Notifications
Clear all

If you need support, understanding, and love, let us know here.

2,106 Posts
95 Users
19080 Likes
135.7 K Views
(@journeywithme2)
Illustrious Member Registered

@ghandigirl Thank you ? 

ghandigirl, deetoo, Michele and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

I could use some prayers and light. 

FEAR is getting the better of me. Except this isn't False Evidence Appearing Real, this is REAL evidence and it is all too real.

My need to be well informed is losing to my need to tune it all out. Tried to watch a CNN Town Hall and had to turn it off. Just a big big tsunami wave of grief from the collective just on hearing the updated number. I am inside the tsunami at it's center where it is a tiny bit calmer ( and relatively safe), each swirling layer adding the newest newly dead until it has reached a point where it is not only no longer visible but the shocked brain cannot even wrap itself around it any longer. I get why people need to tell themselves it isn't real. Like Tom Hanks in Catch Me If You Can, "Sometimes it's easier living the lie, than the truth."

My child returns for senior year at College soon. It's a rural campus, they are taking precautions, she can shelter in place there and work online, but I feel the fear of every parent, actually anyone who has ever loved any child. If she doesn't go, she may lose her scholarship. I pray every day that my Gov shuts down the colleges and all of the schools. Even one child lost is one too many. In the Talmud it is said that when a soul is lost there can be millions of future generations that may have come from them that are also lost. 

I feel the grief, and the rage, the furiousness of every parent who has lost a child to gun violence, Cancer, and now this Covid. The name alone inspires dread. 

It is REALLY dark now. The Writing is on the wall. I am dreaming again and I dreamed I was with Trump and I called him "5 Finger Louie." I take this to mean we will hear soon of a 5 finger discount- Evidence of theft by T. May be theft of innocence if those little girls at the Epstein parties start breaking their NDA's.

So for Today, I am going to choose the present, stay off my laptop, have some real life adventures.

Started new med today. Hoping for respite & relief from very deep depression this weekend. Thanks in advance. 

TriciaCT, LalaBella, JourneyWithMe2 and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@febbby23)

@michele-b I have my moments, but not often. ?

deetoo, Michele, deetoo and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@febbby23)

@ghandigirl I understand your fear.  I have 2 kids going back to college.   One has a scholarship and has to go   I’m trying not to drown in the anxiety.  Some days I can, sometimes not so much.   Just know so many of us are feeling the same things as you.  In light of that we can only be here for each other and try to lift each other up in the days we aren’t as strong.   I’m sending you love, peace and light my friend.   We are all here for you.  Imagine all of us wrapping our arms around you.  Feel safe in that vision.  Breathe, pause and try to exhale the worry.   Let us know how we can help.  Until then I am lifting you up in my prayers.  ❤️☮️

TriciaCT, ghandigirl, Laynara and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@ghandigirl

"So for Today, I am going to choose the present, stay off my laptop, have some real life adventures.

Started new med today. Hoping for respite & relief from very deep depression this weekend. Thanks in advance."

Absolutely perfect. Even though i pop in here a lot, or so it may seem, i am actually outside in nature on walks, playing with pets, and doing things for myself and my emotional and mental health.

If at any points those suffer, I'm off of all devices except for emails and texts from family.

You and your loved ones especially your beloved daughter are always in a special place of light in my heart ?

TriciaCT, LalaBella, JourneyWithMe2 and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jewels-2)
Noble Member Registered

@ghandigirl. Amen to everything you said.  Life is a hurricane of negative emotions.  We need  to repurify our security bubble often. I hope your new meds give you fast relief.  Not to make light, but TikTok is good medicine. It reminds me how kind-hearted and funny most of the world still is.  And of the powerful  effect of laughing.  Hugs to you. :)

TriciaCT, JourneyWithMe2, FEBbby23 and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@ghandigirl, I can so relate to what you're feeling.  Thank you for reminding me to stay in the present.  I thought I'd been handling things pretty well, and then I saw my physical therapist on Friday.  She asked how I was and I replied, "Hard to say ... I don't really feel like I'm in my body."  She responded, "I've noticed you haven't been in your body the last three times you've been here."  And I didn't even realize it ... yikes!  I'd been coping pretty well the past 3-1/2+ years, and then I think Covid put me over the edge and temporarily transported me to another planet!  It's not even the virus itself, although that alone is pretty scary; it's really the way the entire thing has been mismanaged in our country.   All of the unnecessary sickness and loss of lives.  We have no control over the virus, and we can't control how our government is handling it.  The most we can do is control and protect ourselves and our loved ones. 

I love your decision to have some real life adventures.  I chose an escape route today, although I remained present the whole time.  Just finished watching the movie "Arsenic and Old Lace" on Turner.  I wish you could have been there with me, sharing some iced tea and fresh peaches from the farmers market as we watched the movie together, laughing our butts off!  Old 40's movies are one of my pleasures in life.

i'll be praying that your new med provides the relief your body needs.   I'm sending a blanket of protective, healing light to you and your daughter.   Lots of love to you, my friend.  ?

TriciaCT, JourneyWithMe2, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@ghandigirl

Oh I feel for you and every parent facing exposing our children to this ..this ...travesty and being used as pawns in the battle for our country. I am thankful mine are grown and on their own and that I have no grandchildren to worry and fret about. Praying and sending Light /Love /Protection for all facing the dilemma ahead. in our area they are going back on 8-5 for the county and 8-18 for the city. They were offered the choice to attend or learn online... 19 % choose to learn at home online. I am deeply concerned for our teachers and children... still not enough tests, contact tracing, consistent populace wearing masks or social distancing....deep in a red state and tRumpland.

TriciaCT, ghandigirl, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

@journeywithme2

I wish I could say I didn't know how you feel, unfortunately I have had the same thing happen to me recently. It's really sad and disheartening. My friend got me through the death of my father 2 years ago and many other things in my recent years, yet now she has ended our friendship. She is actually a VERY good psychic and she's so entrenched in the muck and mire of what seems to almost be like a strong hypnosis and programming. 

It's not that I have excommunicated people in my life who are T supporters, but I myself have had to distance from those who hurt my heart and head and who are over the top in his camp. 

I even had an old boyfriend contact me recently who I knew 40 years ago! Yes I was 20 at the time we stopped dating, and he contacted me out of the blue. Once I knew he was a T supporter, and that he was a bit manic (wouldn't leave me alone) I had to remove myself.

I prayed that the Universe would send me new friends for the past couple years, and the folks here on this site have been a Godsend. I just want you to know I understand your hurt and that we're here for you. ? 

ghandigirl, deetoo, Unk p and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@triciact

Hugs and thank you so much !!!! I am doing better with it... and have cried the pain out...the love and support I got here helped tremendously...as does your input.  I will always love her and care about her.. just from a distance until we go Home.

Stargazer, ghandigirl, TriciaCT and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dolphinspirit)
Noble Member Registered

I am new to this part of the website and just read a a couple of pages. Holding those experiencing loss and the shock of the fabric of relationships being ripped with loving light. There maybe more tearing before new connections are obvious. I find in my own neighborhood the grief is strong with supporters of a change in government. They are in shock and unable to receive. This is our first step, being able to receive the loving support. 

During my day with clients I often seek the magic or impactful words. The magic words for those lost in pain and magic words for those lost in Q. I have a surprising number of clients who have been taught to not listen to any MSM. I get that, I didn't for many years, but I also knew what was going on. They do not.

They have also been indoctrinated that stopping the tunnels of human trafficking is something only the Donald can fix and the only one with the fortitude to do this. They feel they left the matrix and are free. Although it seems they left the matrix for a psy ops operation.  I know my pain is like someone trying to get a friend out of a cult or to stop  an addiction.  Yet, I still hope for magic words.

TriciaCT, JourneyWithMe2, Unk p and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

@ghandigirl

Hope your time off line has gone well (because now you are back and reading this).

I stopped watching "news" in 2016. I don't even watch PBS or MSNBC. I take my news in small doses either through a filter of comedy (e.g., Stephen Colbert), or just as articles online I can read one at a time, occasionally as video clips others post or send to me.

I'm glad you were able to adjust meds. I have gone back on St. Johns Wort, which I took for years but weaned myself off of last year. After a few months of bursting into tears at the drop of a hat, I decided to go back on it, and I've been feeling better these last couple of weeks.

I took a 24 hour break from social media yesterday, it helped.

We do what we gotta do.

TriciaCT, JourneyWithMe2, ghandigirl and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laynara)
Noble Member Registered

Its so hard for me to write this , but another beautiful angel has been taken today. I have known her for so many years, she had been through so much....Today she lost her battle from leukemia and I honestly do not know how to react. She was such a kind and loving soul still in her mid-fifties. I can not even imagine how her grandchildren are feeling right or her family.i am just grateful to have had such a person in my life even if it was such a short time. Fly high beautiful angel I know your husband is waiting for you. ???

Stargazer, ghandigirl, Lovendures and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@laynara  so sorry for your loss! Hugs and prayers and condolences to all who knew and loved her and grieve her passing.

Laynara and Laynara reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)

@laynara Very sorry about the loss of your friend.  Hope that you are doing okay, and can find some consolation in the memory of the joy she brought to your lives.   peace & love to you

TriciaCT, Stargazer, Laynara and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@laynara

Oh dear dear Laynara. I am deeply sorry for this loss from your life and all of her friends and family. 

While you are most likely in shock right now from the news as you have said

"i am just grateful to have had such a person in my life even if it was such a short time. Fly high beautiful angel I know your husband is waiting for you. ???

May that comfort you during this time of grief. Love to you dear, dear, loving and caring friend. 

???

TriciaCT, Stargazer, Laynara and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

{{{{{ @laynara }}}}}

TriciaCT, Stargazer, TriciaCT and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

@laynara

My sincere condolences at the passing of your dear friend. She was so young - only in her 50s.

A small consolation is her husband is waiting for her, but I know she will be missed by her family and you. HUGS to you and peace Laynara. ❤️ ??

Unk p, Laynara, Stargazer and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@laynara Oh Laynara, I am so very sorry for your loss.  May your friend’s life continue to be a blessing to those who loved her.  May Her spirit be at peace after her struggle in this world.  Much love to you.

TriciaCT, Laynara, Unk p and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

@laynara

She is gone too soon. What a lovely tribute. May happy memories ease your pain. 

TriciaCT, Laynara, Unk p and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 86 / 106
Share: