Notifications
Clear all

Energy Shifts

(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator
Topic starter  

Energy Shifts.

We often talk about them and seem tuned into them. 

Has anyone noticed some sizable shifts in the energy lately? A few day before this past weekend this weekend continuing through yesterday  morning, I felt very heavy energy.  Then midway through yesterday it shifted again and began to lighten up some.  

The things I can think of which could  be influencing  energy levels might be the Novel- Coronavirus, Impeachment Trial, the 7.7 earthquake  and Kobe.  The positive might be Bolton news or something behind the scenes we just are not aware of yet..

I am not sure if it is just me or if others are sensing it too.

I don't even know if what I consider an energy level shift is what others would label as an energy level shift.  

Thoughts?

TriciaCT, Coyote, Tiger-n-Owl and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@lovendures, I often feel energy shifts as you described.  And more recently, this up and down stuff.  Almost like a roller coaster.  I felt a heavy energy yesterday and thought it might be a barometric shift here in Virginia, but when I checked the weather, it didn't appear to be so.  Something was in the air.   Also, since I am so sensitive to energy, living right outside of DC can sometimes feel particularly intense, especially during the past 3 years.   The only other time I felt such intense energy here was during 9/11.  At that time, I worked in DC and we lived very close to the Pentagon.   

With my autoimmune problems, such energy shifts can affect my autonomic system in a big way.  I'm looking for ways to harness it so it will serve and not deplete me.  (BTW, I just picked up some Kick Ass Immune.  I'll let you know how it works for me.  Thanks for the recommendation!)

raindrop, TriciaCT, Coyote and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@raindrop)
Prominent Member Registered

@lovendures

I have notice big positive shifts able to occur within myself. Like suddenly remembering what matters and being transformed by it. Reconnecting to higher me. It feels like something bigger than me, but I notice it within my own world, if that makes sense. It has to do with remembering the parts of myself and my energy that are intertwined with what is around me, and finding a well of love in both the outer and the inner.

Wow, clear as mud, but maybe the energy of it can be conveyed by energy if not by words.

TriciaCT, Coyote, Lovendures and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Topic starter  

@raindrop

I love how you described it.  Not so muddy as you think.

raindrop, TriciaCT, Coyote and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: