Notifications
Clear all

If you need support, understanding, and love, let us know here.

2,106 Posts
95 Users
19080 Likes
135.7 K Views
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Thanks everyone! Tess is still at the vet, but she's stable and I will be bringing her home in a couple of hours.  It's some kind of kidney/GI issue, underlying cause is not evident yet.  The vet wants to see her again in a couple of days, hopefully by then she and the dermatology vet can confer and come up with a plan.

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

Shawn, TriciaCT, BlueBelle and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@laura-f

I’m praying for your dear kitty.

TriciaCT, FEBbby23, TriciaCT and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

@laura-f

I hope your kitty feels better soon  and you have answers to what is causing their illness.

TriciaCT, FEBbby23, TriciaCT and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

@laura-f

I hope your kitty feels better soon  and you have answers to what is causing their illness.

ReplyQuote
(@elaineg)
Famed Member Registered

Hi everybody. I wanted to let you know my friend that I asked medical advise about has died. His brother found him yesterday. I talked to him last weekend, and he said he was doing better, but he could have last been saying that. I want to thank you for all your help.  I also have a question about souls I thought a soul came and went, but now I've been reading about soul seeds, like you get a piece of soul here and there. I don't understand this, but I have wondered where all the souls come from for seven billion people.

Coyote, BlueBelle, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 PamP
(@pamp)
Famed Member Registered

I hope Tess is feeling better soon!

FEBbby23, TriciaCT, FEBbby23 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@thebeast)
Honorable Member Participant

@elaineg

I am sad to hear about your friend . Although I take comfort from knowing that he is no longer in pain .

About souls :

We, sentient beeing are neuron based . In the evolution of our ancestors fishes, came to be a structure that integrates needs and feelings to senses like sight, hearing and taste . The electrical activity in those neurons is the soul . From nature and our parents we come to be . We gain our soul and then one day, die. That soul turned off, frozen in time . All those molecules scattered back to nature .

One day, with better science, with the help of nanobots and a lot of tecnology, we will be able to map where each molecule went and reassemble them to be the neuron array they once were . Put them in a brand new improved human body (or angel body if you prefer) . Scan the past to recover that person' s memory and input it in the subject's brain. Reactivate the soul . And there you go . 

We give the struggles of life a chance and conquer them . And take a grasp at beauty and make our light shine and finally achieve happiness . We take all that we can get . And then one day, when it's done, the universe crumbles and we die . 

Then a bang, a Big Bang . Galaxies are born . Stars born and dead, creating back our molecules . A neutron star collision . One day, in that dust, a very stable star is born . Around it a planet that will go through a collision that will bring it stability with a moon . Then another collision with a small Titan like planet that will give it water, a stable atmosphere and life . Small cells feeding on CO2 and producing O2 for billions of years so we can have breathable air . Then one day, the fish again making souls . Fish evolve into apes . And here we are, ready to repeat it all again .

That is my take on souls and the cycle of our lives .

Thank you @elaineg for your question . It made my soul pour out .

deetoo, BlueBelle, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)
Illustrious Member Registered

@deetoo

Thank you so much. I picked up the paint brush 5 years ago and began collaging all sorts of materials a year or two ago. It is very therapeutic. I am recovering from all sorts of things and making Art gives me peace. Lately I have felt too depressed to make anything. I keep a gratitude journal and draw little pictures and that is helping.

deetoo, FEBbby23, TriciaCT and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@anita)
Noble Member Registered

@elaineg

I’m sorry that you’ve lost your friend...

deetoo, FEBbby23, Unk p and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@anita)
Noble Member Registered

@laura-f

I lost our cat 2 months ago. Rocky had kidney failure. Someone at the Healthy Pet store said that she gives goat milk and fish stock to her cat with kidney problems. Ours was too ill by the time I was told this. You might look into it.

anita

deetoo, FEBbby23, TriciaCT and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)

@elaineg

Oh Elaine,  i am so sorry about your friend.   Hope you are ok.

peace and love to you

deetoo, BlueBelle, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)

@laura-f

i was wondering if colostrum would help Tess?  It's like a mother's milk thing.  It can't hurt, and my cats LOVE that stuff.

deetoo, Aheartbegins, deetoo and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

@unk-p

I will ask the vet. Where do you get it and what is a reliable (quality) source? Thanks!

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)

@laura-f

The one i have is from Sovereign Labs.     It comes in plain or vanilla,  it is powdered, so you can mix it as thick or thin as you want.   My cats like the plain one.       

LalaBella and LalaBella reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

@elaineg

My heart ❤️ goes out to you Elaine!  I am so sorry about your friend, you will be in my prayers along with he and his family today. ? 

I don't know the answer but when my 8 yr old niece was born I could swear I saw my late father in law in her. Every mannerism, every look - it was astounding. She even likes the same things, foodwise etc. Her interests are the same. She gave me the funniest look when she was a baby (no one was looking and I asked her "Is it you Richard?". She laughed. I don't feel her soul is completely my father in law, however, I believe it's a Part of him. 

Side note: I found that the late Gene Roddenberry's many episodes of Star Trek: The next Generation dealt with so much about things to come, technology, spirituality, etc. hidden in his stories. The "Borg" would "Assimilate" people and make them part of their ship and their collective. I believe there's a collective when it comes to souls.

deetoo, Jeanne Mayell, CC21 and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@elaineg)
Famed Member Registered

@anita

Thank you. I'm going to miss him he helped me with chores, He and his Mom were somewhat psychic. I'd get him to do tarot reading on me.  I expected him to come and say goodbye, but I haven't felt him. 

deetoo, Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

@elaineg

I am sorry for your loss of a dear friend.  Death feels so final sometimes and then other times, we catch glimpses of something more beyond death.  We continue to feel the presence of our lost ones.  I don’t always feel my lost ones nearby, but I think of them nearly everyday.  My sister seems to be more of a medium than I am and will tell me when a loved one is near.  Jeanne has helped me that way, too, and VestraLux as well.    That’s been a comfort.  I don’t fear death for myself because I just know in my heart that there’s so more to our souls than we can perceive in this life.  

deetoo, Coyote, Jeanne Mayell and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@elaineg, I am so sorry for the loss of your friend.  I know that he was an important person in your life.  You and his family will be in my prayers.

Jeanne Mayell, Aheartbegins, Lovendures and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

@elaineg

I am sure this is a difficult period of time right now. I am so sorry for the lost of your friend and wish you peace.

Jeanne Mayell, deetoo, Aheartbegins and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@ghandigirl,

I understand that you are feeling depressed, but I've strongly felt a clarity and peaceful strength in your last few posts.   I don't know if you feel it, but I've clearly sensed it.  I know you've been through many tough challenges this past year or so.  Your resilience amazes me.  

I'm glad that you're still creating, even if it's drawing little pictures in your journal.  I see that as an act of faith.  You have inspired me to get back to my art.  That was my major in college, but I didn't fully embrace it until much later, when I was about 40.   I used to love doing figure work.  Unfortunately it's been years since I've created anything.    I'm not sure why -- something about facing a blank page/canvas has been leaving me paralyzed.  It's been easier for me to write.    But I'm in the process of creating an art and meditation room, so I suppose that's a good sign!

LalaBella, Coyote, Jeanne Mayell and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 34 / 106
Share: