Notifications
Clear all

Anger is an Energy

(@firstcat)
Prominent Member Registered

All of these things are fuel for the fire that burns within us.  This fire can either consume us or burn within us as fuel for right action.  It is that time between a stimulus and a response that is golden. That is where the breath comes in.  When we stop between breaths and really acknowledge these wrongs without energy, but with awareness, perhaps, and only maybe a vision of how to move forward will come. Can we try? Can we try to breath through the children in cages, assassinations, hate, vitriol, lies etc?  I don't know, but as I do this tears come to my eyes and it is a release of energy.  The vision of what to do has not come.  I am sorry I missed the candle lighting.  Can anyone give me a time or place for further group meditation on this? Does anyone out there think it would be possible to collectively meditate to release the negative energy and hold it in awareness, and breath into letting it go as we pray for a collective vision for moving forward?  Could it change things?

FEBbby23, Unk p, LalaBella and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)
Illustrious Member Registered

@firstcat

The eclipse and "wolf" moon is happening this Friday at 2:21pmEST  so we can still all light a candle and send our love, light, and healing this Friday :)

FEBbby23, LalaBella, FEBbby23 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@firstcat)
Prominent Member Registered

And so interesting...the 'wolf' moon.  The wolf does what that meditation envisions.  Collectively upon the light of the moon the wolf pack will howl as if breathing in the evil forces and exhaling calm through their soundings.  Could we collectively let out a sigh of acceptance and action.  Could the group meditate with a clear mind after all is exhaled and then share with the group what comes to mind after they light the candle?  I will.  I will let you know what comes to mind.  Thank you.

LalaBella, FEBbby23, TriciaCT and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

@firstcat

I'd be happy to do that. Also, did you ever see the movie: The Green Mile? In that movie the character of John Coffey has healing supernatural abilities. He can breath in someone's negativity and exhale it (you see his breath exhaling blackness) and cure them.  I thought of that when you wrote here to suggest what we do with our anger.

Lilinoe, FEBbby23, Lilinoe and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

@firstcat

I also posted this today in the unraveling of Donald Trump:

I did my wolf moon eclipse meditation. I let the candle burn out and during the time I meditated I pictured white light coming down from the Universe/God and bathing and striking light onto our whole planet and then focusing white beams onto our government. I saw Trump and GOPers and as the white light washed over them they were naked. I then pictured their supporters turning their backs after seeing them naked.  I then pictured the white light over all of them while their supporters looked in stunned awe at their nakedness. I also made sure that everyone had the white light all over them. The entire planet was struck with the light. I pictured the darkness coming up and out of the land and God struck it with light when it rose up into space.

Frank, Lilinoe, FEBbby23 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: