Notifications
Clear all

If you need support, understanding, and love, let us know here.

(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

Good news Coyote! Remember when you sit down with your neurologist that he/she will have to lay out all possibilities. Keep a positive attitude. My sister went out celebrating her 21st birthday on a Friday night, and had ski tickets for Saturday. Not a bright idea. She couldn't handle the slopes as she normally did. After ski patrol got her off the mountain, and she was in the emergency room, the docs wanted to do an MRI after seeing the CAT scan. Her fall saved her in many ways. They found a brain tumor that had not gotten to the point of exhibiting symptoms yet. It was removed, and she was always told in subsequent years that this type of tumor had a high probability of returning. It did not return, but they always warned her that it could. 

BlueBelle, deetoo, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@coyote, so happy to hear your recent news.  I marvel at your profound courage, strength and wisdom as you navigate your challenging life journey.  I feel blessed that you are here, sharing your story and your amazing gifts with us.   Thank you.

Michele, Coyote, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)
Illustrious Member Registered

@pacosurfer

I just read your post about the illusion of a world we live in and feeling sometimes depressed and turning to food. We all have our "vices" to help us cope I think with some form of depression every now and then, some more than others. Sometimes I binge watch my soaps or go shopping even if I don't buy much it's just meandering around in the store and getting "lost" in something mundane. I've even put on music really loud and just danced at home or driven around the town to music that makes me happy.

My friend/mentor and psychic used to say that "this life is your movie". I would always ask her questions and she would say "It's your movie pumpkin". It took me a long time to understand what she meant by that. She was the first to explain to me what quantum physics was and what being psychic was all about, energy etc. I have noticed though that I do not get as depressed lately and I did find out I needed to have a little thyroid medication because of hypothyroidism and it wasn't obvious in the test results. Post menopause females sometimes do not present on the TSH test unless they test for T4 and T3 conversion too.  I also use some CBD oil and have noticed my back pain and some depression may have been helped by that too.

Sorry for rambling but I just wanted you to know I was thinking of you after reading your post.  I just wanted you to know you are not alone! ? 

BlueBelle, Pacosurfer, Lovendures and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@pacosurfer)
Noble Member Registered

@triciact

Thank you for your response! I wonder...I overthink, and I always assign spiritual meanings to things, so I'm curious if I can't seem to maintain interest in things because it's the nature of the physical world to change? For example, recently, I've been watching a lot of sports, listening to sports radio, reading sports-related books...but I also know that in a few months, or even weeks, I will totally lose interest. Or perhaps, not lose interest, but other empathic stuff comes up, and I am focused on that. 

I am so envious of those people who can maintain a passion and interest for something...anything at all! Whether it's a sports team or a hobby of whatever. Like, right now I'm really interested in sports. But I also know next week, I could totally care less, knowing that in 50, 100, 200 years from now, nothing will matter. It's a very fatalistic viewpoint. 

So I can't tell if it's a Val-thing, like depression, or a spiritual thing, knowing everything changes each micro-second. 

BlueBelle, deetoo, TriciaCT and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

@pacosurfer

So to me it sounds like you have a lot of energy, your mind is always going, and you are just seeking your purpose in this life. Gee, I can relate. I have to calm my mind down sometimes because I over analyze or think about stuff too much. My husband made me take Yoga, but right now we are not taking those classes (they were every Sunday at 5pm, since I can't make the 7pm during the week ones due to my job).  I did learn though breathing techniques that help me now and then and I use CBD oil to help relax me.

Lately, I've been wondering what my purpose in life is too. I have learned though to just ask the universe and my guides "please just guide me to my purpose and goals that are right for me". I try not to analyze that too much because it can be frustrating at the same time.  I'm also envious of anyone that takes their passions and does something with it.

Try not to worry what happens in future. I'm the proverbial pot calling the kettle...since I can't talk  (59 yrs old) I worry and hope that I won't die someday after my husband who is 6 yrs younger than me. I don't think I could handle this life without him (we have no kids). Getting older also has made me have these thoughts that my younger self didn't worry about.  It's natural. BUT I believe that we live on. Our souls and spirit live on...and our next "assignment" will be one we sign up for. I think of this life as "boot camp" for our soul...or perhaps "school".  It's all part of the soul's learning and journey and we're here to help, or learn or both.

I just feel blessed to be learning so much from all of you!!!

BlueBelle, Lilinoe, deetoo and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

Hello All,

Just wanted to ask for some good vibes sent my way.  I'm having eye surgery tomorrow morning (Thursday) -- nothing serious, but I just want to be sure things go well.  Actually I'm more concerned/nervous about the 3 eye drop medications I'm on than the surgery itself.  I've already had a reaction to one of the meds this morning, causing me to become so lightheaded and weak that I had to cancel an appointment.  It felt like I was on a major dose of valium.  No way I could haven driven; just walking around the house was a challenge!

My doctor told me to stop taking it and called in another prescription.  Then I made the mistake of reading all of the potential side effects of the new medicine!  I'm trying not to allow what I read to affect me, but that's hard to do.   I have a history of being extremely sensitive to medications.

Lilinoe, CC21, Unk p and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

@deetoo

You are in my prayers! sending you love and light ? ❤️ 

Jeanne Mayell, deetoo, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)

@deetoo

You'll be in my thoughts and meditations as well, deetoo.

Jeanne Mayell, deetoo, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@pacosurfer)
Noble Member Registered

@deetoo

I'm sending you healing and happy thoughts! 

deetoo, Jeanne Mayell, deetoo and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@deetoo, wrapping you with healing light.  Sending an angel to sit with you and the people who work on you.  I've had too many eye surgeries to count, and all came out fine.  So too will you! 

Lilinoe, deetoo, Unk p and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)

@deetoo

Love and good healing to you!

deetoo and deetoo reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@deetoo

Sorry to know that you suffer from super sensitive medication reactions! It can be so challenging to try just a few drops of this or one tablet of that and suddenly physically react to them.

I've thrown up tablets that I've barely had time to swallow and gotten hives from simply picking up a can of bug spray! 

But know you're not alone in your sensitivities and certainly not alone during your surgery!

No matter how large or how small these things are its the challenges of each of our responses that can make all the difference and  you've got all you need right now to deal with anything anyone throws at you!

We've got you surrounded, covered, blessed, thought about, prayed over and are with you woman! 

Big hugs?

deetoo, Unk p, deetoo and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

Thank you, everyone, for your kind, supportive words and healing light!

Unk p and Unk p reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

@deetoo - I suffer from meds hypersensitivities as well.

I will keep you in my thoughts tomorrow and send healing vibes and thoughts to your doctors too.

Hang in there and BE WELL!!

ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

May you have a very successful eye surgery tomorrow . May your doctors be guided to give you the best medications for your body and healing.

ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

deetoo, sending light and love, hoping all will be well. 

ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

@deetoo: Sending you light and healing. I hope it all goes smoothly and well!

ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

@deetoo

I am sending you positive, healing energy this morning.  My gut feeling is that your procedure will go well and that the anticipation has been the hardest part.  I'm praying for the skill of the surgeon, for your anxiety and for your body's ability to deal with the medications required.  You are such a wonderful presence here and I'm glad that you've shared this with us.  We are happy to support you.  

Unk p, deetoo, Unk p and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

@triciact

Part 1

Your post has resonated with me because I've been thinking about some of the same issues:  my purpose in life, the bigger picture of life after life after life as our spirits live on after death.  I often ask my spirit guides what they would have me know.

A few weeks ago, I went to the Chihuly glass museum and had an interesting experience there as I entered the first room of the exhibit.  The room was dark and the only illumination was on glass sculptures and I was struck by the otherworldly appearance of the glass.  Here's a picture below.  So, as I was looking at this particular exhibit, I heard the words, "this is not your only life."  These words have come to me again and again in the past weeks and caused me to reflect on my present life and struggles from an outer, wider, more all knowing perspective.  So, I ask myself, "what lessons am I learning during this life?"  and it helps me to keep current difficulties in perspective.  

1574357070-IMG_2921.jpg

Lilinoe, Unk p, deetoo and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

@triciact

Part 2

Again, during the tour of Chihuly glass, I had another channeling ? experience.  My sister and I were looking at a different display and I had chills looking at the glass.  This room had glass sculptures modeled after Native American culture and textiles, but what struck me was the sculptures' resemblance to a dream I had months ago.  In my dream, I saw human souls, swaddled and suspended between lives.  The sculptures can be seen in the picture below.  I was convinced these were related to my dream about our lives continuing past death and have to admit, I was shaken by the experience.  A few minutes later, my sister gestured at an old photo of Native American girls and whispered, "sisters."   I answered back channeling, "we will be together again after this life.  We will always be together."  

1574358036-IMG_2922.jpg

Lilinoe, Unk p, deetoo and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 29 / 106
Share: