Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Full Moon Meditation

41 Posts
15 Users
380 Likes
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Full moon meditation session is now posted on this page. If you are on. a desktop it's in the right sidebar. If on a phone, it's at the bottom below the forum. Posting it in two 12 minute pieces.  Part 1: healing ourselves. Part 2: healing our world. 

Michele, Lovendures, mhb and 3 people reacted
(@luminata)
Noble Member Registered

Jeanne,

I do remember you saying we need to send love even to those we don't like.  And I am getting messages from my guides and Angels that healing our divisions is imperative.  It must happen and soon.  We must focus on our commonalities and help each other.  Hate is rooted in sadness, fear, insecurity and rejection.  If we can offer comfort, hope, praise, and acceptance - we have a chance to root out the hate.  I'm not saying this is easy.  But we need to move in this direction - quickly.

Looking forward to the video! 

Much Love to all - Happy Easter to those who celebrate!

BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell, Baba and 3 people reacted
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

I agree, Luminata.  Last night when I was engaged in my Silent Minute, I initially prayed that truth and justice will prevail, which I felt was appropriate.  But that prayer, by itself, felt inadequate and incomplete.  I then found myself praying for healing and unity among all of us.   I felt that global connectedness.  I even surprised myself when I extended my prayers to our president, specifically that he reconnect with his heart and soul.  I haven’t been able to pray for him until last night.  However, a rather disconcerting thing happened – as I prayed for him, I was met with this pit of darkness – like a dark cave, with an invisible shield that nothing could penetrate.   For my own health I didn’t stay there, but it made me very sad.

I want to recommend an excellent, 2-part PBS series that some of you may find of interest.  I wasn’t sure where to post this recommendation, but thought it was worth mentioning here.  It’s called “Reconstruction:  America After the Civil War” by Henry Louis Gates Jr.  It’s really worth watching.  So much we were never taught in school and still don’t know.  The series explains a lot about our current divisions and where we are now.  I pray that as we face our truths, we will face our divisions and heal together.

Wishing you all a beautiful and peaceful Sunday.  

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, Baba and 3 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

I enjoyed participating in the meditation. It was really comforting and uplifting to feel the energy of everyone and their positive intentions! I meditate often and find peace in doing so, but meditating in a group really does feel special. 

I had a thought a few days ago when I was thinking about what intention to set for our group meditation. I know that we want to send light to everyone and that is a good thing. Has anyone ever considered that Drumpf feeds off of all of the negative energy sent his way? It seems to me that it is similar to children who look for negative attention. Could sending positive energy instead of negative change anything? I am sure it will help with the collective and wonder if it would take some of the negative power away from the current leader. 

Happy Easter to all who celebrate and a peaceful day to all!

Marley, Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
(@deetoo)

Wow!  Baba, I completely resonate with what you're saying about T. feeding off of the negative energy.  Whatever we focus on grows stronger.   Sending positive energy would certainly help the collective.  It may not help him, but that doesn't really matter.  We have no control over what spiritual choices he makes.  If more of the collective changes their hearts, then T. will lose more of his power. 

Celticwitch, mhb, Jeanne Mayell and 7 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Our full moon meditation session is now posted on this page. If you are on a desktop it's in the right sidebar. If on a phone or smaller screen, it's at the bottom below the forum. Posting it in two short pieces.  Part 1: healing ourselves (6 min). Part 2: healing our world. (12 min)

CDeanne, mhb, Stargazer and 5 people reacted
(@stargazer)
Illustrious Member Registered

❤️ ❤️ Thank you! It will continue to resonate ❤️ ❤️ 

mhb, Jeanne Mayell, mhb and 1 people reacted
(@jaidy)
Noble Member Registered

I had an interesting session with my spirit guide yesterday. At the end they told me that Trump was Nero and congress was Nero's congress. The things that are happening in Washington now are them trying to work out their karma. They warned don't get involved, don't mesh your energy or worries with what's happening, sit back and live your life, know enough to know what's going on and if you run into a Trump supporter help them see that we "teach our kids not to lie, so it DOES matter that Trump is lying". Spirit said it will get worse before it gets better and when it comes to the environment focus on healing the energy of the earth (focus on Kansas our energy center). They said, Trump was inviting negative energy for other countries/across borders to come in and effect the energy here- that it was important to prevent that.

Celticwitch, CDeanne, Aheartbegins and 3 people reacted
(@michele-b)

Very powerful full moon tonight. We missed the Lionsgate Portal but energies are still very high.

If its too late to gather tonight for your own schedule , we should all at least meditate on our own. 

I'll plan on mine at 5:30 Pacific Time and hoping others can do the same with highest energies. good and positive intentions for our world, those we care about, and each other.

This is a definitely a "Being of Service and Reaching Out to Others" kind of full moon energetically.

Unk p, BlueBelle, deetoo and 7 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

The PERFECT meditation for tonight’s aquarius full moon is this loving kindness meditation:

https://www.jeannemayell.com/brief-guided-meditations/

As you will see if you click on the link and follow along, begin by sending the healing to yourself, then to someone you love and then to everyone in your circle and our circle and then the whole world. 

I will be meditating individually (not on line)  tonight at 8:30 EDT along with Michele who will be on the west coast. 

I hope you will join us in spirit. 

Jeanne 

villager, Unk p, Michele and 7 people reacted
(@deetoo)

I will join in at 8:30 EDT.  Thanks to both of you!

Michele, Jeanne Mayell, Michele and 1 people reacted
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

Thank you Michele for making me aware of this tonight. Hopefully things here at the house will be quiet enough for me to be able to find some quiet time and realign some of my energies and take in and give out some positive vibes as well!

BlueBelle, Michele, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@michele-b-here-in-the-forum

You are such a gift to bring this up. 

Unk p, Michele, Unk p and 1 people reacted
(@michele-b)

Love to you all ?

Unk p, deetoo, Unk p and 1 people reacted
(@michele-b)

@jeanne-mayell

It was lovely and powerful. 

https://www.jeannemayell.com/brief-guided-meditations/

Thank you all.

I will be meditating individually (not on line)  tonight at 8:30 EDT along with Michele who will be on the west coast. 

I hope you will join us in spirit. 

Jeanne 

Unk p, Jeanne Mayell, Unk p and 1 people reacted
(@lovendures)

True fact.  I actually did this meditation this morning when I woke.  If I have a chance, I will do it again.   Thank you Michelle for the information.

Michele, Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

It was a powerful full moon energy tonight.

Michele I could feel your prayers.  Thank you for setting this up. 

As I was  focusing on our community I felt so much light pulsing through my palms; I felt you all were drawing that energy.    I hope you felt the healing.  I wish you all well tonight.  

villager, Michele, Unk p and 5 people reacted
(@lovendures)

I was able to do it again tonight.  A wonderful way to end the evening, thank you.

Michele, deetoo, Unk p and 3 people reacted
(@unk-p)

So happy to be able to be here with you all tonite.  Thank you to Jeanne, Michelle, and the rest of this beautiful community.   

villager, Michele, deetoo and 5 people reacted
(@michele-b)

@jeanne-mayell

Thank you for sharing that. I was opening and sending and sharing full blast.

The full moon meditation on the 15th was,  and is a wonderful example of all of everything.

?

Its manifestation was immediately and noticeably visible in mind, body, and spirit for those who needed and received our shared connection of higher levels of light.

One incredibly large starburst at the center of everything and everyone. Power and might. Lets do all full and all new moons like this to Jeanne's mediation again. It was great!

Blessings and Gratitudes to and for all

Page 2 / 3
Share: