Notifications
Clear all

A Ceremony for the New Year, the New Decade, and a New Age

(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@michele-b-here-in-the-forum

Wishing you a happy, happy birthday, Michele.  You are a wonderful, kind and loving presence here and we love you right back!  Happy birthday, dear one! ❤️

TriciaCT, Unk p, deetoo and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

Wishing you all a joyous and bright Christmas with peace, love and blessings to all ❤

TriciaCT, Lilinoe, Unk p and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@febbby23)

Hello everyone,

Sending wishes to all for love, light and peace-filled days ahead.  

Abundant blessings for 2020!

I find peace here. ❤️

Michele, Lilinoe, Unk p and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@michele-b-here-in-the-forum, Happy birthday, my friend!  Your healing presence here is such a gift to me.

Wishing all of you a peaceful, joyful holiday, and many blessings in the coming year.  

TriciaCT, Lilinoe, Unk p and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@ented1995

"It is good sign to grow inner"

Welcome to our group ented 1995.

And yes, it is a very good sign. Love to see how much people grow inner light here!

It is so nice to hear from you. ?

Michele

TriciaCT, FEBbby23, Lilinoe and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@bluebelle

@deetoo

Thankful blessings for another trip around the sun with so many that I love. Oh, the things I did see and so many new chances to do!

Love you both ???

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@febbby23

'I find peace here."

One of the best and loveliest things anyone could say about the gifts of being here together!

It is true hut not all realize it amidst the outer chaos and angst of our outer world. When you find the peace you have truly arrived at a good place you needed to find and to be. ?

ReplyQuote
(@leona)
Reputable Member Registered

We've been filled with so much negative energy with the Trump presidency and the world in general, I decided to do a major cleanse for the start of the new decade. I've spent the last week cleaning my house from top to bottom (including closets, cabinets, and windows)  to welcome the new year. I completely cleared out my entire social media history for all major platforms. The sense of peace that has over come me is surreal.  All the anxieties that have been overwhelming me have melted away. I haven't turned on the news or even watched television. I didn't check my phone once while my family and I celebrated Christmas. It felt amazing to disconnect from my phone for those precious hours and give my family the attention they deserved. I recommenced everyone do a cleanse (what ever that means for you) to for the start of this new decade. You won't regret it. 

TriciaCT, Baba, BlueBelle and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL! 

I haven't posted here as much as usual because I've been spending time with family and friends and on vacation from my job (I have to sit in front of a computer for 8+ hrs 5 days per week usually). Thus I've taken time away so I could rest my eyes (I have blepharitis which is worsened by sitting in front of my laptop all the time).  I haven't watched the news as much and just rested and have taken long walks in between the ice or snow. 

However, I did want to just pop in to wish everyone here much light and love for the holiday and the coming year. Prayers for the light to win over the dark and for the evil ones in our government to be vanquished. May the Universe, God, and the Angels watch over us all. ? ❤️ ? 

Lilinoe, BlueBelle, Unk p and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 4
Share: