Notifications
Clear all

If You Have an Accomplishment or Positive Development You Want to Celebrate, Let Us Know and We'll Celebrate with You

38 Posts
17 Users
442 Likes
(@herondreams)
Famed Member Registered

@grace Thanks for sharing and for the encouragement. Your son sounds like a great guy!

Jeanne Mayell, Grace, TriciaCT and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@grace)
Noble Member Registered

@herondreams

Thank you! So does your son!

ReplyQuote
(@coyote)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  

I have some things to celebrate today. This afternoon I was offered and I accepted a job position. The work is through an AmeriCorps program that's particular to New England. I'll be serving for a year as a "sustainable agriculture coordinator" with a land trust that is converting unused land into community gardens in the Providence, Rhode Island, area; I'll be working both in the field and indoors. This new job fits in perfectly with where I've imagined both my personal and professional life heading.

A number of you on this forum kept saying that I just had to be patient and that I'd find rewarding work soon, and you were all right! At Read the Future Night last November, I even had a vision that I would find joyful work by fall of 2020. So this is a major validation of the power of intuition and remote viewing.  

FEBbby23, Vesta, ghandigirl and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@coyote

I am absolutely ecstatic for you Coyote. Wonderful news indeed!  

Yes, many people did indeed say you would find something rewarding and you did see it too.

What a wonderful day indeed!

Congratulations!

FEBbby23, Stargazer, Coyote and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@coyote, that's fabulous news!  I am so very happy for you.  ?

Stargazer, Coyote, Unk p and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lowtide)

@coyote That is AWESOME!! Congratulations!? 

deetoo, Stargazer, Coyote and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Hurrah for you, dearest Coyote!

A wonderful job for a wonderfully gifted young man! May you meet many caring, even inspiring people in this great community of like minded people as you continue your amazing journey where angels and spirit guides and many guardians of the earth join in with all of the little plant people who will be nurtured into growth under your earth stewardship.

Bit by bit, you are on your way traveling this life's journey to all your heart has dreamed of. 

Many blessings to you brave warrior!

Congratulations abound!

??????????

ghandigirl, deetoo, Stargazer and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@Coyote, this is such good news. They are lucky to have you. When I read your posts, I feel so grateful and honored you are here with us, sharing your journey. You are a heart warrior extraordinaire.

FEBbby23, Lovendures, ghandigirl and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@coyote  Love love love this!!!!! In Divine Right Timing... and so.. it was. :-)

Lovendures, ghandigirl, Stargazer and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)

@coyote , doesn't this sound exactly like the kind of job that Jeanne saw you getting?  So stoked for you, brother!

Lovendures, ghandigirl, deetoo and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@unk-p  I also saw @coyote writing a series of important books. I can't wait to read them.

FEBbby23, Lovendures, ghandigirl and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@moonbeam)

@Coyote, how wonderful! Congrats, wolf-brother!

A step in the right direction on your path to working the fields in your 30s. At this rate you'll be there sooner ;-) Take heart and believe in good vibrations at work! ? 

Unk p, Coyote, FEBbby23 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Here are all the posts that were lost from the glitch we had today.  Coyote's accomplishment was celebrated, so you can read it again if you like.  Congratulations, Coyote! 

RE: If You Have an Accomplishment or Positive Development You Want to Celebrate, Let Us Know and We'll Celebrate with You

Posted by: @coyote 

I have some things to celebrate today. This afternoon I was offered and I accepted a job position. The work is through an AmeriCorps program that's particular to New England. I'll be serving for a year as a "sustainable agriculture coordinator" with a land trust that is converting unused land into community gardens in the Providence, Rhode Island, area; I'll be working both in the field and indoors. This new job fits in perfectly with where I've imagined both my personal and professional life heading.

@coyote

WHOOHOOO! I'm so very happy for you!   

RE: If You Have an Accomplishment or Positive Development You Want to Celebrate, Let Us Know and We'll Celebrate with You

@coyote, I love the site! Thank you for sharing it with us.

@coyote Such fabulous news!! Congratulations - it’s everything you’ve wished for an envisioned! So exciting, & in my scanning the posts I have missed, there is a mention of a blog where we’ll get to access more of your writing? This is our lucky day too!!

@coyote. What wonderful news! I am so very happy for you.

ReplyQuote
(@coyote)
Topic starter  

And here's the link to my writing that I posted and which was lost. People seemed to be enjoying it, so...

https://towardstheedges.com

JourneyWithMe2, BlueBelle, DolphinSpirit and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dolphinspirit)
Noble Member Registered

Posted by: @coyote

And here's the link to my writing that I posted and which was lost. People seemed to be enjoying it, so...

https://towardstheedges.com

Thank you for sharing your beautiful writing.

Coyote, Unk p, Coyote and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

YAYAYAYAY!  I JUST GOT MY INTERNET AND TV BACK!! I just wanted to share that I can't wait till I can join Jeanne's Meditation this Wednesday!  Thank the Universe for the small (but necessary) things in life!  WOOO HOOO

Snoopy Happy Dance GIFs | Tenor

Moonbeam, ghandigirl, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@triciact  WOOHOOOO You go girl.. you got catching up to do!!!

ghandigirl, Unk p, TriciaCT and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

YEA!!!  Welcome back to the tech world @TriciaCT.

JourneyWithMe2, ghandigirl, Unk p and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: