(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@coyote

I am sending you healing energy and know you will have a good outcome.  Glad you can have this done now and move forward on your journey.  Much love and light to you, dear friend.

JourneyWithMe2, Unk p, Coyote and 9 people reacted
(@deetoo)

@coyote, when I meditated on you late this morning I saw a solid group of spiritual guides standing behind you, as if to say "we're on it!  Ready to go."  You have such a powerful source of love, protection and healing surrounding you!  It makes me smile and touches my heart.  

I am sending you healing energy now and you will be in my morning prayers.  

Lots of love to you, my friend. ❤️ 

JourneyWithMe2, Unk p, Coyote and 7 people reacted
(@stargazer)
Illustrious Member Registered

@coyote

As Michele so said in her lovely cherishing way, dear Coyote, I am also getting out the sage and candles, and sending some Wolf Medicine your way ... 

You are so brave to do this right now, and I feel that it will all be winged right through in Spirit for you. With so many who hold you in deep heart light and healing, it has to be so ?

JourneyWithMe2, Unk p, Coyote and 5 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

@coyote

Calling out and asking that Archangel Raphael be there to Guide the surgical team, the recovery team and the ambulatory team. Asking Spirit to bless the surgeon's hands with skill and be an extension of Holy and complete healing. Asking that all hands that touch you be healing, loving hands infusing you with strength and wellness.Surrounding all of you with Holy white Light swirled with the pinks and greens of Agape and Healing. Amen...and so it is.

Pikake, Unk p, Coyote and 7 people reacted
(@unk-p)

@coyote  hey my brother, sending you loving energy for tomorrow, and all the days that follow.  The world (and i) still have so much to learn from you- that i am sure you will come through this just fine!

And also i wanted to thank you for turning me on to Lewis Mehl-Madrona.  Haven't read his books yet, but his blog is fascinating http://mehl-madrona.blogspot.com/

peace and love to you

FEBbby23, BlueBelle, Stargazer and 11 people reacted
(@coyote)

@dhyanaji

I appreciate your messages. And you're not the first forum member here to see writing projects in my future. I just have to make a revision: I'm a "he," so Brother Coyote is a more accurate title ?.

@stargazer

My decision to have surgery doesn't feel like an act of bravery. I guess like you said, it will be "all winged right through in Spirit," and I'm just taking hold of an opportunity that is making itself available. 

Posted by: @unk-p

The world (and i) still have so much to learn from you- that i am sure you will come through this just fine!

This means a lot to me. Thank you, Unk.

FEBbby23, Pikake, BlueBelle and 15 people reacted
(@coyote)

@jeanne-mayell

Just before I was alerted to your message, I felt a warming energy enveloping my left eye. Go figure ? .

FEBbby23, Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle and 15 people reacted
(@claire)
Honorable Member Registered

@coyote, there are so many messages here that it is sometimes hard for me to keep up.  In that case, the most immediate is the best place to begin.

I wanted to give you a virtual hug, along with all the others, and wish you peaceful, quick 
and complete healing.  You are obviously beloved here, and have the attentive spirit of so many.  I add my prayers to all the others for you.  We will all look forward to hearing how you came through this when you’re ready.  I have every expectation this will be a success.  

Lovendures, FEBbby23, Jeanne Mayell and 19 people reacted
(@febbby23)

@coyote I’m just reading this and sending you healing thoughts and light.  You will remain in my prayers for complete recovery and healing.   Bless you dear one.  

Jeanne Mayell, Coyote, Stargazer and 7 people reacted
(@unk-p)

@coyote i don't get too hung up about pronouns.. One time someone on this forum called me a "soul sister", and i totally took it as a compliment.  Honored, actually.  

I'm not the world's most traditional guy, but if you saw me -  i have a big ol' beard, and i am just so - well, lets just say, when i get out of the shower, there is enough hair left in the tub to stuff a small decorative pillow. Like the one on Aunt Nell's sofa- the needlepoint one that spells out the letters 'OMG!"

Lovendures, Pikake, Jeanne Mayell and 15 people reacted
(@stargazer)

@unk-p

Lols unk ... "OMG"....hair! 

I am thinking that losing ungodly amounts of it in the bath may be attributed to a vitamin deficiency?

Well ok, just food for deep thought, and recently ordered some super vitamins from that genius guy in Arizona (he who won't be named, but is a 'pro' and wears 'caps' if you get my drift).....

Hope your day going swimmingly !?????

Laynara, Unk p, TriciaCT and 3 people reacted
(@stargazer)

I have a request to make of anyone willing to make some light rain down over here in our drought-stricken Southwest.... please join me in a focused prayer for thunder storms to return to our very diverse terrains here in parching NM & AZ?

The monsoon rains that usually sweep across the sage fields, the mountains and forests and deserts haven't shown up this year sadly....

We need those rainbows!  

⛈️?⛈️

herondreams, Coyote, FEBbby23 and 13 people reacted
(@coyote)

Thanks everyone for the prayers and healing energy. The surgery went well. I’m resting at home.

@stargazer

I thought the Southwest Monsoon doesn’t get started until the second half of June.

SisterMoon, herondreams, FEBbby23 and 23 people reacted
(@claire)
Honorable Member Registered

Oh Good!  So glad to hear from you that is done and dusted.  Rest and Recover.  You are needed here, healthy and renewed.

Coyote, Stargazer, deetoo and 5 people reacted
(@triciact)

@coyote

So glad you are doing well and resting! Thinking of you! ?

Coyote, Stargazer, deetoo and 3 people reacted
(@deetoo)

@coyote, that's wonderful news!  I'll be sending you continued healing during tonight's Circle of Light meditation.

TriciaCT, Coyote, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
(@stargazer)

@coyote

So glad to hear that your procedure went well Coyote.... when I was doing the sage this morning, I felt that you were just breezing through it with so much light swirling around everyone involved with you in there. Almost felt like you were levitating!  Blessed you are to have all that good karma my friend, and the loving healing intentions of so many.

As for the thunder storms here, they usually start in April up here in Northern NM... and now it's almost June with only one night of 'buffalo thunder' storm. Predicted is ongoing drought through the summer months when it starts to warm up this year and this is a devastation for the wildlife, rivers, and landscapes.

Just want to bump the skys over here as much as possible in the hope that the monsoons will appear, and I keep praying that Spirit will have mercy, though the weather patterns have been so extremely out of balance. Alot of strife comes over everything when it gets really arid...

Even few of the migrating hummingbirds and others have shown up this year ...strange days!

I saw a solitary Robin though early one morning recently ...a lucky sign ?

herondreams, Coyote, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
(@bluebelle)

@coyote. Glad you’re safely home and recuperating.  I will remember you and send you continued healing during the meditation tonight.  Rest well!

Coyote, FEBbby23, Unk p and 9 people reacted
(@suspira44)
Famed Member Registered

@coyote  What wonderful news!

Coyote, Laynara, Unk p and 5 people reacted
(@lovendures)

@coyote @stargazer

They don't usually come until later.  I think early July is the average date.  However, it has been unusually hot this May.  It was 108 in my city today.  Most of May has been above average.  Way over the average.  We haven't had any real rain since March.   

We could use at least a normal monsoon season which isn't so normal anymore.

So, yes, we could use some prayers.  

TriciaCT, herondreams, Coyote and 9 people reacted
Page 13 / 42
Share: