Notifications
Clear all

2020 Monthly Full Moon Meditation Dates/Times

103 Posts
22 Users
1146 Likes
(@coyote)
Illustrious Member Registered

I just registered for the Circle of Light Healing Meditation sessions, and I am so looking forward to tonight's full moon meditation. I can feel the full force of the Worm Moon combined with Mercury going direct (plus Friday the 13th).

As with many of you, these past few days have been hectic on my end, and I'm going to be all over the place for the next week. Mercury retrograde hit me big time on Friday (the 6th): I was rear-ended and slammed into the delivery truck stalled in front of me while driving home from work; luckily my car is still drivable and my headlights and rear lights still work (plus I sort of psychically saw the whole thing coming). Now with all of this craziness that's broken out today with the economy, COVID, and the White House, we can positively say that "something" is up. It's not just us.

Lovendures, Baba, TriciaCT and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@coyote, I'm so glad you registered for the Circle of Light Healing sessions, and that you'll be joining us for tonight's full moon meditation.  I just went outside to see the super moon -- it's quite spectacular.

I'm really sorry to hear about your accident.  Are you okay?  May that beautiful moon bathe you in healing light.

Baba, TriciaCT, villager and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mamaly)
Reputable Member Registered

@coyote so sorry about the accident. Glad you are ok. A little overwhelmed by the synchronicity. I dropped my husband and sons off at scouts and planned to come home and do the meditation. Tonight Driving home down a 4 lane parkway at about 50 mph a car turned left in front of me. (I had the green light)  I am home and banged up. Very sore. Both cars totaled. Don’t think I can do mediation. Can folks include some good thoughts for the driver of the other car. Young kid. Maybe in his 30s. They took him to the hospital but said he was ok. His face was bleeding. Hope he physically recovers and also is ok financially over this. 

Baba, deetoo, TriciaCT and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@raindrop)
Prominent Member Registered

@mamaly

@coyote

Dear Mamaly, and Coyote, I am so sorry to hear of your accidents. I really would like you both to be okay, and I'm sending you healing thoughts and love, and also to the other driver, as you so kindly asked, Mamaly. It's so unnerving. May you all be well and protected.

Baba, deetoo, Mamaly and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@mamaly, I saw your post after I finished my meditation.  I am so sorry about your accident.  That's very scary and stressful.  I just offered up some prayers for you and the other driver, and am sending  healing energy to help calm and down-regulate your nervous system.  I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers during our Circle of Healing meditation on Wednesday.

Thank you for joining our community, mamaly.       

TriciaCT, villager, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Topic starter  

Blessings to everyone for recovery physically,  mentally and psychically after their car accidents. 

I just heard that the percentage of car accidents around the full moon have increased to drivers' concerns over their health and safety in these challenging times.

Joining you all on Wednesday night's Circle of Love Meditation. And continuing the focus on love and healing light for us all.

Tonight's Full Moon Meditation was quite lovely with much yet to be understood imagery and incredibly healing in its restorative after glow.  

The energies started flowing in a whole hour early but I went into them and another hour they went on and on in their cosmic cycling before they were done with their magic. It was awesome.

FEBbby23, deetoo, TriciaCT and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Topic starter  

@mamaly

And a really big Full Moon welcome to you! I barely had time to fully welcome you when asked about meditations but my heart is full that you have joined our tribe and we are thrilled to greet you and have you as part of our meditations and anything/everything else ?

FEBbby23, deetoo, TriciaCT and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mamaly)

@deetoo Thank you so much for your kindness. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. Truly. This is such a wonderful group of people

TriciaCT, FEBbby23, raindrop and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mamaly)

@raindrop @Michele. Thank you for your thoughts and wishes. This is such an amazing group of people. Your kindness and love shines through so beautifully in everything you do and say.

TriciaCT, FEBbby23, Michele and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

@mamaly

Welcome to our group!  I am so glad you and Coyote @coyote are okay after your auto accidents.  May you both have peace and protection going forward.  I am sending you healing and love.  So grateful for you both.

TriciaCT, FEBbby23, Michele and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@yogagirl)
Famed Member Registered

I' a little bumbed that I didn't get to see the beautiful fullmoon.  It rained here for three days!  Anyway I did Jeanne's ten minute guided meditation for Peace and lit my candles.  I felt very good after the meditation and did a little meditation of my own to send lightto the group and those suffering in the world.  

I have stated before that I am not psychic or even a very good intuitive.  I didn't get any signs when I was  meditating.  But yesterday evening I was looking for something funny to watch on  TV and all of t he sudden a thought popped into my head, totally out of the blue.  The thought was "Elizabeth Warren will be a  Supreme Court Justice".  I  have  never had that thought before but Hey why not!  Any thoughts?

lenor, deetoo, TriciaCT and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

The next full moon will occur tomorrow, April 7, 2020, at 10:35PM ET.  Because it’s a supermoon, it will be noticeably bigger and brighter than other full moons.  

We are going through a very dark period right now, and I find it significant that this will be the first full moon of the spring season.  To me this moon represents renewal and rebirth -- for ourselves, our nation, and our world.  We need it now, more than ever.

I will be participating in tomorrow's Full Moon meditation.  I hope you are able to join me.

Full Moon Meditation Time:

EST 9 p.m./CST 8 p.m/MT 7p.m./  PST 6 p.m

Those in other countries are welcome at your corresponding times.

As @michele-b stated in an earlier post:  All welcome at any and all times, as time is non-linear and non-local.  It's truly the positive thoughts, prayers of unification in the field that creates transformation and manifestation of the better world we all want to see and live in, as more loving and creative participants.

JourneyWithMe2, herondreams, Stargazer and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)

ANGELS ALL AROUND YOU ?

BlueBelle, deetoo, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

I will be there.

deetoo and deetoo reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

A Gentle Reminder:

Full Moon Meditation tonight at 9pm, EST.

Those in other countries are welcome at your corresponding times.

All welcome at any and all times, as time is non-linear and non-local.  It's truly the positive thoughts, prayers of unification in the field that creates transformation and manifestation of the better world we all want to see and live in, as more loving and creative participants.

lenor, BlueBelle, Michele and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Topic starter  

Tonight's super full pink moon was one of the deepest and intensely meaningful experiences of my life.

I have no words but that there were legions and legions and layers and layers  of angels that were surrounding in flanks like incoming armies upon armies.

They were chanting and pushing back the darkness with their full hearts of light.

It lasted for hours in my heart. I was so big and so full. 

I have lost all my words. I can only hold it all now.

I went outside into the dark night. I wanted to dance to recite to incant but it was beyond me to voice.

I knew it was not necessary to say or be or do.  Just to hold.

A cacophony of spring frog song overwhelmed and filled the spaces like a thick thick blanket of knowing that no matter how painful or deep or cutting or burning it was beginning to feel, it was being raised and lifted up for healing.

The frogs were singing in the night. The layered unison of their gifts of water to earth and back again echod by their song of rejuvenation and rebirth and transformation.

I pulled the dark blanket of the night air in closer to swaddle the child within. I held the littles close and sang without sound just the drumming of a heart beat that reverberated above and below so deeply.

The frogs were my voice in the night when my own was stuck with all the things i could not say.  Could not speak of the agony of knowing, the crying and deep sadness and such intensity of so much pain.

To lay down the heavy burden, the ongoing loss and suffering. The pushing and the pulling and the crushing of the dark hanging fruit of this rotten harvest.

To thrust it all into the great vats of fermentation. To stir up and catalyze and energize again with the mixing of so many many endlessly flowing tears.

Finally now it is time to rest. I cleared my cache and hit my reset button.

Time to reboot now for another day and the second wave that's coming.  

Lovendures, lenor, Pikake and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)

@deetoo

It was an awesome experience to watch the gorgeous Pink full moon rise over the Sangre de Cristos mountains in NM tonite, and I am totally still sleepless in the aftermath of attuning to the Meditation..... even the glowing forest seemed to be singing!

I didn't formally register deetoo, though ... WOW ... was I feeling that enormous, beautiful light and the gentle harmonics of the focused intention as you so clearly described ...?

As this full moon on the Libra/Aries axis is especially significant because it really opened a 5D portal, we are all blessed with the opportunity to expand in ways that will seem miraculous in the coming weeks... a time so critical for our world. And a healing balm after sooo much planetary 'heaviness' with Saturn, Mars, Pluto, Jupiter, (and more!) all convening in Capricorn ... it's been like a ton of boulders in a tornado, replete with lighting bolts...

Well, to say 'Angels all around you' perhaps means the Universe has our backs, and those are Archangels too, beyond a 'shadow of a doubt'.... everything is being accelerated toward Ascension .....

With gratitude to you all for being the wise and kind AND courageous souls that you are .... much love.

Lovendures, TriciaCT, lenor and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

Wow!  What an incredibly beautiful thing to witness, @stargazer.  Thank you for sharing that.  We were experiencing a cloudy patch in Northern Virginia, but as I set my intentions and voiced my prayers of intercession, healing, peace, divine guidance, and thanksgiving, that beautiful pink moon popped out from behind the clouds.  I think it even winked at me.  ?   I felt a powerful connection, and could feel my angels and guides with me.  

These full moon meditations, which were initiated by our wonderful @michele-b, occur monthly.  There is no need to register, since they aren't involving Zoom.  In an earlier posting Michele lists the full moon calendar for 2020.

I am so glad that you participated.  Lots of love to you.  

TriciaCT, lenor, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@herondreams)
Famed Member Registered

I wasn't on time, but I meditated to connect with you as I went to sleep last night, and I swear I connected with some of you in dream space, like we were having a conversation. Note sure how that worked since I don't know what you looked like, but I felt your presence!

Thank you all so much for this loving space. 

Lovendures, TriciaCT, lenor and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

@deetoo

We had a clear sky here in the Pacific Northwest and my husband and I went down to the island bridge to look at the moon.  It was spectacular and I was moved to recite a hymn of praise beneath it.  The sense of peace and serenity was so calming and beautiful.  I just felt that we are going to be okay.  We are going to get through this.  It was a beautiful affirmation.

Lovendures, TriciaCT, lenor and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 5 / 6
Share: