Notifications
Clear all

If you need support, understanding, and love, let us know here.

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Sending healing energy to you; surrounding you with it. Seeing angels doing this and holding your hand throughout the procedure, then when you do that meditation, I see the angels infusing their own powerful healing energy into your whole body. All the while, they are smiling, laughing, telling you jokes.

Tiger-n-Owl, deetoo, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

@coyote - I'll keep good thoughts for you too.

If it helps, I've had quite a few MRIs too. I have found that for me, it helps to listen to calming music - most MRI facilities have choices for you, either radio or CDs. I ask them not to make the music too loud in a useless attempt to drown out the noise, to keep it low instead. I then use the time in the MRI machine to meditate. I start by calling on my spirit guides, a couple of whom seem to specialize in coming around when I'm doing medical stuff.  I just close my eyes and meditate (but not fall asleep-that happened once and they had to start over lol).

When my daughter was little, I got to the point I'd look forward to this type of testing because it was a welcome break from the busy-ness inherent in child rearing.  It almost became like a spa treatment for me.

I guess what I'm saying is, that much like "chinese water torture", one's approach to an ordeal like this can totally change how you feel about it. One person's torture is another's spa treatment.

Good luck in any case!

Tiger-n-Owl, Coyote, BlueBelle and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

The wound is the place where the light enters you. 

Rumi

@Coyote,

Sending you healing light, strength, and peace. 

Tiger-n-Owl, BlueBelle, Lilinoe and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

@coyote, We can change much about ourselves with positive affirmations and visualizations. It turns out meditation can even change our DNA. Sending light and prayers. 

Coyote, BlueBelle, Lilinoe and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)
Illustrious Member Registered

@coyote

My sincere love and light to you Coyote! I will be concentrating on you and sending healing light tomorrow.

(I have heard that some people have had luck with shrinking tumors using cannabis tincture protocol and drinking hot lemon water is also good, not )

Tiger-n-Owl, Lilinoe, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 PamP
(@pamp)
Famed Member Registered

Just an update - things were indeed resolved today. Justice was done. And I feel good about going forward. Thanks everyone!

Coyote, TriciaCT, Anita and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@pacosurfer)
Noble Member Registered

@stardancer

There is no pain like losing a pet. It is devastating. There is nothing like it.

But I know they are on the other side just waiting patiently for us to come and play with them for good.

Tiger-n-Owl, Coyote, BlueBelle and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

@pamp

That is fantastic news!!!!

I am so very happy to hear this update.  Thank you!

Congratulations!

TriciaCT and TriciaCT reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stardancer)
Honorable Member Registered

@pacosurfer

Hi Pacosurfer,

Your Message really touched my heart..there isn’t anything like it, is there. I love the image you shared..the other side..where all of creation is restored where we can play together for good. I look forward to that day. Boy, do I ever look forward to that day! 

Thanks, Pacosurfer for your kind and thoughtful message. Means so much to me. ❤️

Coyote, BlueBelle, Coyote and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stardancer)
Honorable Member Registered

@coyote

Coyote, 

I will be focusing on the very same thing..the tumors shriveling up and exiting your body on the out breath. You are loved. You are deeply loved. 

Thinking of you.

Coyote, TriciaCT, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@coyote

In my thoughts, prayers,  energetic healing energies and heart.

Blessings to you and your true warriorship spirit. You teach us so much with all that you say and do. 

We all love and treasure you as a dear, dear member of our tribe here ?

BlueBelle, Unk p, Lovendures and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

@pamp

?yay!

ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

@coyote

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers this week.  Hoping the procedure went smoothly and that you were able to meditate the way you hoped.

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)

@pamp

That's awesome news. You brought a smile to my face when I read your post. 

@cindy

The more I read about quantum behavior, the more I've come to believe that the universe is not as inert as classical Newtonian physics and the Cartesian paradigm have led us to believe. Subatomic particles only assume a fixed position once they've been measured, i.e. perceived. Since positive affirmations and and meditative imagery involve deliberate shifts in perception, we are probably also changing the subatomic structures, and thus the entire physiology, of our bodies.

@lovendures

I was able to focus on the imagery of my tumors shrinking, and then some. Because of the quirks of the train schedule, I arrived at the hospital early. I used the downtime to go across the street to a small park and sit directly facing the sun. During the MRI, when I felt like I had exhausted my concentration for imagery, I focused instead on the memory of the sun's warmth and let the sensation of solarization occupy my entire self. I started smiling involuntarily, and I then visualized sending out that stored up solar energy to the MRI technicians and waiting patients. It was quite the experience.

Michele, BlueBelle, Yofisofi and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

@coyote

WOW!!!  Amazing Coyote.

TriciaCT, Lilinoe, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@coyote: I agree. The properties of quantum physics bring us to the ultimate mysteries of the universe where physics and spirituality meet. The Nobel prize winning physicist Erwin Schrodinger said that the nature of reality is a mystery. He and his colleagues found that the mind changes the structure of particles. Loving thoughts focused on a cup of water change its crystalline structure. If that can be shown in physics, then it is not a big stretch to imagine that positive thoughts can change the structure of your body's cells.

There's a famous South Korean experiment with prayer that showed statistically significant outcomes for women doing fertility treatments who were prayed for by people who they didn't know and who didn't know them. 

Tiger-n-Owl, Lilinoe, BlueBelle and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)

Thanks everyone for the kind thoughts. I'm usually not perturbed at all by upcoming MRIs, but now that so many positive changes are occurring in my life, I was worried about things getting derailed by a major medical issue. Also, I have a track record for getting operated on in winter. Out of my 7 inpatient surgeries, 5 have occurred between the months of December and February (and that's all been since 2009). But I've been feeling a lot more relaxed since last night. I think my spirit guides and the healing vibes being sent by this community have put me at ease; everything will be fine. 

@laura-f.

I always ask the technicians to strap down my legs to the MRI table in case I fall asleep. I doze off quite frequently when I'm getting my scans done. 

TriciaCT, Tiger-n-Owl, Jeanne Mayell and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@yofisofi)
Noble Member Registered

@coyote

I can just imagine the fascinating ways that your meditations might be showing up on those MRI images of your brain activity! 

Coyote, Jeanne Mayell, LalaBella and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mas1581)

Does anyone have any tips on how to remove intense emotion to clearly sense the end result in a situation very personal? I am never able to get past the emotion being too close to an issue. 

The one I am struggling with now is regarding my foster twins. They will be filing to terminatre their parents rights in a few weeks and then it goes to trial. If the parents lose the trial and subsequent appeal, we will be able to adopt them. If they win, the twins will most likely go back. We have had foster kids go back in the past and Ive been fine with it but this situation is quite different. Mom used insanity plea to skate out of jail time for severely burning one of the twins at 7 months old. They also were so neglected they couldnt even hold their heads uip at that age. Mom also has killed 2 children in her care prior to them being born. They are only 19 months now(and doing well but still have multiple medical issues) and if they go back, its a death sentence for them. Because of the severity of the consequences, I cant stomach the idea of them going back and my mind instantly shuts down. Logic says they should never go back, but Wisco sin family courts have been known to make grave mistakes so Im scared to death of the end result. 

Jeanne Mayell, TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lilinoe)
Reputable Member Registered

@mas1581

God bless you, MAS1581. I think and pray the twins will continue to be safe in your arms.

Tiger-n-Owl, Jeanne Mayell, TriciaCT and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 25 / 106
Share: