Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Circle of Light Announcements, Other Baths of Light Messages & Meditations

561 Posts
57 Users
5744 Likes
27.6 K Views
(@frank)
Famed Member Registered

Posted by: @coyote

@jeanne-mayell @ghandigirl @deetoo

I'm oscillating a lot lately between feeling energized and feeling lethargic and doubtful about the future. It's a vortex; tonight I'm feeling somewhat more energized, but I have no idea where I'll be tomorrow morning. Yes, it is the collective stress and grief combined with my personal situation, and I'm not the only person riding a similar roller coaster. I'm trying to get better at practicing grounding techniques so that I can ride out the turbulence. I'm also being forced to learn patience; a lot of my distress stems from a wish to see resolution right now. I know intellectually that healing doesn't work that way, and I guess now I'm being schooled on this aspect of healing through actual life experience.

I've noticed quite a few people on here lately indicating that they are having problems staying grounded:  Having feelings of disconnection from your body, daydreaming excessively, feeling out of control, insomnia, excessive anxiety.

So I thought I would compile this brief list of practices that can help to bring us back down to earth, so to speak ?:

The main way that we stay grounded is through our root chakra and, the lessor known, earth seed chakra. 

The earth seed chakra is our shared energy point with Mother Earth and can be visualized as and earth brown energy point located roughly at the base of your feet. This chakra is what binds us to this planet. Every component of our physical body comes from the earth, thus, that energy is both part of us and part of the earth.

The root chakra facilitates the transfer of energy from the Earth to the rest of our system.   It can be visualized as a red energy point located at the base of the spine.  It is red because that is the lowest frequency of light (energy) and is closest to the frequency that Earth's energy vibrates at.

In order to stay grounded we must regularly balance and energize both of these energy centers.  The way to do this is the same as with all energy work: Intent.  However, since our physical body is the part of us that comes from the earth, manipulation of the body is also important (The body is basically how we put our intent into physical form).

continued...

BlueBelle, Jess, Unk p and 11 people reacted
(@frank)
Famed Member Registered

....Continued from above

The easiest way to ground yourself quickly is by physically connecting with the Earth:

• Lie on the floor (sitting is also ok, but the more body contact the better), briefly focus on your heartbeat or breath (in order to center) and then feel your body merge with the ground. 
  • If you cannot easily get onto the ground, take off your shoes and firmly plant your feet on the floor.  Imagine your feet becoming roots and pulling you down, deep, into the warm embrace of Gaia.
  • Do some gardening. Get your hands into the soil and really feel the energy and connection with nature.
  • Put on something that comes from the earth: metals, stones, minerals, etc. Focus on merging your energy with what you are wearing.  Periodically recharge your objects by burying them in the earth for a day or so.
  • Surround yourself with grounding colors.  Put on something red and/or brown and again feel the energy being absorbed into you. 
  • Exercise.  Anything that gets you focused on your body and out of your head
  • Sex. The root chakra is located directly at the reproductive organs. That's not a coincidence. ? 

In order to help stay grounded even when we cannot do the above, we need to focus on balancing and energizing the grounding chakras.

Each time I meditate, I like to first go through a quick chakra energy and balance practice.  For grounding purposes, spend extra time on the first two chakras.

• Begin by focusing on the earth chakra. Imagine an earth colored sphere or gem of light.  Imagine that sphere growing brighter and larger until it fills the whole room with that color. 
  • Next, do the same with the root chakra, imagine a red sphere glowing brightly and flooding the room with red. 
  • Continue through rest of the color spectrum: ROY G. BIV (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet) and finish with the star seed chakra which is the mirror of the earth chakra (or our shared energy point with Spirit) and is the color of golden white light. 
  • Finally, in order to align the chakras, imagine the spheres connected by a taught rope and pulled fully into alignment from bottom to top.

continued...

ghandigirl, Jess, Unk p and 11 people reacted
(@frank)
Famed Member Registered

... continued from above

Finally, food can have a very big impact on maintaining grounding, as eating is directly bringing the Earth's energy into our body:

• Root vegetables: beets, potatoes, carrots, onions, garlic, tumeric, ginger, etc
  • Fermented and preserved foods: Yogurt, cheese, kombucha, pickled vegies, wine, beer, vinegar, bread, dried fruits, soy sauce
  • Red foods: beets, tomatoes, berries, chiles, etc 
  • Earth's recyclers: Mushrooms, shellfish
  • Minerals: salt, calcium, magnesium, potassium, etc
  • BTW, pickeled red beets are like a super trifecta of grounding power, lol.

Hope this helps

ghandigirl, FEBbby23, Jess and 13 people reacted
(@stargazer)
Illustrious Member Registered

@frank

Wow Frankie ... you got it goin' on! Love your take on the ' earth seed chakra '....

Tai Chi Chuan is also an excellent exercise in grounding and balancing, and has been used as a warm up for the martial arts as well, but is a gentle way to connect with the earth and our chi-flow ?

ghandigirl, FEBbby23, Jess and 7 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

To those who were around after The Circle of Light tonight:  Thanks for a great evening.  While we were speaking after the meditation, my Internet went down. I heard that you were able to keep going for about ten minutes before Zoom closed the meeting due to the host not being there. Glad you kept going.  From now on, I will assign a co-host who can keep the meeting going in case I lose Internet.  Love to all. ? ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 

teriz, ghandigirl, deetoo and 13 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

This post from TriciaCT got deleted with latest update.  Here is is again: 

RE: Baths of Light, Circles, Meditations, Thoughts, and Prayers

HI Jeanne and everyone. I'm so looking forward to getting my internet and cable/phone back this Saturday (been down since August 4th). We do have power now, but limited data on my iphone and I have to use that data to work so I had to miss the past two meditations. I can't wait to rejoin next week! I did, however, feel your love and light and appreciate you all.

I'm so grateful to be "here".

deetoo, FEBbby23, deetoo and 1 people reacted
(@triciact)

Every time I join the weekly meditation I think how wonderful it is. Each time they feel a little different too. This week's meditation was so ultra moving and, as Jeanne stated, "HOPEful". Ever since Joe Biden announced Kamala Harris I've felt more hopeful too. I can feel the energy of our country and the whole planet. The entire world is watching....I love our tribe and the energy of the loving kindness meditations every week!

Thank you Jeanne!  ? 

polarberry, deetoo, Unk p and 13 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@triciact. It was lovely to have you back with us.  Every week there is a lovely group of regulars and then a few newbies.  We love having you all.  Kudos to @Michele for starting this weekly practice.

polarberry, deetoo, Unk p and 9 people reacted
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Thanks for a beautiful meditation tonight Jeanne.

I misspoke when I said the hurricane was a Cat 5.  My notification actually said NEAR Cat 5.  Sorry if I mislead anyone. 

FEBbby23, deetoo, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@lovendures 5 mph less than cat 5 is pretty close to cat 5..

FEBbby23, deetoo, Unk p and 5 people reacted
(@the-happy-medium)
Reputable Member Registered

The Wednesday night meditationworks like a tonic - and as Jeanne walked us through the session...I saw the world, and we covered it in this white light, the entire earth not blue and green and clouds, but a ball of platinum then Jeanne said now cover it in love and the entire thing turned golden and the earth was spinning in its own golden light. Such a great way to shift the energy thanks so much for making this possible!!!

Unk p, Frank, deetoo and 15 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

No meditation tonight. Back next week. I ate something I shouldn’t have and am now convalescing.  Send healing!

Tonight perhaps this mediation will soothe your soul. Click and it's the first one: 

https://www.jeannemayell.com/brief-guided-meditations/

Michele, lowtide, TriciaCT and 7 people reacted
(@share)
Famed Member Registered

@jeanne-Mayell hope you feel better.  

share the love and light

lowtide, polarberry, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
(@febbby23)

@jeanne-mayell feel better and maybe some chamomile tea.   

TriciaCT, polarberry, TriciaCT and 1 people reacted
(@michele-b)

@jeanne-mayell

Blessings, blessings,  blessings to you dearest Jeanne.

You truly need to catch a break from too much site work, worry and stress in all ways! Too much going on for far too long. And this site is one big headache no one needs. Wish we could give it/put it on a vacation from ill doers and glitches and neer do well issues.

Out out gut bugs, glitches and gloom and doom! 

(((May peace, rest, and simpler and easier times and lives come in with great love and light for Jeanne and all who read, write and seek to do good and be good and promote the highest good here!!!q)))

??????????????

Vesta, FEBbby23, Vesta and 1 people reacted
(@michele-b)

Full Corn Moon on September 1-2 | Tonight | EarthSky

"Tonight – September 1-2, 2020 – presents the third and final full moon of our Northern Hemisphere summer (or Southern Hemisphere winter).

That is, it’s the third of three full moons to fall between the June 20 solstice and September 22 equinox. Is it the Harvest Moon? No, but it’ll share some characteristics with that famously named moon.

The Harvest Moon is the closest full moon to the autumn equinox. It’ll fall in 2020 on October 1 for us in the Northern Hemisphere.

Visit Sunrise Sunset Calendars to know the moonrise time, remembering to check the moonrise and moonset box.

Meanwhile, we in North America will call this September 1-2 full moon by the name Fruit Moon, Corn Moon or Barley Moon.

The moon turns precisely full on September 2, 2020, at 05:22 UTC. At North American and U.S. time zones, that translates to September 2, at 2:22 a.m. ADT, 1:22 a.m. EDT, 12:22 a.m. CDT – yet on September 1, at 11:22 p.m. MDT, 10:22 p.m. PDT, 9:22 p.m. AKDT and 7:22 p.m. HST."

https://earthsky.org/tonight/full-corn-moon-on-september-1-2

I meditate using a spiritual energy site working with psychic/mental/emotional energies that build to manifestation in our somatic or earth plane bodies as pain/illness/disruption for all of us here who suffer physically/mentally/emotionally praising the Divine helpers for surrounding us as well as all the devas and faeries and sprites and sentient beings along with the Godly saints,  angels and archangels. I honor all/include all at my vision of unity of all but only for the highest good.

Meditate on your own Tonight but do go out into the beautiful beautiful moonlight. It lifted me up with the grandeur of our Universe as well as our Earthly home.

ghandigirl, FEBbby23, Share and 5 people reacted
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Many thanks to @jeanne-mayell and everyone who participated in last night’s Circle of Light meditation.  I joined our meeting feeling exhausted and in pain, and left feeling renewed and refreshed.  Jeanne, when you began reading the poem, I immediately felt my guides and angels standing behind me.  I felt the healing, and my joints and muscles began to feel better. 

Our group meditation was so powerful – as if we could do whatever we set our minds and spirits to do.  As Jeanne replied to @laura-f under the “Biden” thread, we could increase our meditations as we get closer to the election.  I firmly believe that over the next two months, our collective energy can build on itself. 

Vesta, Jeanne Mayell, polarberry and 9 people reacted
(@triciact)

@deetoo

@jeanne-mayell

I second everything Dee said. I myself was in a lot of pain yesterday, and even though I still have some pain right now, it's not quite as bad. Our meditation was so powerful and I look forward to them each and every time. Each one seems to be unique and I am so blessed to be able to be part of them. Sending extra healing today to those in California and Oregon due to the fires.  ?

Lovendures, Vesta, Jeanne Mayell and 7 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@deetoo. Here is the poem again:

Gathering Light for Winter by Jeanette Encinias 

When you have no words for the wounds.

When your body is as hollowed out and dark

as a jack-o-lantern in November.

When you have lost your north, your south, your east and your west

stay still.

Words for the pain are forming

beneath the skin of your patience.

Your body is gathering light for winter.

Your compass is emerging through water.

Sometimes dying is the only way to live again.

It may take all your stories away.

It may hunt and kill your pride

so you are left with nothing

but questions and space

howling into the night

What next? What now? What for? 

THIS is when grace pours her warm milk into your wounds

and advises you to rest. To steal the secrets of sorrow

and learn her heavy song

so that you can become an instrument

of resilience, turning ever forward

with more than you were born with. 

For isn't holding hands with sorrow a bridge?

Dying while you are still alive birthing your next self

and courageously beginning anew.

----Jeanette Encinias 

Adelante, lowtide, Vesta and 5 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@triciact. I also had not been feeling well this past week and I healed during that session.  I want to have the sessions twice a week as we get closer to the election.

TriciaCT, Michele, Lovendures and 9 people reacted
Page 13 / 29
Share: