Notifications
Clear all

If you need support, understanding, and love, let us know here.

(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@laynara

I am sorry for the loss of your friend.  May her memory continue to be a blessing for you and those she loved.   May her spirit be at rest and may she be truly free.

Jeanne Mayell, TriciaCT, Laynara and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@laynara, I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend.  May the memories of your friendship bless and comfort you.  Sending you peaceful light and much love.  ?

ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)
Illustrious Member Registered

@laynara

She will live always in your heart, sweet soul that you are, Laynara .... celebrate her life, and feel happiness for her freedom ?

ReplyQuote
(@lowtide)

@laynara

I’m so sorry, Laynara. Comfort, peace and blessings to you now.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Happify.com sent this today. Every day, for free, they email you a few positive psych tips to brighten you. Today I got this short video on 7 things to avoid when you are feeling depressed.   I thought it was going to start with, "Avoid the news."  But it was a bit more basic than that and they had me with the first one:  (1) "Never keep it a secret if you are depressed." So I listened to the whole thing and thought it might help someone out there to post it: 

https://my.happify.com/hd/7-things-to-avoid-when-you-are-feeling-depressed/?et=31c3b9aa-5b32-4446-9c0f-36383f426c71

JourneyWithMe2, LalaBella, ghandigirl and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

Today was not a great day. I ate something which caused a painful allergic reaction, had a full blown panic attack thinking I was having a heart attack, or that I had caught the virus. Not until I realized I had accidentally ingested some onions did I realize my gut was just doing what it does with onions. Attack me.

I realized then how truly overwhelmed I have become. 

The news that Trump ignored the blue states to purposely kill Democrats is just too much. That can't be true, can it? I wept for America today. I wept because I was in terrible pain, I wept for the new death count. I wept because I live in a country where things like this might be true. That is a terrible thing in and of itself. 

Tonight I saw a comment online about checking to make sure you are registered to vote, that you have not been thrown off. I did so and also applied for a mail in ballot. This gave me some peace. I can only do what I can do, but if all of us do it , there is real power. 

BlueBelle, TriciaCT, JourneyWithMe2 and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)

@ghandigirl

Today was not a great day!

I hear you, gg, and feeling it all churning also .... 'the greater the light, the darker the shadows' and the light is gradually amplifying in intensity through the coming week, and through the Moon waxing up to full very soon.... it's making a tight square to Mars in Aries right now. Tension, anger, panic & more ...

I can really empathize with everything you said you were experiencing .... !! And I hesitated to even post this .... can't seem to express it all, it feels like I swallowed a little broken glass. It's so difficult when you are feeling all of the collective shadow too ...

I know this a time to be aware, to release and allow the cleansing of those shadows ... to be patient, to focus on heart light and kindness, to look around at all the blessings we do have and to feel grounded in gratitude.... but damn, this is hard ?

It helped to turn off all the media input and override the intellect today while focusing on letting go of all the overwhelming emotions that came thundering in... and it was literally thundering and lightning here outside... I could tangibly feel the ancient ones weeping for our world, and then the sun came streaming in with a rainbow .....

A dear friend sent this gem earlier this morning ... it may change a frown into a little smile?

" Life is like a camera...

Just Focus

On what is important

Capture

The good times

Develop

From the negatives

If things don't work out...

Take another shot "

?☀️?

Jeanne Mayell, JourneyWithMe2, Unk p and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@febbby23)

@ghandigirl hang in friend.   This is hard and the news each day is like a full body blow.   It hurts the mind, heart and soul.   This guy will do anything, say anything because he is void of any empathy and emotion if it’s not about him.   I’m not even sure would he lay down for his children.   We are stronger and we have the heart and soul to keep going.   We all have had our days where the weight of it all is so incredibly heavy.   That’s why we reach out to each other.  I’ve said it before thank God Jeanne was called to create this space.   We are stronger together and we will send the light.    It’s ok to take a moment and gather yourself.   I am sending you love, peace and a huge hug.   Hell, my kid is going back to college on the 12th.   I’m trying very hard to not let it overwhelm me, the anxiety and fear.   So I’m sure I will be with you in a few short days.  Until then I’m centering myself, praying for everyone to make wise, inspired choices and be smart.   We all feel it.   Light will win but we have to fight for it.   I am a fighter, have been my whole life.  ❤️☮️

Jeanne Mayell, TriciaCT, JourneyWithMe2 and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@ghandigirl, Overwhelmed ... I think most of us on this forum can relate to that feeling.  Did it help for you to cry?  I've been holding back my tears ... find it much easier to fly into a rage.  I wish I could cry; it settles and softens me.  Maybe I'm afraid that if I start crying, I might not stop.

I can empathize with your allergic reactions.  I've been reacting to different foods for the past 2 months -- things that I have been able to eat in the past, and now suddenly having scary reactions.  Before I understood what was going on, I had two episodes of calling 911 and one time landing in the ER.  

So now I am being very mindful of what I am eating.  Trusting my intuition and being grounded really helps.  A few times I had to toss out some food after taking a bite and my body told me "NO!"  I don't want to waste food, so I've decided to use my own form of muscle testing (i.e. intuition) before I eat anything.  It's a pain in the butt, but that's how sensitive my psyche and body are right now.  I am also now unusually hypersensitive to other things too -- subtle changes in the weather, something I touch, odors -- just over-the-top reactions.  Like my body is having a very hard time achieving some level of homeostasis.  Which pretty much reflects what is happening collectively in this country as well.   

I see my food and other bodily reactions as a manifestation of what's energetically going on, both inside and outside of me.  It's exhausting.   My swirling emotions, facing the shadow side of myself and our country, the energetic shifts -- and so much darkness being revealed.  Dear God, it hurts so much sometimes.  But there is the promise of healing for all of us.  I believe that with all of my heart.  That is what keeps me going.

In the meantime, we need to be gentle with ourselves and with each other.  Do whatever we can to lift our spirits.   I love funny old movies, and last night I watched "Ball of Fire."  I needed the laughter, and it helped!

I pray that today is better for you, Ghandigirl.  I'm sending you a blast of hopeful and healing light.  Lots of love to you, my friend.

Jeanne Mayell, JourneyWithMe2, ghandigirl and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

@ghandigirl

We all feel you.

I'm finding it helpful to take one day a week to NOT go on social media or watch/read news of any kind.

Two FB friends blocked me this week, said I'm "too negative" because I keep pointing out stuff and advocating for change.

Everyone is on edge. Take care of yourself.

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, FEBbby23 and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

@ghandigirl

I'm just now seeing your post and I'm so sorry you had suffered this pain from something you ate. I can relate to the news also causing pain. I've been having pain in my back so I stopped watching the news as much and I even have not been posting here as much. I will keep you in my prayers and meditation this Wednesday night with Jeanne and others.

Take Heart dear ghandigirl, we will get through this and be victorious. The next several months will be crazy I'm sure, but we will conquer this and better in the future. ? ❤️ ? ? ? 

Jeanne Mayell, Stargazer, BlueBelle and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)

Hi everyone. I have another Avastin infusion tomorrow, so I could use a blast of cosmic energy. If you must know, the infusion will take place between 2:30 and 3:30 pm tomorrow. But higher energy is not accessed in the plane of linear time, so don't feel bound by those times. 

Remember, I have MRI scans in November, and the point of this experiment is to see whether all of this healing energy being sent my way will reduce the size of my tumors.

Jeanne Mayell, CC21, lowtide and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

@coyote

I'm on it. :)

Jeanne Mayell, Unk p, deetoo and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@anita)
Noble Member Registered

@coyote

i will put in good thoughts and Prayers for you.

Anita

Jeanne Mayell, Unk p, deetoo and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

@ghandigirl

Oh dear, I'm sorry you've been upset and not feeling well.  Honestly, I think you're so lucky that you could cry about everything going on in our country.  I can't seem to cry and it would be such a release to let go of all that fear and anger.  We knew it was going to be a hard time until the inauguration and it's horribly upsetting on a daily basis.  While I have discouraged moments and panicked moments, those feelings don't last and I refuse to live in fear.  T and his allies, sycophants, minions are trying to scare us and doing a fine good job of it.  

What spirit is telling me is that he won't succeed.  Oh, he may succeed in spreading chaos and turmoil.  He may succeed in rallying Russian interference.  He may succeed in scaring people, but he won't succeed in winning the election.  Every time I think of what's scaring me right now-election fraud, voter suppression, interference with the Post Office, his campaign of lies and misinformation, losing Social Security and Medicare-all those fears will instill determination to vote.  We will see a turnout like never before.  This is what I know from that deep place of knowing, where spirit tells me, "buck up, buttercup, it's going to be okay."

Jeanne Mayell, LalaBella, Unk p and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@anita)
Noble Member Registered

I’ve had a lot of pain in my right knee for about a month. Got an MRI and I have a torn meniscus. I was about to get stem cells for my back, but I have to sit so much now that my back doesn’t hurt. I’m really frustrated. So many of you have more serious issues than a torn meniscus, but I hate dealing with my emotions of anger and fear already regarding our country. Neighbor’s renting the hose across the street just put up a large trump banner. Maybe the only family on our street supporting him. Makes me feel sicker than I already do. 
Im committed to going easy on the Vicodin and intersperse with Tylenol. I know v has acetametaphine. When it hurts, it really is nearly unbearable. Seems one thing after another with my health. Yet I know I have so much to be grateful for. But I was hoping to do more yard and house work, more cooking new things. Things to feel more productive. 
And I saw that someone had a major loss, but can’t find out who. I keep scrolling, but can’t find the original post. Will someone tell me who it is?

And please pray that I can get through this newest malady quickly. I’m hoping a certain new injection will do the trick.....I know it won’t heal quickly. Just hoping sooner than later. Making me rather depressed at times.

thanks,

Anita

Unk p, Stargazer, deetoo and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@coyote, I'll be there with you.  ?

Jeanne Mayell, Unk p, Stargazer and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@suspira44)
Famed Member Registered

@coyote, @Anita, @ghandigirl, praying for all of you. Anita, I have no pain threshold at all, so all I can say is do whatever you have to do to ease the pain. Don't forget about heat and ice. Ghandigirl, I'm terrified as well, we just have to keep hoping all those visions and strong feelings are correct, and he'll be out soon. Coyote, I am holding the thought for you that the infusions help.

You are all brave people. I have been drawn lately to the Yad Veshem videos, the testimonies of Holocaust survivors now living in Israel. I'm sure that sounds strange, especially when one is in a state of depression. The majority of these people were children, as these are recent videos. I have to tell you, they are very amazing. They fill you with such inspiration - to see them smiling with their families, teaching - a remarkable group. I was thinking it would be one horror story after another and didn't intend to continue, but it wasn't one horror story after another. I have learned so much that I didn't know about the sense of community, what went on in the DP camps. the cleverness shown by so many of these peoples' parents and relatives - it's been enlightening.

The reason I did it is I felt so lousy I figured if I watched a bunch of people who got through sheer hell on earth and came out the other side, maybe I could too. Survival isn't enough, you have to survive with spirit and determination. I don't know why I felt the need to write all this, but I did. 

Jeanne Mayell, ghandigirl, Coyote and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

@anita

I am sorry you have been dealing with pain.  Is you knee issue something that can heal on its own? Being in pain can be stressful in itself without al the chaos going on in the world.

Regarding the loss, perhaps what you are looking for can be found a few pages back in the Afterlife thread, unless there is a precent post in the prayer section I  am unaware of yet.

Jeanne Mayell, deetoo, Anita and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

@coyote

I will blast away!  

You will get getting lots of blasts I am sure!

Jeanne Mayell, deetoo, Stargazer and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 87 / 106
Share: