Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Prayer List

(@herondreams)
Famed Member Registered
Topic starter  

Since there are requests for prayers/healing/light in many different threads, and because so many of us want to continue to hold these folks in the light, I thought it would be useful to have one place to look to keep everyone in mind.

I recommend that if you intend to pray, meditate, send healing and light, then please just use the "like" option rather than a reply. That way this thread remains focused on a list that we can scroll through to bring these specific people/groups of people in mind. But please definitely reply to add yourself, loved ones or anyone you are concerned about to this list. ❤️ 

I've been keeping many of you and your loved ones in my thoughts, but I will no doubt forget some, so please forgive me and then add what I missed.

May our thoughts, prayers, love and light be with:

Jeanne's friend Deepti and all the heroic health workers out there

all those who are held in prisons and detention centers

Those working essential jobs: grocery, mail delivery, sanitation, and more

Teachers who miss their students and are doing their best with distance learning

All who are lonely, in grief, and afraid

Continued healing for Vestralux

Blessings for Coyote on his spiritual journey

Emotional support for laynara, Goldstone, Ghandigirl

SisterMoon's husband

James (Lovendures)

Bubble

BlueBelle, Aheartbegins, Unk p and 21 people reacted
 gbs
(@gbs)
Famed Member Registered

May I ask for prayers for my mother? She is in a nursing facility in Texas and has multiple underlying conditions including dementia. The management and staff have implemented very careful procedures up until now, but even so 3 residents were diagnosed with COVID yesterday. Thank you for sending your good thoughts to her and the 3 who have contracted the virus.

Michele, RosieHeart, Aheartbegins and 23 people reacted
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@gbs, absolutely.  I understand your concern about your mom's vulnerability.  My mother had Alzheimer's and was in a nursing facility some years back.  Your mother and the entire facility will be in my healing meditation this evening.  

Thank you for posting.  I'm holding you and your mom in protective, healing light.

Michele, Aheartbegins, Unk p and 13 people reacted
 gbs
(@gbs)
Famed Member Registered

@deetoo thank you, thank you, thank you. I can feel your kindness coming through the screen and I am very grateful that you're sending good thoughts my mother's way. May you be safe and well.

Michele, Aheartbegins, Unk p and 9 people reacted
(@goldstone)
Noble Member Registered

May I ask some prayers, healing and solidary for the victims of the Catholic Church this Easter? With George Pell won, the victims would be despairing enough, but he plans to put on a Easter services this weekend, which will put them over the edge. Hence I ask this for the victims, in some glimer of hope that they would recover from this black hole of misery and perhaps justice will truely serve once day.

And it's not just George Pell's victims, this is for anyone who has been hurt by the horrible spokes of the wheel that is from the Catholic Church. Including children, women, the community that the church calls them 'outcast', etc.

Michele, BlueBelle, Aheartbegins and 19 people reacted
(@snowbird)
Noble Member Registered

May I ask for prayers for my wife Barbara? She is 3 years after treatment of metastatic cancer, but so far without recurrence. But she started getting fever and exhaustion 2 weeks ago. Then the next day she fell. We thought she broke something so went to the ER. They found 2 broken ribs. A Covid test was negative. She seems to be getting better very slowly. We're taking it one day at a time, that's all we can do. 

Michele, BlueBelle, RosieHeart and 23 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@snowbird.  I sent healing and I saw angels surrounding her with love and I see you waiting by her side so loving and patient. 

Michele, BlueBelle, Aheartbegins and 15 people reacted
(@triciact)
Illustrious Member Registered

Praying for @unkp 's Mom! ❤️ 

BlueBelle, Aheartbegins, deetoo and 7 people reacted
(@unk-p)

Thank you @triciact, and to everyone who has been sending love and prayers her way! My Ma had surgery last night for a coronary blockage. It went very well, and she is now off the ventilator.  She said she could feel the love all around her, and it helped her to know that she would be ok.  Even the singer Alicia Keyes (a friend of one of my friends) reached out with love and blessings for her. And it looks like Mom will be home in time to celebrate her 88th birthday!

Also, i just wanted to say that, even tho i haven't posted much lately- i have been reading and following along with you all.  I have spent the last month or so experimenting with radical sobriety, and it has kind of put my mouth on Airplane Mode. But i still very much love this community, and pray for you all everyday.

BlueBelle, Baba, herondreams and 15 people reacted
(@deetoo)

@unk-p,   what a beautiful and joyful Easter gift!  Supportive and healing prayers are coming your way, and I'm holding you both in the light.

BlueBelle, FEBbby23, Aheartbegins and 9 people reacted
(@triciact)

@unk-p

SO happy to hear that! Amazing and 88 yrs old - a true miracle for a true fighter! HUGS to you. ? 

AND A HAPPY EASTER! ? 

BlueBelle, FEBbby23, Aheartbegins and 5 people reacted
(@triciact)

Prayers for Snowbird's wife Barbara! ❤️ ? 

BlueBelle, herondreams, Unk p and 9 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

@snowbird and Barbara

Sending you much Light, Love and Healing Energy.. asking God to send AA Raphael to oversee all treatment protocols and God to bless all hands that touch be Healing, Loving hands to the Highest Good of all concerned. Amen. ❤️ 

BlueBelle, herondreams, deetoo and 7 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

Asking for prayers for all of the states being affected by these severe thunderstorms with high probability of many tornadoes and damage.....many have no adequate shelter to take cover with Covid-19 shelter in place and are at high risk of injury and loss. Several have spun up in Louisiana and already caused damage as this storm is set to track and affect up to 12 states. The worst times are predicted 9 pm to after 12 am tonight but as I sit here there is much lightning and thunder and heavy rain. May the storm be quieted and our people be safe.

BlueBelle, herondreams, deetoo and 7 people reacted
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

Please say a prayer for Flora Fuentes she is 8 months pregnant with Coronavirus. She is short of breath and was finally admitted to the hospital. They will be delivering her baby now. She needs to get better she has 3 other children who depend on her. 

BlueBelle, RosieHeart, herondreams and 15 people reacted
(@snowbird)
Noble Member Registered

Thank you all so much for your prayers. Barbara is doing much better. Now 3 days without a fever and rib pain is much better. Such a wonderful Easter gift!

Joining with you all in sending prayers, especially protection and quick healing to Flora, @Jessi1978; angelic protection for your mother, @gbs; healing and relief from your burden, @Goldstone, as well as healing for all those who have been hurt by injustice and safety for those threatened by storms.

BlueBelle, herondreams, deetoo and 13 people reacted
(@lovendures)

@snowbird

Wonderful to hear the good news about Barbara.  May she continue to get healthier and improve.

@Jeesi1978

Prayers for Flora. May her delivery go well, may she get healthy and improve each day and my her baby stay healthy.  May a host of angels watch over her entire family and may she feel a blanket of love around her during this scary time.  

@Journeywithme2

The tornadoes sounded massive today, especially difficult when dealing with a pandemic too.  May you be protected as well of all others in the storm pathway.  Blessings to you.

herondreams, deetoo, TriciaCT and 5 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

Thank you all for all the prayers... it was very vert rough here last night between 12-1 a long train of storms rolled from about 8:30pm onward - several tornadoes were spawned...here at my house the tornado was sighted about 12:43 pm it went overhead but did not touch down in my area....other than my old body being stiff and sore from sleeping in a cast iron tub I am well.... trees fell nearby and power was out... in my town one person was killed by the tree falling through their home..many were damaged and elsewhere along the path there was some serious damage. I thank all for their prayers and am thankful to see the light of day. Prayers ongoing for Barbara and asking that Flora and her baby be divinely protected and healed. Much Light and Love and Healing to all in need.

BlueBelle, ghandigirl, herondreams and 7 people reacted
(@triciact)

Please pray for my dearest 89 year old Aunt "Mickey" (real name Margaret). She is more than just my Aunt, she is also my Godmother. She is the 2nd oldest sister of my mother and she lived with us when I was a child for a while during and after my Uncle died at the end of the Vietnam war. She is in a retirement home in Bamberg, Germany. I tried to call her on her birthday on April 4 for two days, and my cousin just told me that she is too weak to even answer the phone. The nurses in the home have tested her today for Coronavirus. I pray she will be ok and doesn't have the virus.?

BlueBelle, RosieHeart, ghandigirl and 13 people reacted
(@deetoo)

@triciact, I'm sending comfort and healing energy to your dear Aunt Mickey and holding her in the light.  Lots of love to both of you.  ?

BlueBelle, ghandigirl, Baba and 7 people reacted
Page 1 / 42
Share: