Notifications
Clear all

If you need support, understanding, and love, let us know here.

(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

@anita

Thanks that's a good idea- I have some good pet CBD oil, I'll add it to his food more regularly.

Jeanne Mayell, TriciaCT, Anita and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)
Illustrious Member Registered

@laura-f

I’m very sorry. I’ll continue to send out healing energy to Arlo. I feel like all of us on this planet right now are entering a time where we have to aim for miracles, whether that be for the collective or in our personal lives. So by all means, try out the CBD oil in Arlo’s food if you think it might help.

BlueBelle, LalaBella, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@laura-f

Blessings to you and sweet Arlo. These are exactly the "wise choices" I felt coming and you are indeed both a deeply caring as well as loving human mom with your dear boy's best interests and life path ahead taken to heart.

Don't stop dancing for your love of dance, music, and family including animal family is what you need most of all right now and in the times ahead.

May you both keep these good vibes and carry their power along with your own more than ever now.

We will keep holding you both in our hearts and thoughts.

BlueBelle, deetoo, Tiger-n-Owl and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)

Last month I started engaging with the NF2 community through Facebook, which is something I had not done for 5 years. I found out that a Malaysian woman named Yvonne Foong, who was a pillar of brightness in the global community of people living with NF2 and with whom I corresponded a bit back in 2014 when I went deaf, was bedridden after her condition took a turn for the worse. On Monday (11/11), she passed away at the age of 33. Her death came three months after another light worker in the NF2 community, a Californian named Garrett Baumann, lost his battle to this awful disease just shy of his 30th birthday.

When I started seeing a path towards healing from my own NF2 about a month ago, I knew I would have my periods of doubt, and, now with the deaths of Yvonne and Garrett, I'm in one of those periods. I'm 24 and I've almost died twice so far in my life. I'm functionally deaf without a hearing aid in my right ear, I've had very little vision in my left eye since infancy, the muscles in my right leg below my mid-thigh have almost completely shriveled up from a spinal tumor, and my vocal chords are partially paralyzed from tumors in my cranial nerves. Oh yeah, and while my non-identical twin brother was born naturally without a hitch, I almost strangled on my umbilical chord and ended up being born via C-section (so I may have actually "almost died" 3 times). My story from the very beginning has been one of repeated medical traumas. 

Back in September I had a life reading with Jeanne, and the cards she threw and the visions she received all seemed to indicate that I was transitioning into a better chapter in my life. Last week, during the read the future event, I also saw positive visions of my life going forward. Then there's the very hopeful vision I received in my NDE two years ago. I also now live independently and work full time in a field that I love, and that's a heartening development. But NF2 has thrown so many curveballs my way, so the doubt is always there. Given all of the lurking areas of concern in my nervous system, it would only take one of my tumors to grow a few more millimeters for the entire edifice of my hopeful new life path to come crashing down. And I'm really frightened by that. I don't think I have the heart for further health declines.

Sorry if this sounds bitter or if it seems like I'm piling onto this thread. But these things have been really gnawing at me for the past five days. Much like when I wrote about my NDE, spirit has been telling me to share all of this (it was 12:34 a.m. when I started typing this post, and 12:34 seems to be a signal sequence from the universe to me).

Michele, Lilinoe, BlueBelle and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@laura-f

So sorry to hear.  I am happy to hear he isn't in pain right now.  That is a blessing.  

Lilinoe, deetoo, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

@coyote

Thank you for sharing all that you have with us today.  

Your words and emotions struck a cord with me tonight as I read what you had written.

My grandmother was legally deaf and legally blind the entire time I knew her.  She also developed leukemia when I was around 12.  

My grandfather passed away when I was 12 grade and amazingly, she was able to live independently after he passed away until her death 4 years later.  When I look back to that time,  I marvel at what she was able to accomplish.  She had very limited vision, but could see some bright colors so she painted (with bright red nail polish) the knob of her oven on the 375 degree. mark  She knew she could cook most anything at that temperature.  She had a disease that made her eyes blister and pop, scarring her cornea lens.  She received two different cornea transplants which helped, until the blistering would get bad again.

She sewed me barbie doll clothes from scraps of the material she sewed her own clothes from.   Always bright bold colors.  She would type us letters.  She knew the letter key locations and would send very long letters describing her day and the people she interacted with in vivid detail.  On occasion, a typed line would look like this - uheign thoeiunoa msoe joi widni- because her hands would shift out of position a bit and be at the wrong place on the typewriter keys.  Then the next line would be correct again.  She had a hearing aid and if you spoke loudly, and enunciated your words clearly  she understood a good amount of conversation.  The library would send her records of magazine articles and book recordings.  She was highly intelligent and would discuss current national and international political affairs like a scholar would discuss them.  

So you see, the courageous story which you so beautifully wrote tonight was also a gift as it unexpectedly brought my dear grandmother front and center into my mind and heart tonight.  I thank you for that gift dear Coyote.  

I do not hear any bitterness in your words though you may be feeling that emotion.  Fear, frustration, perseverance and hope would better describe what I sense when reading your message.   You have suffered a long time and are so very young to have had to endure the health challenges you have faced. I feel in my heart that you are surrounded by light and love and a multitude of angels who  are always there with you.    

You are a heart warrior and light worker.  You have the capacity to recognize the positive things in your life including the fact you are working at a job you love and that you are living independently.  I know many people who are healthy who can't recognize the positive things in their lives. 

We all value your insight and contributions Coyote and are so fortunate to have you here with us.  

Thank you again.

Lilinoe, BlueBelle, Coyote and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  
“I feel in my heart that you are surrounded by light and love and a multitude of angels who  are always there with you.”

“We all value your insight and contributions Coyote and are so fortunate to have you here with us.”  —@lovendures

Lovendures could not have said better what we all feel for you.  We are inspired by you and grateful you are with us.  And we surround you with love and healing to carry on your important work.  

Lilinoe, BlueBelle, Coyote and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@pacosurfer)
Noble Member Registered

I'm so grateful for this group. I don't post very often, but I love the support I see. I sometimes think about posting something, but then I don't. I guess I don't want to throw anything negative in here. But I do find that sometimes the issues I'm having is really about being an empath/lightworker. 

For example, I know I numb myself with food. So now I have to figure out way to numb myself without food. And no, I'm not saying numbing myself is good. But it's a first step.

I also know this planet is an illusion, so I'm struggling to live in such an illusion. So most times, I just "play along." I read books by another psychic-medium, and she says Earth is like a bad camping trip; the food sucks, and it's stressful. So I'm trying to figure out how to play along until I'm not here anymore. I hope that doesn't sound like I'm depressed, but maybe I am.

TriciaCT, deetoo, Lilinoe and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)

@pacosurfer

I totally feel you on this. I have felt the same in the last few years (with various personal stressors, in addition to the state of the world.) Indeed it is probably some depression, but something that I tend to focus on that works for me is the little things. I love nature and am an artist and am totally fascinated by the natural world. So, I end up calling my attention to those things that bring me joy and I share that on social media or produce artwork from it, or just enjoy it. I find a lot of kindred spirits when I post things I find enjoyable like that, and that is a real boost. Is there something in this world (no matter how small) that brings you some sort of joy? Might not be nature, might be music, or writing, or art or exercise or service to others in some form...whatever your "thing" is, try to do that? Totally hard if you are stressed (I did not do much art at all the last couple of years until some things shifted for me this year.) Just some thoughts that I hope help in some way and to let you know you are not alone.

TriciaCT, Lilinoe, BlueBelle and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)

@lovendures

I'll admit, when I first started reading about your grandmother I got a sinking feeling and thought, "Oh no, I'm about to be told that I can 'accomplish anything I want' if I became deaf-blind." But when you explained the reasoning behind why you brought up your grandmother, I relaxed. I'm happy I was able to bring her closer to you last night. It sounds like she was a very strong, one-of-a-kind woman. 

And now I have to thank you, Lovendures, because your grandmother's story reminded me of and made me focus on the lives of Garrett and Yvonne. I spent this morning reading the various memorials that have sprung up online in their tribute, and at times I was in tears. Rather than focus on their deaths, I was able to fully acknowledge their rich, courageous lives, and that process was cathartic for me. I feel somewhat better now, as if the burden I've been carrying around for the past week is starting to lift. So again, thank you.

Jeanne Mayell, Lilinoe, BlueBelle and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@pacosurfer)
Noble Member Registered

@cc21

Thank you. I feel like I need something fun to do. I was thinking about getting a gaming system, but then I thought, "I don't think spending money will help."

That's a distorted thought. The idea I just need something else to buy to make me happy. But I will keep working on it!

deetoo, Lilinoe, CC21 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@elaineg)
Famed Member Registered

@coyote

My great grandmother, 1851-1941,claimed she was James Bowie's first cousin, she is in The Library of Congress for recordings of rare folk songs. My sister told me she was blind in later life. She lived in Texas and was in charge of the Post Office. She ran a rope from the house to the P.O. 

TriciaCT, Lilinoe, BlueBelle and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

@coyote

I am so grateful  your burden is a bit lighter now.  I would never want to cause you any additional pain.  I am happy you were able to acknowledge their beautiful and inspiring lives. I am sure they feel your love and compassion as you were thoughtfully reflecting.   I hope you realize you are now also helping others, in ways you may never understand. 

Yes, my grandmother was a very strong person.  She was never shy in making her thoughts known.  She also stood up for what she believed was just and right.  When I was a teen, she called out my mother (a single mom)  for focusing most of her attention on her business and not her daughter.  Her words surprised me because it was the only time I ever remember anyone  calling my mom out for how she was raising me.  My grandmother made me feel visible in a way I hadn't felt for  some time.  

May your upcoming week be filled with surprising moments of beauty and inspiration.

Thank you for your update Coyote.

deetoo, Coyote, LalaBella and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

@coyote

Hi Coyote, you have been on my mind. I can't help but think that you are so incredibly evolved and have so much to deal with for your 24 years in this lifetime.  I'm in awe of you with what you endure and have shared with all of us.  I truly believe it is your Gen Z generation that is here to help heal our planet.

I also felt the need to pull an angel card for you this past weekend. I was putting you in my prayers for healing...I wasn't able to write it down until today, but the card I pulled after asking which angel(s) are watching over you and what message they had, was the Archangel Michael, The Wheel card. Michael is the strongest of the angels.  The card is a 10 and is the world card in other tarot decks. The message from the card says: "A time of positive change. A situation suddenly moves forward. Fortune is on your side!"

I then decided to pull another one while I was typing this out, and I was amazed! The card I pulled was the Emperor Card in this Angel tarot deck. #4, and guess who the Angel that represents the emperor is? Archangel Michael! (the card is strength, logic, discipline and leadership)  ? 

Aheartbegins, Lilinoe, BlueBelle and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)

@triciact

I'm touched that you took the time to include me in your prayers and pull cards for me. The message of the wheel card aligns with the cards Jeanne pulled and the messages she channeled for me when I did a life reading with her (although she did not not specifically pull the world card in her Thoth deck). She did, though, pull the emperor card. So thank you for validating these signs spirit has been sending me. 

Aheartbegins, LalaBella, Lovendures and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)

Well, thank you everybody for the healing thoughts. I heard back from my neurologist’s nurse practitioner this afternoon, and my most recent MRI scans came back stable with no signs of concerning tumor growth. So that’s a big relief. When I sit down with my neorologist in December, he may throw in some caveats when he delivers his in-depth analysis, but as long as I don’t need surgery, I’m happy.

@triciact

This somehow did not occur to me when I first read your post, but my middle name is...Michael!

LalaBella, CC21, Jeanne Mayell and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

@coyote

OMG! (Michael) Sometimes the universe has a cool sense of humour :-) And I never realized that in the same deck that archangel Michael was used more than once so it surprised me too.

More importantly, glad to hear your good news in the most recent scans! 

Coyote, LalaBella, Jeanne Mayell and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

@coyote

Such wonderful news!  I’m so very happy for you.  Thank you for sharing your experiences with us.  From your NDE to your health concerns, your resilience is quite amazing.  I’m glad you are with us and feel quite fortunate to know you.  Much love to you.

TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell, Aheartbegins and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@coyote

So happy to hear this news. Keep reaching out to us to send all we can send along and remind you of your gifts and do whatever works!  

TriciaCT and TriciaCT reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

@Coyote - mazel tov! Glad there's no bad news.

ReplyQuote
Page 28 / 106
Share: