Clear all

[Closed] Anxiety Anyone?

29 Posts
17 Users
218 Likes
(@melissa)
Honorable Member Registered
Topic starter  

Is anyone else feeling jittery and apprehensive for no apparent reason? I mean, aside from all the general, ongoing reasons. It's weird because this feeling doesn't seem to be connected to any particular thoughts or events. Been going on for 2 days now and just happens all of a sudden during a meeting or getting out of the car or lying in bed. Hopefully it's just some sort of chemical/hormonal thing and not a big tectonic plate type of thing.

Gigi and Gigi reacted
(@anita)
Noble Member Registered

Well, started summer of 2016 when I realized something very wrong was going on in the country....

Gigi and Gigi reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Melissa,  I understand those jitters.  I don't feel anything big and bad is imminent. And I want now for us all to breathe.

Sending healing love to surround you and all of us. Healing energy, protection for you and me and our families and everyone who reads this site and their families, and our whole communities and all the communities of this earth. I feel angels surrounding our planet.  I see them as soon as I read your post.  I see a great glow of protection trying to sooth heated minds, and cool the oceans, and settle the plates. I see healing breezes blowing to cool the earth. I see calming soothing energies flowing down upon our leaders to touch their hearts as they sleep at night.  I ask our earth to find a way to release its tension without harming life.  It will be okay. It will be okay.  

Marley, RunestoneOne, Gigi and 15 people reacted
(@melissa)
Topic starter  

Yes!!!! I had a similar feeling that summer too. It's like we get very close to locking into a timeline and the body can sense it and says, "no, don't go down that path....oh crap...I think we're going down that path...."

(@melissa)
Topic starter  

Ok, thank you Jeanne! I will join you in the cooling thoughts.

(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

Perfect, Jeanne. Beautiful,  loving and perfect. I am breathing and cooling with you..all of you..all of us. We are surrounded and guided and safe and where we need to be. We can do this. We are safe and filled with light and love and peace.

RunestoneOne, BlueBelle, Melissa and 3 people reacted
(@kim-k)
Reputable Member Registered

Melissa, I agree with Jeanne. Also we have a Super Blue moon on January 31th with a lot energy we are feeling and energy coming in.  January 1st took me off my feet. Try eating some root vegetables or make some soup to help with the grounding. Staying grounded will help with the anxiety. 

RunestoneOne, LalaBella, Melissa and 3 people reacted
(@zoron)

ANITA: glad You are on board, and part of the Crew. Welcome. 

Yes, you are very right, something has gone seriously wrong, with not only the USA, but the planet. We are, as humans, clinging on to the only habitable planet for about 200 light years. We have to make the best of things. I am reminded of the opening sentence of Charles Dickens classic work, "A tale of two cities".  which was: "It was the Worst of Times, it was the best of times". May I encourage you to plunge in, use and develop your "far-sight", and contribute. Do not worry if you get it wrong, initially. It will come to you, if you persist. Regards Zoron.

RunestoneOne, Gigi, Michele and 5 people reacted
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Every day. Anxious and depressed. I only feel minimally better today because my hubby explained to me that the US has anti-ICBM systems in place in Japan, and so if NK decides to launch, we can probably shoot the missiles down before they get to Japan, let alone all the way to the US...

Root vegies at this time of year are a great idea. I have a great recipe for something called St. Genevieve's soup. If any of you all want it, let me know and I'll post it here.

RunestoneOne, Gigi, Kim K. and 3 people reacted
(@runestoneone)
Noble Member Registered

Well, the psychiatric community has only half in jest identified "Post Trump Stress Disorder." From my contacts in that field, I understand that stress and anxiety connected to this administration is *epidemic.* Shows up constantly in clinician's offices. That's probably part of the anxiety.

IMHO it's the cognitive dissonance from the world as we sense it and this administration's 'alternative facts' that makes us feel so crazy. All that gaslighting...

I don't feel much anxiety or depression--it's more like all my energy is drained out, and I've no life force left.  Floaty, detached, memory going down the drain. Like I'm holding my breath waiting for a big shift.  I've sometimes wondered if my energy field is out there working overtime, or I'm being rebuilt from the inside out, evolving into something else.  Maybe I've been outraged for so long my endocrine system is kaput.

Dunno, but if anyone connects with this, I'd love some perspective.

-R1=

Gigi, LalaBella, Michele and 7 people reacted
(@unk-p)

Hey Laura F, I think we could all use some soup right about now. Please post the recipe. Peace and love everybody

Kim K. and Kim K. reacted
(@kim-k)

Laura F. I would love your recipe on St. Genevieve's soup. It sounds delicious.  ? 

(@kim-k)

I always find music very therapeutic when life seem difficult at times. We can't let fears anxiety stand in our way. Here is a uplifting song, no matter what your beliefs are.

"Shine a Little Light"  https://youtu.be/uGWoChObb40

Marley, Gigi, diana11 and 3 people reacted
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Music helps!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wOfm9WRFRxA

Marley, Gigi, Melissa and 5 people reacted
(@kim-k)

RunestoneOne, I have been experience many shifts since Kundalini activation in November. I have been experience forgetfulness, which I have forgot my money for the bus twice this week, but the bus driver was understanding and let us on anyway. I've been lightheaded, and my body is like jello.  In January predictions, "Spiritual awakening. Angels stationed throughout the world like an army. An energetic grid in place to raise the vibration of the planet. (Kathleen)" and "Spiritual awakening in the Collective consciousness beginning in 2018. (Peter A.)" While this might be happening, it will continue beyond January. We are this in waves, as soon as we get adjusted to one wave, another is coming. We need to continue to raise our vibration, and on top of that climate, and problems the government and elites has created, which we blindly agree to in the past, that has come to the surface now.

This link explains on a collective level and on a individual level.  https://theawakenedstate.net/how-to-know-when-the-energy-shifts/

Marley, Michele, Melissa and 3 people reacted
(@luminata)
Noble Member Registered

Jeanne, here's to breathing!  And singing because that's a combination of music, which tames the savage beast, and controlling your breath.

I'm a bit jittery now, but nothing like the end of October and November of last year.

We are all in this together.  We will make it through this together.  

Marley, RunestoneOne, Kim K. and 3 people reacted
(@starpath)
Noble Member Registered

I have been having a sort of struggle with trying to "feel out" the parts of myself which split off and were repressed due to trauma/stress in my younger life.  You could call it "fragmentation" of the spirit or personality or something like that.  I want to try and welcome those parts of myself back into wholeness, if possible.  I started asking my spirit guides for help with this and I did receive support and loving messages.  The stressful part is that in order to receive the part of myself back that I repressed I have to relive the stressful memory and try to love myself back to wholeness...I probably only had some success with one traumatic memory.  I started to try and do this because I was told by a psychic that I have some blocks to my conscious awareness of my psychic abilities.  I have since then felt better emotionally but not much different otherwise. 

I contacted  a psychic a few years ago for a reading and that seemed to open up some ability because ever since I spoke to him I hear songs from Spirit most mornings and sometimes later in the day that sort of give me a "heads up" about the day or a loving message.  People posting songs here to feel better inspired me to listen to some music this morning and lifted my spirit up. 

Thanks Jeanne for the website, it is both fascinating, uplifting and comforting.

I wanted to post a song for Zoron, you are definitely part of the "fascinating"!  I feel inspired to post this song for you...its "Nights in White Satin" by Moody Blues...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx8d--usWKI

Marley, RunestoneOne, Kim K. and 3 people reacted
 Tee
(@tee)

Thank you for this conversation everybody! I moved to the US before the election last year and I feel somebody dropped me in a pressure cooker. I see so much struggle and heartbreak here, I'm not used to this, having lived before in Europe and Australia. With all that is going on globally and in my life, I too feel drained, anxious and depressed, and I walked right into a past unresolved trauma. There is a fierce part in me that keeps trying to pull me out of this upside down world of depression and trauma but still I feel lonely and sad and I haven't found like-minded people here yet - besides this forum of course. I see some of you have a close connection to your spirit guides and I know I'm cared for and loved, too. But often I wish I could just be wrapped and enveloped in love, not just visualizing it in meditation. But actually emotionally, spiritually and viscerally feel it. I just feel a little empty, like there isn't enough love and I really really want to give more love and receive more love in my life... gosh, that sounds a little desperate, but hey...

In this spirit, I leave some music, too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAVx9RKaLPU

Marley, RunestoneOne, Gigi and 7 people reacted
(@laura-f)

ST. GENEVIEVE'S SOUP:

2 medium beets                      2 carrots

1 medium turnip                     1 stalk celery

1 large onion, chopped           1 bunch fresh spinach, chopped

2 1/2 quarts cold water           2 medium red or gold potatoes         

1 vegetable bouillon cube OR sub 1/2 cup water with 1/2 cup veg broth

6 tbsp. grapeseed or olive oil

3 tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley

salt and pepper to taste

Peel and small-dice beets, turnip, potatoes, celery. Place in a large soup pot with onion and spinach. Add water + bouillon or broth. Simmer over medium heat for 1 hour (pot cover optional). Add oil, salt, pepper, simmer 15 more minutes. You can eat this as is, OR you can puree in batches in the blender. You also have the option of eating this hot or cold. It's very similar to borscht, so feel free to garnish with a dollop of sour cream if you like. It's really good with some warm, crusty bread and butter or seasoned olive oil.

Buon appetito!

Marley, Michele, RunestoneOne and 9 people reacted
(@laura-f)

PS, In case anyone wants info on St. Genevieve -  http://www.catholic.org/saints/saint.php?saint_id=120

She is considered the patron saint of the city of Paris.

Marley, Kim K., RunestoneOne and 5 people reacted
Page 1 / 2
Share: