Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Circle of Light Announcements, Other Baths of Light Messages & Meditations

561 Posts
57 Users
5744 Likes
27.6 K Views
(@hekamaat)
Eminent Member Registered

@michele-b thank you ? 

Michele and Michele reacted
(@triciact)
Illustrious Member Registered

Hi I may not make it to tonight's meditation at 8:30pmET (March 18) My stomach has not been great today and have a bit of a bad tummy going on. I will definitely plan on the next one! 

Michele, deetoo, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
(@coyote)

Is the circle of light meditation still on for tonight? I haven't gotten any notification about it.

(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@coyote,

Yes, it is!  Feels like we need it, eh?

Michele, deetoo, Michele and 1 people reacted
(@coyote)

@bluebelle

Should the link Jeanne sent out on the 10th still work for joining the meditation? Because I haven't received any invite links for this week's meditation.

(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant
Topic starter  

@michele-b

@hekamaat

Baba is in Germany (or possibly Austria) I believe. @baba ?

And even here in California, those times don't work for me, even stuck here at home. It's been a struggle just to set aside time for the Monday night online class. 5-8pm here has always been the busiest time of day.

Michele and Michele reacted
(@bluebelle)

@coyote

New Link:

https://zoom.us/meeting/register/upMvf-Gtrjops6UWtB8ML-AioDYBQP3eug

(@michele-b)

@laura-f

???❤???

(@michele-b)

@coyote

I thought yesterday was Wednesday all day long. So when the room was never ready and set up and I couldn't join as over 30 minutes went by (not realizing that my isolated cognitive decline had taken time and space and used it to go out to lunch!)

I got all cozy and had a lovely meditation with the powers that be. Worked for me but I missed all of you!

Trying again tonight on the other Wednesday of this week ???

Looking forward to some even lovelier group energy with blessings for all ❣

Going to miss you  @vestraluxe  @triciact and @laura-f and anyone else who can't make it to @jeanne-mayell circle of light tonight❣

I'll send you lots of love as will everyone else?

Jeanne Mayell, LalaBella, JourneyWithMe2 and 3 people reacted
(@vestralux)

Hi, soul friends.

I'm struggling to make the Wednesday evening time myself, and wanted to say that if I can't join in the call, I'll be with all of you in spirit. 

I generally work from noon through late night (I'm all owl, no chicken) so the meditation occurs in the middle of my work day/work week. Since, I've worked from home for the last 11 years, nothing much changes for me with self-isolation or quarantine.

You say "social distancing," I say "regular life." ;) 

Miss everyone's words, voices, faces. Sending much love and a little peace to all. ?

LalaBella, deetoo, Coyote and 7 people reacted
(@michele-b)

???ATTENTION MEDITATORS FOR TONIGHTS CIRCLE OF LIGHT ???

If you were in the previous Circles of light,  you need to Re-Register with Jeanne's Event linkage!   https://zoom.us/meeting/register/upMvf-Gtrjops6UWtB8ML-AioDYBQP3eug

Circle of Light Healing Meditation – Jeanne Mayell | Peace, Prophecy & Intuitive Wisdom

@jeanne-mayell 
https://www.jeannemayell.com/event/circle-of-light-healing-meditation/

Baba
(@baba)

Posted by: @laura-f

@michele-b

@hekamaat

Baba is in Germany (or possibly Austria) I believe. @baba ?

And even here in California, those times don't work for me, even stuck here at home. It's been a struggle just to set aside time for the Monday night online class. 5-8pm here has always been the busiest time of day.

I am currently in Germany (but with family members both in Australia and the US). Anyone who asks my family where they are from gets an essay as an answer. ?

That being said, I am happy to participate in meditations but can not always guarantee that I can be up in the middle of the night. I have just been doing them in my time zone and sending the energy on around the world.

deetoo, Michele, LalaBella and 5 people reacted
(@triciact)

@baba

Hi Baba, I have family in Germany! My mom was from Germany and we spent many summers there with my grandparents, etc. My cousins & Aunts are in Bamberg and in a small town south of Munich (Dieteramszell). I love Germany, it's my "other home" ? 

Michele, Baba, Michele and 1 people reacted
(@snowbird)
Noble Member Registered

Just want to pass on to the community that Pope Francis will be leading the entire world in the Lord's Prayer on Wednesday at 12 noon Italian time (would be 4am here in AZ). We don't have to be Catholic or Christian to open our hearts and send prayers and light to all the world at that time, particularly to those who are caregivers or confined or suffering from illness.

deetoo, Baba, Michele and 5 people reacted
(@lovendures)

Thank you Snowbird.  I appreciate this information.  You have a perfect name for someone in AZ.  Are you a part timer?  I am a full timer.

(@snowbird)
Noble Member Registered

@lovendures, Well it depends on how you define full timer--we started calling ourselves snowbirds when i retired and we had a big RV and moved down to AZ for the winter season. But we ended up selling the RV and putting a park model on our AZ RV lot, and then bought a park cabin in an RV resort in WA. In recent years we have spent more and more time in AZ lingering later and later in the season to take care of medical appointments. this year we expect to be here well into May or June. We travel back and forth in a Rialta camper. Would love to get back to our beautiful place in WA for July and August if it is reasonably safe to do so...

deetoo and deetoo reacted
(@michele-b)

What a wonderful and open hearted perfect thing for Pope Francis to be sharing.

I will include prayers that His Holiness continues to heal from his own recent illness so that he can continue to be a part of a large population of  Catholics around the world.  

His own beautiful Italy has suffered unimaginable loss of lives from COVID-19. With such a history, tradition, and cultural life surrounding the important of close knit families,  faith, and the church itself; their devotion to to all of this plus all of the prayers may help to create a space of holding prayers and grace for not only Italy of course,  but our entire world, our beautiful planet Earth and our Sun, Moon and Stars and all that is divine and holy to be cherished and held in our Universal Heart now and forever.

This Wednesday @Noon Italian time.

Prayers and Blessings to you Snowbird and to all who read here.

Posted by: @snowbird

Just want to pass on to the community that Pope Francis will be leading the entire world in the Lord's Prayer on Wednesday at 12 noon Italian time (would be 4am here in AZ). We don't have to be Catholic or Christian to open our hearts and send prayers and light to all the world at that time, particularly to those who are caregivers or confined or suffering from illness.

deetoo and deetoo reacted
(@coyote)

So, what's the deal with attending these recurring circle of light meditations on Wednesdays? Are we supposed to be receiving weekly emails with a link from Jeanne, or do we rely on the original link we received when we registered? I registered for the meditations two weeks ago but had to re-register last week at the last minute. What do I have to be doing to avoid another 11th hour scramble?

Michele, villager, Lovendures and 3 people reacted
(@lovendures)

@coyote,

I believe the one for last week will work for the rest of the times listed.  

@jeanne-maywell ?

Coyote and Coyote reacted
(@villager)
Noble Member Registered

@coyote

Last week I used the link from the reregistration confirmation email. It has all 8 dates on it, but only one link and it worked for me. I intend to use the same link again, I hope it will work tomorrow.

Coyote, Laynara, Coyote and 1 people reacted
Page 7 / 29
Share: