Notifications
Clear all

In The Garden

(@stargazer)
Illustrious Member Registered

@pikake

I loved the Findhorn gardens and thank you for the reminder! I had the book ' The Magic of Findhorn' many years ago...

Yeah, it's a joy to invite nature spirits into our little Universes isn't it.... I will definitely look up that book again! ?

Jeanne Mayell, Pikake, Unk p and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@pikake)
Famed Member Registered

@stargazer At a time like this when we need healing from Nature, it’s so soothing to connect with the devas. Sounds as if you work often with them. All books on Findhorn are my go-to books and you might enjoy Dorothy Maclean’s To Hear The Angels Sing - I believe she has sketches of the plant devas as she envisioned them in this one; she has written many including Call of the Trees. Then there’s the other co-founder Eileen Caddy, who wrote about tapping the divine wisdom within. Her first book was, I believe, God Spoke to Me.

I was in Findhorn in 2018 for their very first conference on co-creating with Nature Spirits in 50 years & we visited the original garden in which these three worked with the devas. There was a luminescence in the garden, like a golden air of calmness, not stillness because life was blooming all around us. Picture shows part of the garden & the caravan in which 3 of them lived. On the garden gates are inscribed Eileen Caddy's words “Be Still and Know.” 

Btw, when I went to Findhorn.org to get the full title of Eileen Caddy’s book just a few minutes ago, the angel card for Compassion appeared. “ Heartfelt understanding of the human condition that encompasses the pain in oneself and others, dissolves judgment and opens the way for acceptance. A sincere desire to alleviate suffering.“

1591119109-0270B946-AB40-4F6D-BA56-6711CE7DA376.jpeg

Jeanne Mayell, Stargazer, Laynara and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)

@pikake

???????

Jeanne Mayell, Pikake, Laynara and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)
Topic starter  

As we move into hotter weather, just wanted to remind everyone to leave out a water source for the wildlife.  Most birds can't swim, and are afraid of deep water, so shallow containers are best.  Shallow water usually dries up before mosquitos can breed, but it should be checked often to see if it needs changing, or just a refill

deetoo, Stargazer, Pikake and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)
Topic starter  

this made me laugh:

Wonkette, from

Mi Mamacita Communista, or Things My Mother Taught Me

* If I don't water my plants, she is going to take them away, because I do not deserve to own plants.

* Also, my dog.

* And my son.

* Whom she will rename Fidel.

* Both of them.

https://www.wonkette.com/raise-less-corn-more-hell-2645964748

polarberry, Stargazer, Pikake and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@frank)
Famed Member Registered

@unk-p  In my house, wine is food! ? ? 

Unk p, Share, Unk p and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)

@pikake

What a treasure trove! Beautiful, beautiful post , and much appreciated right now.... I can feel those little nature spirits (and the Great Pan) humming all around you!

Dorothy MacLean and Eileen Caddy sound amazing and well worth checking out. We need all the inspiration that we can find in this time of maelstrom... I am barely keeping the tears at bay most of the time, as I know so many are ... if only everyone could tune into the magic of plants and creation on this sublime level, a world alight could emerge from the fog....

Love you and give little Pikake a big hug for me ?

Unk p, Pikake, Unk p and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)

@unk-p

You're a treasure too unk ... ?

Unk p and Unk p reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)
Topic starter  

@stargazer...in this time of maelstrom... I am barely keeping the tears at bay most of the time, as I know so many are ... 

i hear you.  When i posted that song at the opening of this thread, it felt really urgent to me.  I went back and looked at it today, because i couldn't remember what day i had posted it. It was May 25

When you go out in the street,

So many hassles with the heat;

No one there can fill your desire.

Cops out with the megaphones,

Tellin' people stay inside their homes.

Man, can't they see the world's on fire?

this was posted 2 hours before George Floyd was murdered.

i am weeping.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

deetoo, Lilinoe, Goldstone and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)

@unk-p

I have been listening to our late great bard Tom Petty today ....

This song from his album "Echo" is especially for the here and now ...

Rhino Skin *

???

deetoo, Goldstone, Unk p and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@pikake)
Famed Member Registered

Posted by: @stargazer

if only everyone could tune into the magic of plants and creation on this sublime level, a world alight could emerge from the fog....

@stargazer You’ll find much comfort and centering from their books. They help us to step out of our skins into remembering that we are part of a much bigger cosmos, of which we can only see 1% with 99% hidden, according to the Kabbalah. One theme always prevails in devic communications - it’s their joy with which they carry out their work, their joy in fulfilling their divine purpose, a sense of joy that has dimmed in many of us because of external chaos. 

Thank you for your lovely words ? ??. Little Pikake sends back a big yawn & a slow blink.?

Unk p, Stargazer, Goldstone and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@saibh)
Famed Member Registered

My favorite part of the day is first thing in the morning, when I water my little plants ... the herbs and lettuces and spinach in pots, the carrots and radishes and scallions near the patio, make sure the garden beds at the back of the yard look good and bunnies haven't nibbled on things. Then I move on to the flowers that grow around our little fire pit space. It's quiet and brings me peace. It also brings me my little buzzy friends, who zip around me and chatter while I water and deadhead and pull stray weeds. After the long, brutal week we've been having, I wanted to share this moment with you all, as well.

1591159135-IMG_4546.jpg

FEBbby23, polarberry, Jeanne Mayell and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@pikake)
Famed Member Registered

@stargazer This resource appeared as a synchronicity so I thought to share it here with you & the others. It was sent to me just a few hours after our discussion on Findhorn by a friend in Santa Fe, where I lived for a spell. You’d mentioned feeling fragile and I was wondering if you’d ever used flower essences? 

The first link is to a blog by Molly, the owner of a farm in New Hampshire. New Hope Gardens sells flower essences cultivated in full cooperation with the plant devas and the Overlighting angels & in this piece, Molly offers a guide to the flower essences empaths and light workers & anyone feeling the tornado of energies would need for protection, centering & for evolving. https://blog.greenhopeessences.com/

The 2nd link is about how Green Hope Farms came about & how she started working with the devic kingdom. It’s a deep site with loads of information about what are flower essences & which ones to use. https://www.greenhopeessences.com/about

I hope this is of some help to you and everyone on this forum.

We judge everything as good or evil and forget that resistance, pain and difficulties are there so we can learn when we leave balance.” - Dorothy Maclean

Unk p, Stargazer, Unk p and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)

A man goes into a restaurant and orders a bowl of vegetable soup. The waiter brings it to him, and he starts eating. A few minutes later, he notices that the tablecloth is all wet. He calls the waiter over, shows him the tablecloth, and asks if the bowl has a crack in it. The waiter shrugs and says tells him it's vegetable soup so maybe it has a leek.

Pikake, Unk p, Stargazer and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@frank)
Famed Member Registered

@polarberry I almost reported you for that one! ? ? 

ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)

@pikake

Just wow on the synchronicity ... many, many moons ago the founder of the Bach Flower Essences wrote me a lovely hand-written note when I had contacted them on visiting to learn more about the Essences .... ?

Thank you for this nice flash, Pikake ?

Mysterious ways...

Pikake, Unk p, Pikake and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@pikake)
Famed Member Registered

@stargazer Wow! Did you get to visit? That would have been phenomenal!!!

Stargazer and Stargazer reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)
Topic starter  

@pikake i keep looking at the pic you posted of Findhorn, and the blue orb in the bottom left corner.  My own phone camera always seems to dull the colors, so i  like to mess with the edit functions after i take a picture- adjusting color and light levels. I often get carried away, because i really like color.  But by doing that, sometimes orbs and other effects come more into focus.  Just now i took a picture of my computer screen showing your pic, and then tweaked the levels. The orb showed up very clearly, even w a black and white filter.  It might work even better on your original.

ReplyQuote
(@pikake)
Famed Member Registered

@unk-p Oh wow!! That’s so amazing and you spotted it!!! Did you see it before adjusting color levels? Can you enclose a screenshot of the onscreen showing the blue orb, please? I only have in-phone editing apps but I’m going to give it a shot. What software are you using? And thank you so much for letting me know. 

At risk of jamming up the bandwidth, here’s 1 more:-?? 

1591384606-863AA22B-FF91-4130-8A10-7C45CC134F77.jpeg

Frank, Laynara, Stargazer and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)
Topic starter  

@pikake that is beautiful ^.     Yes, i noticed the orb right away- bottom left corner, encircling 4 of the cosmos flowers. I don't have a screenshot, i just did it on my phone.  I only have in-phone picture editing, so that is what i use.

Somewhere i have a pic of my Ma in the garden. It shows a giant multi-color orb that completely encircles her- just like that scene of Glenda the Good Witch when she appears to Dorothy.  If i ever find it, i will post it.

Pikake, Stargazer, Pikake and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 5 / 7
Share: