Notifications
Clear all

If you need support, understanding, and love, let us know here.

2,106 Posts
95 Users
19080 Likes
135.8 K Views
(@ghandigirl)
Illustrious Member Registered

@deetoo

No worries...

I never had a sleep study done. If I couldn't stay in my own bed for it I doubt I would sleep at all. 

I am aware of why sleeping has become harder. It has been a very difficult year for me. 

deetoo and deetoo reacted
ReplyQuote
(@shawn)
Noble Member Registered

@ghandigirl some doctors do allow an at home sleep study. Both myself & my husband both did sleep study at home. They send you a kit in your the mail with instructions- you also transmit the results. The explain step by step. Maybe it’s worth asking your doctor. Good luck- I hope you can find a resolution to your sleep issues.

deetoo, Suspira44, deetoo and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@suspira44)
Famed Member Registered

@detoo you are so kind, thank you. My syncope has lessened a lot but I still do get mild attacks. Mine is anxiety and also balance related, strange as that may sound. I appreciate any and all info.

ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Hi Everyone!

The 17 year old niece of a friend of mine went missing on 2-21-20. She was possibly abducted or ran away and was last seen being picked up by 2 men in San Tan Valley, Arizona. 

Her family is very worried to say the least.

If anyone can "sense" anything please let me know and I will pass along anything to my friend,  Diana is the name of her niece. If you could send some prayers and love /light sent their way too it would be appreciated. 

Thank you!

Michele, BlueBelle, Michele and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

@shawn

Thanks Shawn. 

Knowledge is power. I'll think on that.

Shawn and Shawn reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

@deetoo

May you both get and stay in good health.  I am visualizing the cells in your bodies being very healthy.

ReplyQuote
(@anita)
Noble Member Registered

@lovendures

That is so frightening. Kids are disappearing . Is it trafficking ? Unfortunately so many thousands of times it is...Sometimes, though, girls  run off with boyfriends. I hope she is home safe soon.

Anita

FEBbby23 and FEBbby23 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

Well, it appears that I wasn't able to escape the flu.  It hit me yesterday afternoon.  Oh well.  This thing will just have to run its course.   

I'm glad that I decided to make some bone broth on Saturday.  That's really helping, since neither one of us has much of an appetite.

Thank you all for your healing prayers.  I intend to be well enough to vote on Super Tuesday!

ghandigirl, BlueBelle, TriciaCT and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@lovendures, I will keep Diana and her family in my daily meditations and my prayers.  Please keep us posted.

FEBbby23 and FEBbby23 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

@deetoo

Thanks for keeping her in your prayers/meditation.  I have no new information except that she was at a food ruck event at a park when others saw her get into a car with two men.

I am sorry to here you ended up getting sick.  Bone broth soup is great, so glad you were able to make some.

ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

@lovendures. I meditated about Diana and this is what I received:  She ran away and the two men who picked her up are young men she knew from school.  They are a few years older.  I don’t get a sense that they are dangerous, but they are all in a house together.  Drugs are around.  She is a confused kid and wants to be independent.  “She does not honor herself” is the message I got.

LalaBella, deetoo, Michele and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

@bluebelle

Oh Bluebelle, thank you very much.  I will see if anything you got might help.  

deetoo, Michele, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

Re: Diana

I also meditated and got that she is with people she knows. I saw a cactus and white pants & sneakers, somebody starting to run. My sense is she has run away.  I didn't post earlier because I wasn't confident in my abilities but that is what I saw.

deetoo, Michele, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@deetoo

@rowsella

Oh my goodness you too. Jeanne wasn't kidding when she said we needed to be more worried about the flu

I wonder if she knows she's psychic.

Dee, I'll sti be going "our" mediation over the energy waves with you Wednesday night along with all the Zoomers and lacing them with non CVD-21 Chinese remedies and lots of spicy good ginger. 

And Rosella don't feel bad we all are sick before we know it. Will be sending you my energy medicine too and lots of long distance healing energies tlc (tender loving care) 

I may have to go outside and sing and dance for this one. We have coyotes in the foothills so the hills will be alive with the sound of music and howling!  Love  to all of you who flu over my cuckoo's nest!

???

@ lovendures

Prayers for Diana that she or someone else  contacts her mother and let's her know she's ok or better yet she just comes home!

BlueBelle, Aheartbegins, deetoo and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

She has been found and is safe!

I don't know any details but this is great news.  Thank you for your meditations and prayers.

BlueBelle, TriciaCT, Shawn and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rowsella)
Noble Member Registered

@michele-b Thanks! I am all better now. I found out a friend that works in a different facility has just recovered from the flu too. Unfortunately, coronavirus is even more contagious than the flu and it will be a matter of when, not if with a possible 27 day incubation period. It is passed by droplet (like the flu). So keeping hands clean and not touching mucosal linings (eyes, nose, mouth) without being very conscious of washing your hands first is key. We have been long overdue for a pandemic unfortunately. I am most afraid for the people in the border detainment facilities-- particularly the children. It takes just one infected prison guard (ok, ICE or Border employee...).

BlueBelle, Unk p, TriciaCT and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

Hi Everyone.

I am asking for prayers and lots of love tonight.

My oldest daughter is a first year elementary school music teacher,  Yesterday a 6th grade student confined in her that he wanted to kill himself.  They were able to have a long good connecting talk together and she really listened to him.  He recently lost someone he loved very much in a car accident.  After she spoke with him, she spoke to the principal and the on site social worker as well as his parent.   The social worker and principal met separately with the parent as well to discuss an action plan.  During the connecting talk with the student, they bonded over music.  She came up with a plan with the principal that she could meet with him before school and they could work on songwriting together, something he has a passion for and this would be a chance for him to continue to make some connections. 

My daughter had him for music again today in the morning and kept an eye on how he was doing, he was quiet but ok.  2 hours later at lunch recess he pulled a knife on some students.  She doesn't know any other information except that the police were called and it doesn't appear as if others were hurt.  

My daughter is a strong empath.  She loves her students and is a little shaken up right now. She is concerned for him, questioning what she would have done if this had happened in her classroom just 2 hours earlier and is worried for the psychological trauma her students will be dealing with now.  

Please send some love to everyone involved if you are able.  Our children are dealing with so much today.  

Thank you.

SisterMoon, Earthmuffin, TriciaCT and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@lovendures

Blessings and help to all. It's always been challenging to be a teacher and serve in so many roles on any given day. 

It is a lot for a vulnerable empath and deeply caring beginning teacher to face.  Much light and grace in her offer to help him but unfortunately sometimes their cry for help requires more cries and needs than even the best of us are equipped to handle or meet.

Any events happening in their personal or home lives often needs removal from both home and school in order to give everyone including this student the safety they need.

He did what he knew would be seen and heard and thank goodness it didn't go any further and no one was hurt.

Kudos to your daughter. And may she understand she did all she could and to take good care of herself in the healing process of this event.

Blessings and a big hug to you her mama for how this hurts and frightens your your own mama tiger heart.

She's lucky to have you as a loving and caring mother. Take good care of all of your hearts now. 

☀️?☀️

Shawn, TriciaCT, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

@michele-b

Thank you for your very kind words.  There are indeed many blessings as it could have been much worse. 

TriciaCT, ghandigirl, TriciaCT and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

@lovendures

I am a long time teacher and find that this generation is so much more stressed than children from the beginning oif my career were.

Your daughter is a special person and just made a lasting difference in this child's life. She may  have saved his life. 

I wish her the joy of teaching and the contentment that comes with having the time to hone your craft.Teaching is "A Work of Heart"

Shawn, Lovendures, TriciaCT and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 50 / 106
Share: