Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Circle of Light Announcements, Other Baths of Light Messages & Meditations

(@triciact)
Illustrious Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell

Hi Jeanne, thank you for the heads up, I've registered and looking forward to it!

deetoo, Jeanne Mayell, deetoo and 1 people reacted
(@raindrop)
Prominent Member Registered

Registered. See you all tonight.

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Thank you all for coming last night and especially to @michele for starting this whole weekly healing.  So empowering and uplifting for me to participate in a healing like that. I was charged with your energies, and then as we moved through it, the swirling rising energies of people all over this earth, the animals and especially the trees vibrating in the wind, electric, and the oceans bathing us, everything so alive. I felt stronger afterwards. Connecting with our planet like that dwarfs the dark foolish ones who dominate the airwaves.  

I will hold one again next Wednesday March 4th. 

fmabon, Michele, kksali and 11 people reacted
(@triciact)

Hi everyone, I participated in last night's meditation and I just want to thank Jeanne and Michelle for this. It was wonderful! I felt the light and love and the collective healing. I felt the light pouring out from all of us to the whole world. I sent light to the whole planet, and I could feel that light circling around the globe. I even sent it to The Orange Nightmare and the GOP. 

Taking the time to heal ourselves was also especially incredible and needed. I think we forget about OURSELVES first, because I think unless we send healing to us first, how can we send then it then to others? Sometimes the most obvious thing is the one we don't see. ?

My husband participated in the first few minutes by listening in and breathing and sending light for the very beginning. I happen to suffer (like ghandigirl) from insomnia ever since I started and finished menopause, so I also take a 1/2 an ambien most nights. Well, after lasts night group meditation and healing I slept like a baby!  I slept so well I actually slept through my radio alarm clock!  My husband also mentioned he slept like a rock last night.

It was so nice to get to actually "see" some of you, beyond just your names here in the forum. What a lovely group! I feel very blessed by you all. ❤️ ? ❤️ ? 

Lilinoe, Michele, Baba and 9 people reacted
(@raindrop)
Prominent Member Registered

My experience of the meditation last night was a more grounded, fluid one than previous sessions. The energy felt very reinforced and resilient and fluid. (Talking about energy is always a bit of a challenge!) I've loved all of the meditations, but there was something about this one where I felt like I could just relax into the great unifying flowing field of it and hold and be held simultaneously in way that moved me greatly. Love to you all, and thanks for being a resource and source of hope in these times. 

Lilinoe, Michele, kksali and 11 people reacted
(@sistermoon)
Famed Member Registered

Unfortunately I couldn't join last night -- I had major computer problems. I naively thought I could just click on the zoom link and then...voila! I'm in!

But nope, had to download something and everything froze in the middle of installation and then...sad trombone. 

I will get my you-know-what together and make sure I can join next week. 

PS....how do I make zoom work?

Lilinoe, deetoo, Michele and 7 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@sistermoon. if you having technical difficulties, zoom ( https://zoom.us) has an extensive chat support.  I've held about 60 zoom video conferences and so far everyone has been able to get in, at least no one has said otherwise. So don't give up!  

Do always set up for the meeting at least an hour early in case your computer has an issue with the application. You can set up zoom and then even arrive at a meeting days early then quit out and return for the meeting. It's like SKYPE in that you do have to download the app first. But the link directs you to that.   

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Here is the link for next Wednesday March 4th, same times.

Register in advance for this meeting:  For privacy: You may want to use your alias instead of real name. 
https://zoom.us/meeting/register/u5UqduyhrTMtSIJfXTvYJrtIai-cjCQuCA

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.  Please check your link-- It is personal to you, so save it!  

kksali and kksali reacted
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Many thanks to @michele-b for getting the ball rolling and @jeanne-mayell for coordinating last night’s group meditation.  With everything that’s been happening recently, this community really needed it.  I look forward to our next gathering.  

It was wonderful to “see” and join hands with everyone.  You are such a beautiful group of souls!  I am sorry that I turned off my video and remained in the shadows.  I was feeling pretty bad last night from the flu, and I looked as bad as I felt – fright-wig hair, swollen sinuses, and all the rest.   I wanted to remain physically invisible.   I promise that I will come out of hiding when I’m feeling better.

Lots of love to all you.  ❤️ ? ❤️ 

VestraLux, BlueBelle, TriciaCT and 5 people reacted
(@michele-b)

@sistermoon

Lots of practice ahead of time ?

Give yourself a good 15 to 30 minutes before we start to make sure it all clicks the first time but get onto the app way ahead a time to set it up.

You need to set up profile, select settings for your camera to show you to us or not, mute your microphones so we don't hear you talking to yourself as you figure out how to see or not see any of us who are visible, text in chats which are actually very distracting once things start-- so mute the alert dings etc.

I come in using a cell phone or old tablet that doesn't fully support the Zoom app and I and have to hold my phone to be live as propping it up doesn't allow access to buttons while talking and is  impossible during meditations so I set a static photo or image as what others can see ☺

If you're on a computer, this is all pretty easy but on a phone or tablet,  Zoom doesn't give us very many buttons etc.for interfacing so I'm usually mum and invisible which works for me just fine as long as I can see and hear Jeanne and last night I couldn't do either until I figured out why my connection had me in the room and seeing members online already but still hadn't dialed my phone in (no wifi) which muted Jeanne. 

Once last December I couldn't get into the room no matter what I did and my link ended up calling Jeanne's cell phone as she was in my contact list and it rang and rang online and the people there (@Bluebelle @Vestralux @Jeanne-mayell @bright-opal and @happy-medium were full on witnesses to my technical difficulties as I came in with a flourish 15 minutes late with everyone listening to me apologizing. haha ?

SisterMoon, deetoo, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
(@michele-b)

@deetoo

It was awesome just having you there! 

I love seeing faces ahead of time but have found some people distracting.  Many don't realize their camera is on and they even get up and get drinks or catch their pets or take breaks or even fall asleep during prediction nights. We're all human most of the time ?

it can also be dangerous as my DH once waltzed in to use the shower and when he came out again it startled me and my tablet fell off the propped pillows it was on and all I could think of was the flailing through the air tablet showing him in a towel wrap ???

Then I had to double check mute to make sure my laughing wasn't audible and the panoramic view of the flying through the air bedroom was back to mostly me again. ?

I do much better with an image of me that stays still!

VestraLux, BlueBelle, deetoo and 3 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Zoom told me just now to have people do this if they can't get into a meeting: Go here and choose a way to contact zoom to get into the meeting.  But do it in advance.  Once you've done it once, you should not have any trouble in the future. 

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362003-Zoom-Video-Communications-Technical-Support

TriciaCT, Michele, SisterMoon and 7 people reacted
(@kksali)
Noble Member Registered

I attended via my phone.  I could hear the mediation and that worked for me.  There was a link in the confirmation email. 

Lovendures, TriciaCT, VestraLux and 5 people reacted
(@deetoo)

@michele-b,

Thank you, dear lady, for making me laugh out loud!  I really needed that.  I could see my DH doing something similar -- although in his case, it would be more important that I check the mute.  That's all I will say about that .... you can leave the rest to your imagination.  

I turn off my monitor during the meditation, so I only hear Jeanne's voice.  I like the darkness of the room, plus it helps me focus.  

I hadn't considered posting a still shot of myself -- that's a great idea.  BTW, michele-b, that picture of you is beautiful.

TriciaCT, VestraLux, Michele and 3 people reacted
(@michele-b)

@deetoo

Haha. I can hear your husband from here. ???

Thank you for the nice compliment.  I should look 2 years older time wise bit I look 50 years older in real life.

It was an app on Facebook that uses an artistry program to soften and lighten everything.The designers signature is on it and if my eyeglasses were strong enough to read it, I'd tell you his and the app's name. Then you too could have one of your own. Lots of those apps out there though. My other suggestion is photos from 5 or 10 years ago are almost all terrific now!

I may use a photo next time from December that my 5 year old granddaughter took of me. Actually she'd never pushed a photo camera button before so when I told her "aim at grandma and when I'm in the picture push the white circle. 

She hard pressed and instantly provided me with 45 photos to choose from. All wearing her paper hat with feathers she made for me! I look almost distinguished all dressed up and I wasn't even wearing my nice pajamas! ?????

TriciaCT, raindrop, deetoo and 3 people reacted
(@vestralux)

Just popping in second to thank @jeanne-mayell again and say how beautiful it was to be with all of you in the meditation and after. Such lovely, lovely spirits here. ?

BlueBelle, TriciaCT, kksali and 9 people reacted
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

Just popping in to say thank you to all of you who send such light and love into the world. I was sound asleep by the time you gathered. Just like the last meditation. LOL Tho on the date of the last one, I did say a prayer for all before going off to sleep. 

BlueBelle, Lovendures, TriciaCT and 7 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hi Community,  I am holding another online circle of light 20-30 minute meditation/healing Wednesday night at 9 pm eastern.  Go here:   https://www.jeannemayell.com/event/circle-of-light-healing-meditation/  

BlueBelle, TriciaCT, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
(@triciact)

I registered! Thank you Jeanne!

(@bluebelle)

@jeanne-mayell

I'm in!  Last week's meditation was wonderful and I enjoyed the brief discussion afterwards.  We may only meditate together occasionally, but it's a real treat to be together in the video conference.  Besides the experience of sharing meditation energy with each other and the world, it's wonderful to see faces to go with screen names.  It makes me feel even more connected to our community.

deetoo, TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
Page 4 / 29
Share: