Notifications
Clear all

If you need support, understanding, and love, let us know here.

(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@Frank

I would like to eco the words of @coyote.  

When I read your posts, I keep seeing an image of you  traveling to our forum on wings.  As you glide in  the sky you drop a healing blanket which then floats downward wrapping whomever is in need, in a calm gentle embrace of understanding and love.  

Your words may be directed at an individual, but we are able to drink from the spring now.

Thank you!

FEBbby23, raindrop, TriciaCT and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Dearest @ghandigirl, I am there with you, sending comfort, support and love.

TriciaCT, ghandigirl, TriciaCT and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@frank)
Famed Member Registered

@coyote and @Lovendures

Thank you! I must say the feeling is mutual. ❤️ 

FEBbby23, raindrop, TriciaCT and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)
Illustrious Member Registered

After a few days of deep thinking, and a tough love session with my therapist, I can see that i was not functioning well and doing a lot of different kinds of negative thinking.

I have decided that I would rather identify as Resilient then as Depressed. I would rather let go and move on than hold on and hurt.

My wonderful boyfriend is a source of joy and his enthusiasm for life is infectious. I am choosing to stay in the moment with him, and this ups my chances for happiness. My little cat has become a wonderful support companion and I am tuning in to her affection more now, with less distress and tears, allowing me to really absorb her caring closeness. She actually licked my face yesterday like a dog would. She knows I need love.

I am even more accutely aware that no one is promised tomorrow. If I am unlucky and get the virus and it proves fatal, I want my last day to be one in which I laughed, and loved, and felt good about myself. I want to feel better evey day from now on. I want this for myself because I deserve it. I have given so much away and I must be proactive and self protective. I must limit my interactions for now with my ex and daughter, even if only to help myself feel better, feel less stressed, feel less pain.

I thank everyone for their good thoughts. I am hopeful again that I will continue to grow in Grace and Strength. I am remembering how Blessed I really am. And I am sending my daughter love, whenever I think of her I just think LOVE and try to let the rest of it go. 

I am certain I will stumble again. Depression and Anxiety, PTSD, and bipolar disorder challenge me to rise above, I may fall but I will try mightily to get back up quicker. 

Love to all.

<3 Ghandigirl

FEBbby23, deetoo, raindrop and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

@ghandigirl

You are an incredibly beautiful soul. Thank you for sharing your sweet wisdom and kind self with us all! ? 

FEBbby23, deetoo, raindrop and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@herondreams)
Famed Member Registered

Trigger warning: sexual assault.

So I'm writing to ask for your prayers and positive energy for my niece and my sister who've been going through a really rough time. My niece was raped shortly after her 16th birthday last spring. She showed great strength and courage by being willing to file a police report and it worked out that the perpetrator got a pretty strong penalty (many years of probation), although we can't say there was true justice. My niece has been getting counseling; my sister is also getting counseling, and this is especially a spiritual crisis for her because she is coming face-to-face with her limitations in keeping her child safe. The path of healing from trauma like this is long and rough; my niece has resorted to self harm and even made a (feeble) suicide attempt a couple weeks ago. 

Thinking about some of the amazing stories on this forum, and those of you who have more contact and awareness of spirit guides, and of my own brushes with death when younger--moments when I certainly felt afterward that I was being protected, I've encouraged my sister to try to "let go and let god" a little bit. She's feeling so responsible for things she can't control, and struggling with helplessness. She is a nurse, a deeply loving soul who very much wants to heal others and take their pain away, and seeing her daughter suffer like this is the worst and most difficult thing she's ever gone through. 

So any loving thoughts and prayers and energy you might spare to send toward both of them, would be deeply appreciated by me (and them, even though they wouldn't know). Thank you! ❤️ 

BlueBelle, FEBbby23, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@shawn)
Noble Member Registered

@herondreams sending your niece and sister much love & strength ❤️

ReplyQuote
(@frank)
Famed Member Registered

@herondreams

I'm visualizing a whirlwind of light engulfing them both, pulling out and dissolving away the pain and the grief and replacing it with warmth, peacefulness and Love.

BlueBelle, JourneyWithMe2, herondreams and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

@herondreams

I will pray and ask my angels to wrap your niece and sister with the white healing light of love. My heart goes out to them both, but of course I want to even hug your poor niece so hard she feels all love and no pain. ? 

❤️ ? 

BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell, JourneyWithMe2 and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

I need support and understanding.  I am having issues with other support groups in my area and in last residence.  As well as medical community, neighbors, and family.  If you have any insights and strength, please send it.  I also need to know who I can trust.

BlueBelle, ghandigirl, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@herondreams

Asking God to send AA Raphael and AA Michael to heal and shield them - seeing them enveloped in the White Light and Purple and Green ribbons of Healing Light twirling all around them. Holding space for them as they work through this together. Much Light, Love and Healing Energy sending.

herondreams, deetoo, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I am asking for healing to be sent to one of our light workers, Bernie, from Perth Australia, who has attended all of our Read the Future nights over the last four years,  and Circle of Light meditations. She had emailed me yesterday that she was coming to our Circle of Light event but never showed up. Her husband wrote to me this morning that she had had a stroke, the blood clot kind, and is now getting treated.   She doesn't have a webcam so we've never seen her or heard her voice on my online events,  but I spoke to her once for over an hour by phone.  She is a sweet, kind, empathic woman who for some reason, is intuitively connected, not only to our own half of the world, but to ours.  Her predictions have been posted here.  I am asking for people to send healing to dear Bernie. Thanks!  

BlueBelle, FEBbby23, Rohenna and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@jeanne-mayell

Sending!!! Asking that the archangels be with her and holding her in the Light and the rays of Healing.

BlueBelle, deetoo, Baba and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@screenie. This is a good community and we welcome you.  I ask you to read the rules at the very top of our forum before posting so you have a sense of how things work. If you are concerned about posting something very private, then I suggest you first read this forum for a while to get the culture and tone. This is a public forum and anyone can read it although only the Administrators (tiny number of trusted people) can know your email address. People can share the posts to social media, like FB, so again, take care about identifying yourself if that is a need. 

As for who you can trust, I suggest Maya Angelou's advice:  

When a person shows you who they are, believe them...the first time, not the 20th time!  

I first heard this advice when I stood at a college commencement and Oprah Winfrey shouted it out to an assembly of young women graduates.  I never forgot it and I hope you won't either!  

BlueBelle, deetoo, Michele and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

@screenie

@jeanne-mayell

Welcome Screenie, I'm sending you light and healing energy. The light will go to where it's needed. Asking the angels to help you too. ? 

BlueBelle, deetoo, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

@jeanne-mayell

Yes I've read Bernie's predictions before. I'm sending her healing love and light and asking my guides and angels to envelope her in love. Thank you for alerting us. ❤️ ? ❤️ 

deetoo, Jeanne Mayell, deetoo and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@saibh)
Famed Member Registered

i just found out my 70-year-old dad has been self-quarantined with a sore throat and fever since Tuesday. He went to work last week and his boss was sick and in the office. And yes ... there are huge problems here with the lack of paid sick leave and 70-year-olds needing to still have a job. However, he doesn't have access to testing where he lives, likely couldn't afford it if he did have access, and my mom has banned my sister from their house because she has an auto-immune disorder. This is getting real, and close. My love and thoughts and good energies are with everyone here as this pandemic creeps insidiously closer.

ghandigirl, Baba, deetoo and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

@triciact Thank you.  

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@herondreams. Prayers and healing to both of them right now.  And to you too.  Thank you for posting.

deetoo, herondreams, TriciaCT and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@herondreams)
Famed Member Registered

Thank you for the love and support!

Sending healing to Bernie and to your father, Saibh. ? ? ? ❤️ 

deetoo, TriciaCT, deetoo and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 52 / 106
Share: