Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Circle of Light Announcements, Other Baths of Light Messages & Meditations

(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@jeanne-mayell,

Re:  https://www.jeannemayell.com/event/circle-of-light-healing-meditation/

this sounds great, but did you intend to send this to only me?  

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@deetoo. LOL. I am posting it for everyone!  I just put up a box in the right side bar of the forum and on the prediction page. People can click on the box in the RIGHT SIDEBAR OF THIS PAGE and register.  Or they can just go here https://www.jeannemayell.com/event/circle-of-light-healing-meditation/.

This is a screen shot of the event:

(@deetoo)

@jeanne-mayell, ? LOL!! ? 

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@raindrop

@michele

@lovendures

Hi all, I have switched it back to Wednesdays. It's not that big a deal for me to do Wednesdays and in some ways it's better. But I want to start a half hour earlier -- 5:30 pm PT or 8:30 ET. 

@bluebelle

@deetoo

and others do let me know if that works.  

raindrop, Michele, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
(@raindrop)
Prominent Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell

Hi Jeanne. Thanks for making it Wednesdays. I would have been sad not to be able to join in. I registered, but the time came up on google calendar as 8 pm rather than 8:30 eastern. Which is correct?

deetoo and deetoo reacted
(@bluebelle)

@jeanne-mayell

That’s good for me.  Really enjoyed last night.

Michele, Jeanne Mayell, deetoo and 3 people reacted
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell

Great Jeanne! And I like 5:30 pm even better than 6 since I sign in then anyway! 

Btw I noticed your events post and have not only signed up before ever seeing your post but left a comment.

You are the best!

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@raindrop 8:30 pm Eastern Time is the time.  Will try to figure out what is going on with your google calendar.  If you are on central time it might be reflecting the original time I had set which was 9 pm ET.  

raindrop, BlueBelle, raindrop and 1 people reacted
(@raindrop)
Prominent Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell

Thank you, Jeanne. I can probably just change it myself, now that I know the intended time is 8:30 ET.

(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant
Topic starter  

@jeanne-mayell

I would if I could, but that day and time will never work for me...

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Thanks for pointing it out, Laura.  For those who can't do Michele's wonderful Baths of Light meditations posted in this thread, or my online Circle of Light I'm doing Wednesday Nights on line  AND find you  also can't easily just meditate by yourself,  I suggest trying Insight Timer, a free app I've been using for years that enables you to meditate to music, or a guided meditation, and even to set up meditations with friends where you can see who else is meditating with you.  You can put it on your phone or on your desktop and enjoy! 

http://insighttimer.com

FEBbby23, lenor, FEBbby23 and 1 people reacted
(@michele-b)

@jeanne-mayell

@laura-f

So far I'm doing my scheduled  meditations on all Full Moons which vary by dates and days of the week.

The other one I did only twice (?) was on Wednesdays but it turned into Jeanne's Circle of Light online ones on Wednesday in its place. 

@deetoo wanted to know if I wanted to keep doing the ones we'd been doing but on a different night. But since the March Full Moon one that I had concurrently I started is March 9th--Monday night, this week (not online) and Jeanne's on Wednesday (online with Zoom) and to do a 3rd seemed like a lot to keep track of and do.

The "Baths of Light" idea that Jeanne called it had me laughing out loud so hard as Dee and I didnt actually call them that when we were meditating for the Immigrant children. Just was under this thread of course.

Laura-f used that as the wording for just this thread topic she originally started. 

But I have no problem meditating in the bath tub on tomorrow's Full Moon Meditation (haha) if others want to-- just not sure about rushing outside right afterwards to dance under the full moon in my  birthday suit...Hahahaha.

2020 Monthly Full Moon Meditation Dates and Times:

https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/how-to-cope-and-even-thrive-in-difficult-times/montly-full-moon-mediation-dates-timeas/paged/4/

Jeanne's Circle of Light (online using Zoom app are listed here:

Circle of Light Healing Meditation – Jeanne Mayell | Peace, Prophecy & Intuitive Wisdom
https://www.jeannemayell.com/event/circle-of-light-healing-meditation/

@deetoo

Let's hold off on any 3rd Mediation Day this week at this point.  With the Full Moon, Mercury Retrograde and my having to delete 100 emails from this site (some glitch) just yesterday,  I'm hanging on to you and @laura-f 's edge and wondering if I have a bottle of local hard cider to take a nice bath with ....hahahahahaha!

Love all you crazy women and this site glitches and all.

BlueBelle, deetoo, LalaBella and 3 people reacted
(@deetoo)

Posted by @michele-b:

Let's hold off on any 3rd Meditation Day this week at this point.  With the Full Moon, Mercury Retrograde and my having to delete 100 emails from this site ...

Also, this week is Friday the 13th -- not that I'm suspicious or anything like that!  And I've been getting a ton of emails too -- my Outlook got so confused that it refused to open and I had to reboot. 

Looking forward to the meditation tomorrow; it's supposed to be very nice weather here (Virginia), so I can go outside and commune with everyone under the vibrant full moon.

So @michele-b, after you've chilled a bit, danced around in your birthday suit and had your hard cider ... FYI, I'll be doing that additional meditation every Thursday at 8:30 pm EST for the immigrant children, if you want to join me at some point.  Since this week seems a tad busy, I'll send an open invitation to everyone next week. 

BlueBelle, Michele, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
(@michele-b)

@deetoo

Excellent and if I don't have grandkids here-- I may still join you Thursday as well. 

deetoo and deetoo reacted
(@deetoo)

@michele-b, sounds good. 

BTW, I saw tonight's moon -- breathtakingly beautiful.  Might be why I'm feeling revved up (unless it's the chocolate I just ate!)

Thanks again for coordinating these meditations for us.  ❤️ ? ❤️   

BlueBelle, Michele, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
(@michele-b)

@deetoo

Love you Dee but since it's a long distance relationship I must confess I might love chocolate more ? 

FEBbby23, BlueBelle, deetoo and 3 people reacted
(@michele-b)

@deetoo

Boy thanks for the heads-up on Friday the 13th we have ladders up against things like crazy lots of sidewalk cracks and frequently take in black cats just none right night which I really really miss mine. Have to borrow ones from friends to rack up air miles on my full moon and Halloween broom.

I'm superstitious enough to be careful of salt over my shoulder but laugh every time I spill it and throw a bit.

Meditating on one..hmmm. 

FEBbby23, BlueBelle, FEBbby23 and 1 people reacted
(@yogagirl)
Famed Member Registered

I just went outside but it’s too cloudy to see the moon.  Hopefully later.

(@hekamaat)
Eminent Member Registered

Hi I’m wondering if there are any other Aussies on this forum? The American time zones don’t work for me because I’m at work when you’re doing the meditations,  but I would love to do some meditation and intention setting sessions. I’m in Brisbane. 

LalaBella, VestraLux, LalaBella and 1 people reacted
(@michele-b)

@hekamaat

Bernie doesn't post here I don't believe, but she does come to the Circle of Light Meditations.  She lives in Perth.

Baba @baba is from Australia  as are

Ernie  @erkmen-savaskan and

DcD2510 @dcd2510

Baba posts fairly often the others Ernie and DcD2510 have at different times.

By using their post connecting address they may see this and connect hopefully with this post and through me to you ?

BlueBelle, FEBbby23, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
Page 6 / 29
Share: