Feeling just so angry! What to do with this. Feel free to vent here. And help the venters.  

Page 4 / 4
  RSS

(@pacosurfer)
Registered
06/08/2019 1:59 pm  

@natalie

Think of them as members of a cult. They are brainwashed.

Lilinoe liked
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Registered
06/08/2019 2:45 pm  

@Natalie

We are listening.  We hear you.  We deeply sense your pain.  

By sharing your feelings today, you have given everyone an opportunity to support you and share love and understanding with you.  Thank you for that gift.  Bluebelle's message to you is quite beautiful.  You may find yourself coming back to it,  continuing to gain wisdom from the  lovingly insightful words.  

@Bluebelle

Your channeled message was so caring  and inspiring.  It is overflowing with love.  It touches my heart and inspires me as well.   Thank you for posting it.

deetoo liked
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Registered
06/08/2019 4:12 pm  

@natalie, I'm so sorry that your eyes were assaulted with that stark, painful reality.  I believe you were meant to share it with us, so that we all could receive @Bluebelle's beautiful message.  Spirit works in mysterious ways.  We need to hear that message now, more than ever.  Thank you.

ReplyQuote
(@sagetarotpisces)
Registered
07/08/2019 2:42 am  

Natalie- I hear you. I too have this fox news trump sickness within my own family and the same pain that you describe has run me down for the last 3 years. I remember after thanksgiving in 2017 being pale in the face and physically so drained- not from fighting really, just from the overwhelming presence of their hate filled beliefs.

I tried not to bring up politics around them but its like an impulsive cancer that my own father cannot stop instigating around me with. I cant bring up anything- my work, the city where i live, sports- it all leads back to fox news talking points. Even as we have both tried to stop talking politics it has caused noticeable strain, maybe even in how he views me as a person or perceives me as a daughter. I can try and spin it however i want- its ignorance, its brainwash, its old age- but they dont fit. these are intelligent loving people who ive known very well my entire life- the contradiction has been at war within me for a while. I cant trick myself- All thats left is anger. I try to imagine there is still a little light of hope in his conscience, buried beneath all his hate, and that perhaps it will one day find him. 

I once read a quote in an article about this - people losing their loved ones to fox news- and it said something like “the worst part, the part that hurts me the most, is that the people they’ve come to hate so much- the “snowflake liberals”- are actually me. I am the end point of their fox news talking point.”

I have no words to offer other than you are right to be angry. Its NOT okay. But i am standing with you- we all are. Know that those of us on the right side of history are always out there: even in the most red states, in the grocery stores, the mall, at schools, restaurants, playgrounds- we all feel it too. 

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, Unk p and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@natalie)
Registered
08/08/2019 11:47 am  

@Sagetarotpisces - your story is heartbreaking. I am so so sorry for the reality you are living with. I want to thank everyone who responded to the rant - I'm slow to respond - but my heart warms knowing that I'm not alone. 

Thank you everyone, from the bottom of my heart. 

This is a cult - a death cult, all I can do is remain loving and caring in my own life and hope my behavior inspires others.

Lilinoe, Jeanne Mayell, Laura F. and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
08/08/2019 11:34 pm  
Posted by: @sagetarotpisces

I have no words to offer other than you are right to be angry. Its NOT okay. But i am standing with you- we all are. Know that those of us on the right side of history are always out there: even in the most red states, in the grocery stores, the mall, at schools, restaurants, playgrounds- we all feel it too. 

I'm standing with you too, both of you, and ALL of you out there who are trying to come to terms with the White House occupant and parts of Congress and their followers and the Fox News-watchers.   

deetoo, BlueBelle, Laura F. and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
08/08/2019 11:37 pm  

Speaking of people's frustration with Trump supporters, today I saw this tweet from Tommy Lee, not Tommy Lee Jones, but Tommy Lee from the awesomely demented 80s band Motley Crue. It is seething with anger but in a good way - https://twitter.com/MrTommyLand/status/1159200632881856512/photo/1

Sorry if Tommy Lee's twitter page offends anyone - it's pretty irreverent and potty-mouthed.  Also enjoyed his retweets of people insulting the WH occupant --pretty funny and very pissed off.  

ReplyQuote
(@anita)
Registered
09/08/2019 12:18 am  

@jeanne-mayell

Because fox has been allowed to be considered a news station, it feeds people who want to hear what most of them on that channel spew. Having freedom of speech is a big problem, but also makes this the US. 

I have cut off my sister’s family and it hurts. But it’s not a difference of politics. It’s a difference of morals. If I could be friends with my sister, I’d be so much happier as I was before I learned she was voting for him 3 years ago. The racism especially bothered me, but so many other things as well. 

Live been in therapy 2 years now. He triggers so many of my emotions as do those who follow him as if he’s God. The fact that this group of followers consist of such people as “religious” ones is mind-boggling. Are they that stupid to not see the truth?

it makes me want those farmers and others hurt by his policies really get walloped. Not because I’m mean, but because I want them to wake up. I want people to keep going to prison, and I hope these turned over documents from banks finally expose him.

Until 80 or 90% are pissed off enough to demand he resign, I don’t know when we will be able to turn our country around. That’s IF that many Americans wake up.

i know my sister will keep bringing things up and I can’t deal with that.

Anita

Codyroo, Laura F., thebeast and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@elaineg)
Registered
20/08/2019 11:53 am  

People are so mean. The old man, who lost his wife in the El Paso shooting, had his SUV stolen and wreaked. They also so stole his power wash machine (his only means of income). A car dealer said it would help him buy another car, but I don't see that happening since he has no money. 

ReplyQuote
(@codyroo)
Registered
20/08/2019 12:37 pm  
Posted by: @anita

I have cut off my sister’s family and it hurts. But it’s not a difference of politics. It’s a difference of morals.

This right here^^^.  I've (likely) lost a friend (I've known for 33 years) because of this.  He claims to serve the Lord, however when presented with the moral dilemma of concentration camps at the southern border (I don't bother "sugar coating" it anymore, call it what it is....), he will defer that we are a nation of laws.  If asked what if the law is immoral, he won't answer it, because he knows he will be "trapped" in a conundrum, thus he won't commit a response.

I cannot and will not be associated with people who cannot acknowledge the cruelty and immorality of what is happening on the southern border (for example).  He can call himself a "good Christian", I know the truth......he's a lousy Christian.

This makes the endgame harder.  What happens when Trump is gone?  Am I supposed to forgive these former friends?  How can I forgive them?  How can I forget their cruelty and mocking of my concerns?  Ignoring my pleas for their compassion, to wake up and shed off the propaganda?  Imploring them to embrace their Christianity and protest the immorality of the situation?  Will their pride be too great to even acknowledge they were wrong?  Just live and let live, forget what was said?

I'm sure Jesus could forgive and love them.  I don't know if I'm strong enough to do so....because all I want is them to suffer 10x what they've inflicted on others.  Suffer so they REALLY get it, the REALLY understand how awful it has been for the compassionate/loving people of this country/world.

How unenlightened am I that I want them to suffer? To desire Karma to smack them so hard they won't know which end is up?  So much anger.....so much resentment......

Why am I on this planet at this time?  Why would I willingly come here and witness this horrific and dark behavior in the US?  I don't want to do this anymore....it is too much. 

ReplyQuote
(@anita)
Registered
20/08/2019 1:03 pm  

Wow, Codyroo, I sure identify. I sometimes think these people are mean. Sometimes i

think they are brainwashed, ignorant, or racist. I know a few Republicans who see

whats going on. But such a high percentage hang on to the crap. “We are a nation of laws.” But why don’t any laws apply to this thing called President! When all comes out,

there will be so many laws he’s broken and I wouldn’t be surprised if raping that woman who was 13 at the time will be among these crimes. 

I sometimes feel we are at a time when Hitler was rising and people had to choose where they stood, but also when Jesus was put before the people by Pontius Pilate.

He asked who he should free. Those who yelled, “free Barrabbas” remind me of the people hanging on to trump. Why did those people want Jesus to be crucified? Why did people want to eliminate Jews? To make such choices boggles the mind.

To see hordes of people not marching on Washington daily, even after what the Mueller report found, shows unbelievable lack of care or fatigue or ??? The polls are bad for him right now, but he had 13% in the summer of July 2016. Hillary had been made into a supposed monster while people ignored all the horrible truths about trump. Why? Now we see how rampant evil is in this country and how fragile our government is. 

Anita

ReplyQuote
(@pacosurfer)
Registered
20/08/2019 1:24 pm  

@codyroo

I want them to suffer, too. My family who put Trump over me. I want them to really feel the pain. You’re not alone.

ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Registered
20/08/2019 1:52 pm  

@elaineg, I just read that a dealership gave this gentleman a new Ford Escape and a trailer, and an anonymous donor gave him a new pressure washer.  I firmly believed that good people would come through, and am very grateful that they did.

Codyroo liked
ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 4
Share: