Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Circle of Light Announcements, Other Baths of Light Messages & Meditations

(@stargazer)
Illustrious Member Registered

@coyote

Deep healing can manifest in many forms ... In sleep we are over-riding the analytical brain function, and connecting with another dimensional reality, that can entail our Guides leading us into the spiritual realms to receive healing, as in leaving the body in the astral or soul body...

Sometimes with this experience, which we might not bring forward into the conscious mind, you can awake feeling tired or even with feelings of anger and depression (at being back in the physical).

The Saturn Retro in effect creates alot of feeling of 'ballast' like an anchor weight dragging you down from underneath, with those feelings that you have described ... until you can release it, which Spirit is prompting many to do right now .....

I've found that allowing the light to surround and sort of suspend the body, yes like levitation if you can visualize it, is helpful in releasing the weight, because you can't sustain both at once ... no special meditational effort required, just release it all to Spirit by consciously relaxing from the bottom of your feet to the top of your head, and just let go.

That breathing technique that I described (the seven deep breaths and the Solar Plexus energetics) could be really strengthening for you, and the mantra ~ "I am the precious child of Spirit ......." (I posted it over in the 'If you need support....etc' thread)

Just some suggestions dear Coyote ... hope it's helpful and remember, you are never really alone ....?

Coyote, Frank, Jeanne Mayell and 11 people reacted
(@michele-b)

@stargazer

@coyote

Deep healing can manifest in many forms ... In sleep we are over-riding the analytical brain function, and connecting with another dimensional reality, that can entail our Guides leading us into the spiritual realms to receive healing, as in leaving the body in the astral or soul body...

Sometimes with this experience, which we might not bring forward into the conscious mind, you can awake feeling tired or even with feelings of anger and depression (at being back in the physical).

The Saturn Retro in effect creates alot of feeling of 'ballast' like an anchor weight dragging you down from underneath, with those feelings that you have described ... until you can release it, which Spirit is prompting many to do right now .....

I've found that allowing the light to surround and sort of suspend the body, yes like levitation if you can visualize it, is helpful in releasing the weight, because you can't sustain both at once ... no special meditational effort required, just release it all to Spirit by consciously relaxing from the bottom of your feet to the top of your head, and just let go.

That breathing technique that I described (the seven deep breaths and the Solar Plexus energetics) could be really strengthening for you, and the mantra ~ "I am the precious child of Spirit ......." (I posted it over in the 'If you need support....etc' thread)

Just some suggestions dear Coyote ... hope it's helpful and remember, you are never really alone ....?

(@michele-b)

@stargazer I was replying to your beautifully written and so well expressed post when the Big Go Daddy in the Cyber Space booted my out because it first copied your post before my reply without letting me edit. Basically said it was too long. No edit, no delete.

I guess people just get to read your post twice but now under my name ?‍♀️??‍♀️ oh me and my blast off and zap issues. So sorry!!

I guess we truly are one ??

I'll add my "real" reply in a new box so Big Daddy thinks I'm really me !

???????

Stargazer, Unk p, Laynara and 3 people reacted
(@michele-b)

Stargazer's post was beautifully expressed and perfectly intuited for any of you who are filled with depression or a feeling of "it's too hard" or "I just can't do what I want and need to do" as related to meditation especially.

@Coyote 

I just want to say that I am deeply, deeply sorry that you have the added burden of hearing loss.

You expressed that challenge so incredibly well that my heart was breaking open with compassion as to the depths of all you face in your life.

It is indeed impossible to be reading an imperfect text to speech 'translation' and meditate at the same time.

It's challenging for most to just get out of the analytically mind and into the sacred space of not thinking just being in and with the flow.

What I do when life's challenges seem overwhelming and I'm facing pain, loss, missing or missing out and or anxiety about handling the present much less what I want to do in the future is simple. I tell myself to let go and I don't try. I leave it all up to higher powers of being than the constrained imperfections of my earthly being.

I really and truly call in heavenly powers (God, Jesus, Jehovah, Buddha, Amma, Mohammed, Higher Powers,  Divine One, All There Is or Ever Was or the Divine Mother/Earth,  Divine Father (by any cultural name or entity) or my spirit guides and angelic helpers/any sacred energies by any name of good and goodness.

I say out loud if I can or write if I can't or just deeply think and send out:"

"I need your help please come into my heart."

Then ask for what you need. breathe in, breathe out (any deep relaxing feeling or counts but if counting brings you back to your thinking or analytical self, just plain breathe!

Believe that helpers are there because they always are when we need them.

And oh my Coyote, Stargazer says it all when they say you are never alone!

We love you, we are sorry its so darn hard, but we truly love you, reach out to you and want to help you. Just open your heart and let others who care in just by asking and believing and connecting your heart to ours.

Love love love from ALL of us here and all around you as well!

???????

Coyote, Stargazer, Unk p and 5 people reacted
(@ghandigirl)

@coyote

First of all, I am surrounding you in a white light tinged with dark deep purple. I see you in light faintly. Remember you are star stuff.

When I was a younger woman I worried about all of these things. My unmedicated brain ran away with me daily, hourly, a non stop roller coaster, and so self critical. Self conscious, fearing the worst, triggered, in flight or fight, which caused decades of dis-ease.

Now that I'm older, I can more clearly look back and see myself engaged in ego and questioning abundance, unhealthy in body and spirit. 

What I learned: Things have a way of working out. When I was able to believe for the best, good things began to happen. It wasn't a seismic shift, gradually I came to know that the obstacles in my path were there for the evolution of my soul. 

Life is a classroom. (I am a teacher). We are here to learn soul lessons and try to remember where we came from. I am choosing a different kind of lesson plan for myself now. Where I love myself so much , that nothing can seperate me from my own positive regard of myself. Once I do that my relationships improve. Even though it involves heavy lifting, having to forgive people who never even offered an apology.

I learned to remind myself that I can choose a better thought. I can stay grounded in the moment so my anxiety doesn't run roughshod anymore, unchecked, whenever I regret the past, or fear the future. The only comfortable place left is staying in the present and making healthy choices, and utilizing support of friends, here, and in real private life. 

So I wish you more than anything peace of mind. A relaxing of the muscles, a stillness that doesn't hurt. 

FEBbby23, Share, Coyote and 15 people reacted
(@triciact)

@coyote

I understand dear Coyote! Just so you know, we all sent you lots of healing love and light and always think of you even when you are not there! As Jeanne always says: "We got this!".

? ? ❤️ 

Share, Coyote, FEBbby23 and 11 people reacted
(@michele-b)

@ghandigirl

I knew it was you just from a bit on an email!

You have such a special gift of skipping all the extras that some people don't like or need and just getting into your own physical heart and all the emotions you relate to so well!

You said exactly what was perfect to say and coming from you I think you said it and it all so wonderfully!!

FEBbby23, Stargazer, deetoo and 3 people reacted
(@stargazer)

@michele-b

Ahh Michele... We are double trouble ?

Spirit must have really wanted that message to come through!

FEBbby23, Share, Michele and 5 people reacted
(@michele-b)

@stargazer

@michele-b

Ahh Michele... We are double trouble ?

Spirit must have really wanted that message to come through!

Hahahahaha!  That is perfect!

I was feeling badly about all of my glitches, but of course it was spirit or maybe the other Coyote, the great trickster having his usual great fun pulling hijinks on me and shaking thing up ?

BlueBelle, FEBbby23, Stargazer and 3 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Love this little bit of inspiration for good living: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOEYZodg_U0

@michele  @lovendures  @bluebelle  @lynnventura these remind me of your wisdom.

TriciaCT, lowtide, deetoo and 13 people reacted
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@jeanne-mayell. Awww, this is a keeper!  Thanks, Jeanne, I will think about this on my morning walk.  May you have a day of peace and joy.  Namaste.

TriciaCT, FEBbby23, deetoo and 5 people reacted
(@michele-b)

@jeanne-mayell

Absolutely awesome! Some old friends and some truly wonderful new ones all put together to view over and over again!

Saving and sharing this one for sure!

Thanks so much, Jeanne! 

@michele-b

Jeanne Mayell, deetoo, FEBbby23 and 3 people reacted
(@lovendures)

@jeanne-mayell

Jeanne,

What a wonderful video.  It is so true, so very true.  I loved watching it.  The timing was perfect too.  Thank you for sharing it and thank you for thinking of us.

FEBbby23, deetoo, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
 lynn
(@lynn)

@jeanne-mayell  What a lovely video. Thanks for sharing! xoxo

FEBbby23, Stargazer, Unk p and 7 people reacted
(@deetoo)

@coyote, whenever I think of your ongoing health issues, it’s hard to imagine not feeling discouraged. Most people will never encounter the unique life experiences and obstacles you have faced in your young life.   Many of us take for granted those things with which you struggle on a daily basis.  You are incredibly resilient, but I’m sure you already knows that; with everything that’s going on, both collectively and personally, it would be a welcome relief to have a break.  To not have to think about things or plan your next move.  The collective stress and grief we are experiencing, on top of your health issues, magnifies everything.  It can create an extra burden on our bodies and our psyches. 

Your physical challenges made me remember a psychotherapist who treated me three decades ago.  When he was a young psychologist he had a brain tumor and was told that without surgery, it would shorten his life.  He had the surgery but they could not remove the entire tumor, because it was attached to his brain stem.  Over time he had multiple surgeries to address the returning and growing tumor.  Each time they operated, he often partially lost some function – sight, hearing, balance.   Eventually he went through a dark night of the soul.  After he embraced and moved through this difficult period, he made a decision and announced “ no more surgeries.”  His physicians cautioned that his survival depended on the surgeries, but he had enough.   He survived, but more importantly, he thrived.  He lived a long, happy and prosperous life – happily married with children, an educator, a successful therapy practice, and a notable, published author of almost 30 books.  At the time I was meeting with him, he was in his 60’s.  He was one of the most insightful, fearless, direct, kind, funny and transparent human beings I have ever known.  

**(I'm limited to 2500 characters, so I will continue in a following post.)**

ghandigirl, TriciaCT, Coyote and 11 people reacted
(@deetoo)

(continued from previous post)

@Coyote, When I was going through decades of various treatments for my illnesses, and nothing seemed to be really working, a friend asked me  “what if you don’t physically heal?  What if this is as good as it gets for you?”  It was a sobering thought.  After some reflection, I eventually said something like, “I guess I’ll keep doing what I’m doing now.  I’ll remain hopeful.  And I’ll try to live a good, productive, meaningful life.”   Nothing really changed, except my expectations.  To this day I still remain hopeful that I will achieve physical healing -- some measure of vitality, even in these geezer years! -- and I still work towards that goal.  Yet I remind myself that all I have is today, this moment in time.   And while I’m still here, I intend to inhabit my rightful place on this planet and shine my light brightly.

As @ghandigirl stated, you are star stuff … a beautiful, wise old soul existing within an imperfect body.  I don’t know whether you will be able to stop the progression of your illness.  Only Spirit knows that.  But I do believe there’s a reason why you are here on this earth, during this time of great transformation.   And I also believe that so much of what you are learning, and will pass on to others, will come out of your physical and emotional struggles.  We all feel broken in some way, and we all need healing.  And we are all inextricably linked in spirit.

I once told you that as a senior, I feel at peace knowing that the future of this planet will be in your wise and capable hands.  I still feel that way.  Through your life lessons, your shared humanity, and your compassionate heart, you will inspire, teach and heal others.   I feel it, I see it, and I know it.

I’m keeping you in my meditations and prayers, dear Coyote.  May spirit direct, sustain, and heal you.  ?

ghandigirl, TriciaCT, kksali and 17 people reacted
(@michele-b)

@deetoo

A beautifully personal and empathetically relating and profound response. I am nominating it for the Hall of Fame. 

Now if i can copy and paste not one but two articles into the Hall of Fame without the algorithmic"Go Daddy storm troopers" catching me and locking me up! Remember I'm on a cell phone big daddy and be gentle with me ?

We love you @coyote 

??Read deetoo's post and pull it into your heart, mind, and spirit in all ways.!!??

ghandigirl, JourneyWithMe2, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@coyote, Thinking about you over the last few days. I keep getting Coyote pop-ups which tell me you are facing the beast.  Continuing to send you healing light.  I believe you are going to make this journey, stay on your highest path, and write a series of important books in this life. I've seen the books.  

Viktor Frankl in Man's Search for Meaning, after surviving Auschwitz, told his audiences that they were the reason he survived the camp when so many others did not. While battling survival in the camp, with people dying all around him, he was thinking about his theory that we survive when we find meaning in our situation and he was living his belief.   His family, his parents were all lost during that time. But he found meaning in his struggle and he later felt that that meaning was the power that kept him alive.  

Some people seem chosen to face off with a beast so they can show others the way. 

We are all facing off with a climate beast right now, for some the beast is in the WH. But most of us try not to think about it because we fear we don't have the heart strength to face it. You haven't been given the choice not to think about the thing you face. I think you know that it is because you are a one in a million hero.

ghandigirl, kksali, JourneyWithMe2 and 19 people reacted
(@stargazer)

@deetoo

Awesome ??☀️??

With a tear and a smile and a really big hug ((((deetoo))))

Thank you for your insights ?

ghandigirl, FEBbby23, Michele and 7 people reacted
(@coyote)

@jeanne-mayell @ghandigirl @deetoo

I'm oscillating a lot lately between feeling energized and feeling lethargic and doubtful about the future. It's a vortex; tonight I'm feeling somewhat more energized, but I have no idea where I'll be tomorrow morning. Yes, it is the collective stress and grief combined with my personal situation, and I'm not the only person riding a similar roller coaster. I'm trying to get better at practicing grounding techniques so that I can ride out the turbulence. I'm also being forced to learn patience; a lot of my distress stems from a wish to see resolution right now. I know intellectually that healing doesn't work that way, and I guess now I'm being schooled on this aspect of healing through actual life experience.

ghandigirl, Pikake, JourneyWithMe2 and 15 people reacted
Page 12 / 29
Share: