Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Prayer List

(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@deetoo

Oh, I’m so sorry to hear about the reaction you’ve had to this medicine.  It’s both frightening and discouraging.  Our son is a paraplegic and one of the ongoing complications of a spinal cord injury is chronic UTI.  This may sound simplistic, but he always starts heavy doses of vitamin c, through tablets and lots of cranberry juice.  Occasionally, only antibiotics will resolve the infection, but the majority of the time, he’s able to take care of himself with high dose vitamin C.  I know you’re feeling low and discouraged, but my gut feeling is that your doctor is going to help you get through this.  And your friends here have your back, too.  I’m sending you much love, healing and Peace of mind.  Rest well tonight, dear friend.

FEBbby23, Jeanne Mayell, deetoo and 7 people reacted
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

@sistermoon

Love and prayers from my heart through yours to your grandma. Such fragile times but such strength in so many now.

?

(@michele-b)

@deetoo

So much upheaval in such a great sensitive spirit my dearest dee!

Its all too much to handle at once!!

May the doctors skill and all of our love and prayers surround and lift you up and out of this major imbalance of so many added together concerns at once.

An abundance of so much love and light already all around you now and all of us lifting you up and out of so many unsettling issues and worries to finding the root of all these frightening reactions and intense sensitivities and creation of underlying issues that keep adding up and increasing.

May you find some answers and understandings in new ways to the core of your own inner healing through new ways of looking and dealing and treating this unsettling and over riding and over whelming set of symptoms.

There are so many central sensitivity syndromes being recognized now in people with these kinds of continued sensitivities and issues and you are so needing and so deserving of having them recognized by a collection of symptoms and not just one thing after another. 

My heart goes out to you and wraps you up in its heartstrings of understanding and love. 

???

Grace and Grace reacted
(@deetoo)

@jeanne-mayell, I felt your healing light around the time you posted.  Thank you, dear Jeanne.  In fact, around 7:30 pm I was led into my private room where I meditated and prayed.  I felt healing coming from many sources -- on this plane and other realms.  My prayer was this:  Please guide me to hear what I need to hear, see what I need to see, and say what I need to say.  If I'm meant to have these physical and mental challenges, that's okay.  Healing takes many forms.  Above all, what I want is peace within.  Please give me the courage to spend the rest of my life as an instrument of goodness, truth and peace, in whatever form that may take.

@bluebelle, your post brought me to tears when you mentioned your son.  I felt connected to him in a certain way.  And I could feel his beautiful soul through you -- a double dose of kindness and goodness, yours and his, coming my way.  It was a surprise the way it hit me, and the way my heart opened up.  Thank you, my dear friend.

Thank you as well for the suggestion about the Vitamin C.  I've taken cranberry, but not high doses of C for a UTI.  I've used high-dose C for colds and that often helps.

@gbs, is the Dark Moon anything like the Bad Moon Rising?  I'm semi-joking.  When I read your post, that Clearance Clearwater Revival song popped up, specifically the verses "I see the bad moon rising ... I see trouble on the way.  Don't go 'round tonight, it's bound to take your life.  There's a bad moon on the rise."  I actually don't think there is such a thing as a "bad" moon; it's all on how you look at it.  Thank you, @gbs, for leading me to that hope of a New Moon, just 'round the corner!

Lots of love to all of you.

FEBbby23, Laynara, Lovendures and 5 people reacted
(@lovendures)

@deetoo

Dearest Deetoo,

I am so sorry you are having a difficult time right now.

Last year, my mom had a horrible time regarding her blood pressure.  She is very sensitive to medications and the only Blood Pressure Med she did well on was discontinued and she could not find one to work/or one that didn't cause her to have reactions.

She was so bad that I was truly worried about how long she might be with us.  And then her doctor discovered something within an unrelated genetic health test she took and it changed the way they went about treating her.  Her doctor is really good about making DNA connections with health and reading the scientific data provided in the tests.

Anyway, while she is still needing to go in and have things modified, she is in my better spirits and health.  Like a 180 degree difference.  She has hope and can see light.

So, my sweet lady, there is hope.  

Also, DeeToo, I love your prayer.  It has touched me deeply.  

My prayer was this:  Please guide me to hear what I need to hear, see what I need to see, and say what I need to say.  If I'm meant to have these physical and mental challenges, that's okay.  Healing takes many forms.  Above all, what I want is peace within.  Please give me the courage to spend the rest of my life as an instrument of goodness, truth and peace, in whatever form that may take.

I will keep you in my prayers and send you healing light.

BlueBelle, FEBbby23, Unk p and 7 people reacted
(@sistermoon)
Famed Member Registered

Thank you all for sending healing light to my grandmother. Tomorrow she is having a triple bypass -- they initially just wanted to do stents, but the blockages are too severe. So if you can, just add her to your (already lengthy) prayer and light list. Her spirits are much better than they were, though -- she's been alone, self-isolating in her home since March, and ironically I think getting out (even though it meant going to the hospital) has been good for her.

Thinking of you @deetoo and praying your reaction improves quickly. How frustrated you must feel. May this all pass soon ❤️ 

BlueBelle, FEBbby23, Unk p and 9 people reacted
(@deetoo)

@sistermoon, thank you for your prayers.  I am sending healing to your grandmother and will be holding her in the light.

@lovendures, thank you, kind lady, for your lovely words of hope and healing.  I'm happy that your mom is doing so much better!  That news makes me smile.  

@@dhyanaji, thank you for your healing light.  I also had a similar reaction to two different antidepressants years ago, so I can relate. The doctor who is treating me for the UTI is my primary care physician; the other doctor is an integrative guy, specializing in chronic and unusual inflammatory illnesses, as well as lyme.  It's the second doc who prescribed what I reacted to today.  I did speak with him, and he believes I reacted because I'm still being treated for an active UTI and my body is in a delicate place right now.  He doesn't think I would have had that same reaction had I totally recovered.  So he told me to stop his treatment (which I planned to do anyway!) and wait for my body to totally heal, then try it again.  I'm going to give myself the time to heal and decide later what to do next.  

?  

BlueBelle, FEBbby23, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
(@unk-p)

@deetoo  Hey, so i haven't been posting much lately, but i have been reading and following along.  I will continue to pray for you, Deetoo, and now also for @sistermoon's grandmother.    Peace and love

BlueBelle, FEBbby23, deetoo and 3 people reacted
(@herondreams)
Famed Member Registered
Topic starter  

@sistermoon More prayers sent for your grandmother. 

@deetoo Sending you a big virtual hug. Your prayer feels just right to me, and I wish you the peace and clarity you seek. 

SisterMoon, deetoo, FEBbby23 and 3 people reacted
(@triciact)

@deetoo

I'm so sorry this is happening to you! I am sending you lots of love and healing light and asking the angels to help you. I will be focusing on you now and tonight during the mediation. Praying for you right now. xoxox ? ❤️ 

Laynara, BlueBelle, FEBbby23 and 3 people reacted
(@deetoo)

@triciact, I was feeling awful when I woke up this morning, but a few minutes ago I began to feel better and lighter.  It was your healing light and prayers!  Thank you, dear friend.

I need to say that the love and kindness I feel in this community is overwhelming to me.  It brings me to tears.  You are all such wonderful souls.    

Laynara, FEBbby23, TriciaCT and 3 people reacted
(@bluebelle)

@sistermoon

i am praying for your grandmother today and sending her love and healing.  May her procedure go smoothly and may she return to full health.  Much love to you.

deetoo, Laynara, SisterMoon and 3 people reacted
(@febbby23)

@deetoo I am holding you in my prayers that you feel better and experience complete healing.  ☮️❤️

Laynara, deetoo, Laynara and 1 people reacted
(@febbby23)

@sistermoon sending prayers and peace for your grandmother and you too.  When we watch our loved ones experience difficulties it’s unsettling and disrupts our peace.  Love and care help soothe our souls.  Blessings, healing and peace to you all.  

deetoo, Laynara, SisterMoon and 3 people reacted
(@suspira44)
Famed Member Registered

Sending lots of prayers for the country and people who post here.  It does seem that healing energy and light works! It's very powerful.

I am asking for some help for my friend Taryn, who has AML and is now getting transfusions every other day to keep her alive. I was told she had a bone marrow transplant, and my sister (a nurse) says it takes about 6 weeks for it to kick in. But this is second-hand information, I'm not really sure she had the transplant. I saw a photo of her today and she looks dreadful. She's been in the hospital a month.

She's a very good, spiritual person with a beautiful family. Her father was very famous and died young. I hope you can send her some healing. She of all people would be very receptive to it. Thanks.

herondreams, FEBbby23, deetoo and 9 people reacted
(@lovendures)

I will keep Taryn in my prayers and continue to send her healing light.  

As I thought of her, I envisioned a blanket of love and healing, soft energy, wrapping around her.  When I did so I felt tingling on the top of my head.  I felt some go to you also Suspira44. May she feel peace and conform and may she know she is loved.

FEBbby23, deetoo, Suspira44 and 5 people reacted
(@lovendures)

Prayers are a beautiful gift and so are the members of our community.

Stargazer, herondreams, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
(@suspira44)
Famed Member Registered

so beautiful, thank you! I'm concerned, but I know if you are all working for her, I'm less concerned. I will keep you updated. 

herondreams, FEBbby23, Lovendures and 5 people reacted
(@lovendures)

Yes, amazing miracles do happen.

There's no place like home.

James is home!

Thank you for all of your prayers for James and his family.  He was met with a street lined with people carrying signs welcoming him home. 

TriciaCT, deetoo, gbs and 7 people reacted
 gbs
(@gbs)
Famed Member Registered

@lovendures

That is such good news, Lovendures! I feel like a part of me knows James now, from having followed his story as you've shared it with us and from praying for his recovery. 

What an emotional experience it must have been for him. And now to be home in his own bed! And surrounded by all the sounds and smells and light that are particular to each of our homes. 

A great way to start off the day!

Jeanne Mayell, deetoo, Lovendures and 7 people reacted
Page 10 / 42
Share: