Notifications
Clear all

If you need support, understanding, and love, let us know here.

(@ghandigirl)
Illustrious Member Registered

@michele-b

Thank you so much.

For now, i am allowing myself any crutches I need.

I agree...i am a warrior! I am a warrior for mental health every single day.

?️ ?️ ?️ 

Very nice to be recognized.

My therapist wrote to say goodbye and said that I am stronger than I think so I am deciding to be as strong as she believes I am. 

I am grateful that in these crazy dark days I have my friends here on this forum and my friends there in my private life. I am very blessed. I hope to be granted Grace to continue with this life. May we all live to see our days renewed- I think that's from TLOTR.

FEBbby23, Rohenna, TriciaCT and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@ghandigirl

Love Love Love

So awesome ?

@michele-b

Thank you so much.

For now, i am allowing myself any crutches I need.

I agree...i am a warrior! I am a warrior for mental health every single day.

?️ ?️ ?️ 

Very nice to be recognized.

My therapist wrote to say goodbye and said that I am stronger than I think so I am deciding to be as strong as she believes I am. 

I am grateful that in these crazy dark days I have my friends here on this forum and my friends there in my private life. I am very blessed. I hope to be granted Grace to continue with this life. May we all live to see our days renewed- I think that's from TLOTR.

TriciaCT, deetoo, ghandigirl and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 PamP
(@pamp)
Famed Member Registered

Thursday at 6:50 my mother, Shirley, passed away from complications of Parkinson's Disease. PD robbed her of her ability to walk, to feed herself, her vision, her voice, and in the end, it was aspiration pneumonia that took her from us. That's actually the most common cause of death for people with PD.

I will miss her terribly as will my siblings, her grandkids, great-grandkids and nieces and nephews and sisters and, but she is free of PD now, and I'm sure she's singing and dancing and having a grand time with her parents, her siblings and her friends who got to the Eternal Home first. 

lenor, Aheartbegins, LalaBella and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@pamp

Oh Pam,

I cannot begin to tell you how deeply  sorry I am. Losing a mother is like losing a connection to our childhood if not our entire life. The loss of mine is still with me years and years later.

My mom died of long term Alzheimer's but like Parkinson's usually aspiration pneumonia as well. The loss of muscle etc control can be surprisingly similar.

My mother totally lost  the very same abilities years before as well as her ability to know who anyone was. Just one younger brother seemed to represent her four sons and my voice as her only daughter by the very end got response and last words from 1,000 miles away.  Many airplanes later i was with her by the end of the day to kiss her goodbye. 

It compounds the tragedy that we lose so much of them and their joy for years before.

My mom was full of life and spirit and matched me me thought for thought by finding life even in the most awful times as hysterically funny.

We laughed until we cried over anything and nothing. Oh how you will remembering her great energy, her joy and spirit in such intensity and poignancy now. In its own way its so connective so heart to heart.

Even know i know she's still with me and it amazes me and fills me with happy sad tears in my heart for me and my mom and for you and yours.

Feel her close now. Light a candle and send so much love every single day And sing and dance and feel that joy right along with her!.  It all truly helps so much. Love love love to you both and to all of your families. Your great big wonderful family, her pride and joy.

For ever and ever together as one now!   ??? 

PamP, Aheartbegins, TriciaCT and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@pamp

Pam,

I am so very sorry.  Loosing your mother is difficult.  May she be at peace and may you find comfort and love in the weeks and months ahead.  

PamP, Aheartbegins, FEBbby23 and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@elaineg)
Famed Member Registered

@pamp

So sorry for you.

PamP, Aheartbegins, FEBbby23 and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@pamp,

I am sorry for your loss.  Losing a mother is so very hard.  She was our first connection to this remarkable earth.  My mom passed away from Alzheimer's six years ago.  

May angels surround you and give you comfort, strength and peace.  I am holding you and your family in the light, and sending you love. 

PamP, Aheartbegins, TriciaCT and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

@pamp

Oh dear Pam, my heart is so sad for you. I send you much love and light and hugs. Prayers too for you and your sweet family. Your dear mother is going to be dancing a graceful dance, and I hear the song "Unforgettable" already playing and waiting for her to sashay into the stratosphere.

Angels have met with her and she is already "light on her feet".

? ❤️ ? ? ? ? ? ? ❤️ 

PamP, Aheartbegins, deetoo and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@herondreams)
Famed Member Registered

PamP, very sorry for your loss. Sounds like you will keep a strong connection with her spirit.

PamP, Aheartbegins, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@febbby23)

@pamp I am so sorry for your loss.  My dad also had Parkinson’s and it was devastating.   My heart goes out to you and your family.   Sending you love, hugs and comfort ❤️

PamP, Aheartbegins, TriciaCT and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@anita)
Noble Member Registered

@ghandigirl

i think of that loss and I ache. I wonder if she can make a little recording for you to hold onto your voice.....I’d have such a terrible time.

my heart goes out to you,

Anita

PamP, Aheartbegins, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@anita)
Noble Member Registered

@pamp

im so sorry, Pam. Such a tough loss and at this horrible time in our lives.

my prayers and good thoughts go out to you.

Anita

PamP, Aheartbegins, TriciaCT and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

@anita

Thank you Anita.

I will never forget Anne's voice.

At the end she is showing me a model of courage.

@pamp

Oh Pam. I know there are no good words to say. Except maybe, we are here. You are not alone.

PamP, Aheartbegins, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@natalie)
Noble Member Registered

Hi everyone. I haven’t been online for a long time. I’m posting here just to let everyone know that I am alive and well, officially on unemployment, not sick, just bored.

A young man I knew that I cared about has passed. He was deeply troubled, and yet was one of the funniest people I ever knew. He was a character, I will miss him. I am very sad that the world has lost him and my heart grieves for his family and close friends.

RIP James, we had some good times, I am so sorry you’re gone.

to everyone struggling during this pandemic my heart is with you. You are all in my prayers.

love

Natalie

Aheartbegins, TriciaCT, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

@natalie

Good to hear from you. I'm so sorry for your loss. I do hope you are well and staying safe. And I hope to see you re-engage here, you are missed!

❤️ ? ❤️ ? ❤️ ? 

Aheartbegins, Laynara, Aheartbegins and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jackofhearts)
Noble Member Registered

So these past few days, we learned my wife's father has opted for assisted suicide, he's been in great pain for a long time.  We are traveling to be with him then, and at this moment, it all seems surreal.  

My wife is a strong woman, @coyote for some reason I think you're first nations, as is my wife. At our wedding, I joked when her parents looked out, it was a stone they saw, and after some time, with no animal appearing, her native name must be thus.  In other words, few people get to see my wife be emotional, I do. To say it's gutted me this week is an understatement.  

For her dad, this is the right thing.  I know in my heart it is.  I know this is a choice I would want, but I also am learning it's challenging to be here.  I've experienced the suddenness of a call to rush to someone's side, I have experienced the call after the fact, neither seem to mentally prepare you for this call.   I am not sure if I am asking for thoughts toward my father in law or my wife or both.  

thank you

lenor, deetoo, Coyote and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

So many people going through so much. My heart is with all of you. Especially those who need it most. 

My heart is my focus these dark days. I am shining my light for all it's worth. I am sending ceaselesss prayers for everyone, all of us, all over this planet.

I have taken to very few steps outside my place.  I am a bit unwell, old neurotic habits have returned , as well as visions, and some magical thinking.  I am doing my best. I am doing things with love.

Still scared, still not sober, but I'm still here, trying.

Tiger-n-Owl, TriciaCT, Frank and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

Prayers, healing energy and whatever else you might be able to send would be appreciated.

My friend Nicole's husband James is in ICU on a ventilator fighting for his life from Covid 19. I just found out he had been in the hospital for a week when they moved him on a vent. 

James is by far the worst case of someone I know, but he isn't the only person in my community with Covid-19.  A very good friend had a high fever and cough for 13 days and is finally recovering and his family had it with lower grade fevers, milder coughs  and loss of smell and taste.   I know one other family with it as well, all living within a five minute car ride from my house.  

Please keep James and his family in your meditations and prayers.  Their children are high school and middle school aged.

LalaBella, lenor, JackofHearts and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

@lovendures

My prayers and love and light to him and to your community! ? ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ? 

Lovendures, Michele, Lovendures and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@pikake)
Famed Member Registered

@lovendures Prayers winging their way to James & family for a speedy recovery. 

Lovendures, Michele, Lovendures and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 58 / 106
Share: