Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Anxiety Anyone?

(@natalie)
Noble Member Registered

I've had anxiety. After the election it became so bad over the following months that I went on anti anxiety medication. No amount of meditation was enough to make me stop panicking. I think in my case I have a genetic predisposition to these things and big events just aggravate it. I hope everyone can find peace and breathe and be happy, I wish it was an easier world for us all to live in.

Marley, RunestoneOne, Gigi and 11 people reacted
 Gigi
(@gigi)
Estimable Member Registered

All this anxiety everyone is having --- aren't we just all picking up on the collective anxiety of the masses, of everyone else? Given the political circus we're being subjected to, everyone is out of sorts. I was doing just fine until the whole Trump drama. I'm empathic so I have trouble determining if the anxiety I'm feeling is really my own or if it's someone else's anxiety. So I know the empaths here must have it really bad. I haven't gotten to the point of needing medication yet, but if this circus continues longer than a year, I might need some counseling. Avoiding the news does help a bit, but I can't stand the political suspense and I feel the need to keep up with what's going on. It's just so hard to tune out. And it is incredibly draining. 

Marley, Kim K., RunestoneOne and 5 people reacted
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Gigi - for me it's really both, but I can say that I have always been subject to bouts of anxiety and depression (childhood trauma + genetics). I have the sense that what's in the zeitgeist aggravates my underlying tendencies. So these days I'm a hot mess. I was doing a lot of volunteer and resistance work, had to step back completely, it got overwhelming. I use CBD oil, which helps, but am considering adding in THC (I live in CA).  

I am so grateful to have found this site and the souls associated with it. I only check Facebook once or twice a day (mostly because I have a distant, old friend who is dying, and it's the only way his family can communicate what's happening). Instead, I find coming to this forum much more rewarding and thought provoking, with none of the social media nastiness that pervades so many online interactions these days.

PEACE to all.

Gigi, Marley, Kim K. and 5 people reacted
(@runestoneone)
Noble Member Registered

KimK - thanks, that perspective helped. I pretty much match her picture of Kundalini rising. For the last six months I've been engaged in a process of releasing trauma encapsulated in the body/mind...the resulting brain fog has been bad--but I had a clear day today after three cups of espresso, LOL!

Starpath - there is a shamanic technique where the shaman finds parts of a client's personality that have split off from trauma, and blows them back into their body. Then the client has to do work to knit that piece back in. What you're going through is not uncommon... 

Gigi - yes, intuitives pick up on everyone's anxiety. But we also are sensitive to the divergence from Truth into Darkness. Lies, gaslighting and bullying language hurt intuitives more.  Lies grate directly on our nerves.

What if instead of dwelling on the news, we all saw, in our mind's eye, a beautiful bright ball of angelic white light that touches all of us, filled with healing energy... What if we asked for that brilliant, soft energy to flow to us, and into our cells and energy bodies, filling us right up with peace and calm... What if we knew that was always there, so even when we are asleep our energy bodies could reach out and touch the Light... What if we could sense ourselves as part of it, connected to it so that we are never alone and always blessed... What if every time we felt anxious, we could tap into that infinite goodness and realize there is truly nothing to fear....

....that bright angelic energy is in us and we are in it, even as the Light is ever so much greater than we can imagine... 

-R1-

Gigi, Melissa, Marley and 11 people reacted
(@marley)

I have mentioned elsewhere that I think I have the psychic ability of a piece of cardboard. I am in absolute awe of all of you and your abilities. That said, I take hope in Jeanne's encouragement that all of us have intuitive abilities and it just means learning to open ourselves to receive those signals that are sent to us every day. I discovered this site a couple of years ago, and found comfort in what I was reading, despite some of the seemingly dire predictions for our country and the world. Just knowing that there are light workers out there gives me hope. About a year ago I took Jeanne up her her challenge to try to open myself to my intuition and started learning tarot. I'm making progress at least in terms of learning what all the cards mean, and try to read them intuitively, but I find it hard to focus and relax given the stresses of everyday life and the turmoil in the world. I am now making a concerted effort to find a time to meditate (I'm not sure what my husband's reaction will be when he finds me sitting in the closet with the lights off  ;-D) and it seems to help. Trump, on the other hand,  does not make things easier. Like all of you, I have had this feeling of dread ever since Trump's election and can't seem to shake it (maybe the signals are getting through after all?). Anyway, you all give me hope, and though I may not have your abilities, I do try to spread light by being kind to people and trying to put myself in their shoes whenever I run across a particularly disagreeable person. I'm a small business owner in retail, and I often feel like a bartender-I'm amazed at how often people will open up if I start a conversation and then just listen. I hope it does them good. Peace to you all.

Gigi, Melissa, Kim K. and 11 people reacted
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered

Yes, yes, and yes!  I listened, watched, danced to all of the videos shared here, pulled out a copy of Sandra Ingerman's Soul Retrieval, tuned into  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj4q0Mc08EY ... the Tibetan chants always make me move, whipped out my sage, washed dishes, and moved energy in sage smoke.  Starpath, I never thought of the kundalini transforming into the taichi symbol before the video you shared and my movements to the chants make so much sense now!  My dearest wishes go to your finding a really good shaman to assist in your retrieval and reintegration!  R1, what if we all tuned in in light at the same time ... all different places ... we create a place in the ethers together?  Can you set candlelight in the ethers we can all send light to and borrow light from ... we could all move to the energy of Tibetan chants at the same time and create the light you're describing together ... I just learned Alima, the psychic who opened the door to everything for me and others, passed last week.  She set candlelight in the ethers we all shared and visited so long ago ... I so yearn for the community of soul and light connection to which she introduced me.  If someone can construct and anchor it in the ethers, I can help power it by grounding and using my palm chakras to channel light to it.  This is one thing I really can do.  Then, we could decide what to do with the shared energy, like use it for healing others.  Warriorwitch?  Maybe we could all manifest this together ... we just need a time and a focus on what it is we are co-creating, we anchor, we tap into a light source, and we manifest a shared light source for heart warriors.  Maybe Jeanne can guide us in this endeavor?  Outside of Hong Kong, there's a monastery for Quan Yin.  I just saw her head, but I know she must have a light urn.  We could meet at her urn in the ethers to co-construct and manifest an urn, a candle, a chalice ... of light.

Gigi, Marley, BlueBelle and 9 people reacted
(@starpath)
Noble Member Registered

Gracesinger, I enjoyed your music as well.  Thanks for the kind thoughts.  I also found myself thinking about the tai chi or ying yang symbol as it was shown in the video being incorporated in different ways and it seems like the idea of light and dark as one whole is important.  I think we shy away from the dark or lack of light instinctively, but it is a necessary part of the whole.  We try to balance the light and shadow inside our own personalities, but it seems to me that it is easy to repress the shadow to the extreme until we no longer know it is there...then we are not conscious of our shadows and they then actually cry out from within us to accept them. I felt like my personalities were crying for me to help them, like they were trapped in some sort of amber.

It is true RunestoneOne, most people have some level of personality fragmentation, some people have much more than others.  Working with painful memories can cause PTSD, I had to get some counseling to work through some of the emotions that came up, but it is worth it I think...

You are all very interesting beautiful people.  I guess I just want to point out that anxiety, although unpleasant can lead to a realization of what is being triggered within--which part of my personality is being triggered into anger/anxiety/fear and how do I meet my own emotional needs to resolve/express these feelings.  How do I show that part of my personality it is safe and loved, it is an important part of my whole?

Gigi, Melissa, RunestoneOne and 9 people reacted
(@lauri-h)

Love your visualization, Runestone1, going to add it to my nightly before bedtime gratitude practice. I appreciate all the comments here on this thread, so helpful. Peace to all.

L

RunestoneOne, Gigi, Kim K. and 5 people reacted
(@kim-k)
Reputable Member Registered

Last weekend I had the wonderful opportunity to do "Awakening the Illuminated Heart Workshop".  I must say the workshop and my instructor was awesome, and wonderful. I am so grateful for this opportunity to do it, but I am also grateful for the people here too, who have been supportive.

I want to add Tibetan cleaning method explain, that some may find helpful.

https://youtu.be/AP9qr9gdVEY

https://youtu.be/XQiWMV0KvCE

Also anyone is interested in daily meditation in a group setting online, there is a group called Echo movement.

https://www.facebook.com/wayne.mouland

Gigi, Marley, RunestoneOne and 3 people reacted
Page 2 / 2
Share: