Notifications
Clear all

Major energetic shifts and personal changes?

(@anita)
Noble Member Registered

I'm happy to finally being able to sign in.

I went to see a psychic while in Palm Springs last week. I asked how I can deal with my anger and depression  regarding trump and his followers.

He said to concentrate on the little victories. I realize that does help. This psychic, who seemed very good regarding other things, sees trump out of there and Jared going to prison. We shall see.

I also have a question. Last night I dreamed I wanted to take an elevator to the 17th floor of a high-rise. Instead, it went very fast to some floor over 100.

I have a fear of elevators and heights. So one seemingly out of control really made me anxious. The dream was long and this seemed to happen a few times.

I finally got out at the 17th floor. Any ideas? I've had similar dreams before...

Anita

ReplyQuote
(@rch)
Eminent Member Registered

Anita, I use dreammoods.com when I need help interpreting certain elements of my dreams.  I looked up two of your elements like elevator and 17, and the site says you "may have risen to a higher level of consciousness".  I hope this helps!  :) 

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Going up in the air is a symbol of the mind, as in, air energy (versus earth, water, and fire).   Also in Tarot, the #17 stands for the Star Card -- about hope and redemption.  You surpassed it. That's a good sign.  But if it made you anxious, then it feels like you get too much into mind, as in too much in your head, and not grounded.  But no worries!  This is not a sign of anything dangerous, but perhaps a message to learn to be more grounded, in your body.  Breathe. Exercise, Mindful meditation all help.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Going up in the air is a symbol of the mind, as in, air energy (versus earth, water, and fire).   Also in Tarot, the #17 stands for the Star Card -- about hope and redemption.  You surpassed it. That's a good sign.  But if it made you anxious, then it feels like you get too much into mind, as in too much in your head, and not grounded.  But no worries!  This is not a sign of anything dangerous, but perhaps a message to learn to be more grounded, in your body.  Breathe. Exercise, Mindful meditation all help.

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share: