Page 2 / 2
  RSS

Veer
(@pep)
Registered
02/02/2020 2:46 am  

@unk-p

That's a tough question.
As far as this numerology is interpreted it's a guess, but I do think strongly Trump will not complete a second term.
A contested election.
Mueller and the impeachment saga will continue or come back in some way or shape in a democratic senate the coming years.
A change in gerrymandering.
A change for Biden with the midterms of '22.
A fall from power for Trump in summer to late summer '23, but maybe that's on a personal or business level for him. Maybe he is allready no president anymore by then.

I keep seeing 47 by that time indeed.
Again, it could be someone's birth year like 1947/ or 04-07-19??/ or added up to 2 (4+7=11 is 2). Or someone who has a strong connection to the number 47, like Biden.

It could also be that there is an in-between 46th president, after Trump (45th) and then after the 47th takes over.

Too many options now in my mind! What do you all feel?

Unk p liked
ReplyQuote
 Veer
(@pep)
Registered
02/02/2020 6:58 am  

That's a tough question.
As far as this numerology is interpreted it's a guess, but I do think strongly Trump will not complete a second term.
A contested election.
Mueller and the impeachment saga will continue or come back in some way or shape in a democratic senate the coming years.
A change in gerrymandering.
A change for Biden with the midterms of '22.
A fall from power for Trump in summer to late summer '23, but maybe that's on a personal or business level for him. Maybe he is allready no president anymore by then.

I keep seeing 47 by that time indeed.
Again, it could be someone's birth year like 1947/ or 04-07-19??/ or added up to 2 (4+7=11 is 2). Or someone who has a strong connection to the number 47, like Biden.

It could also be that there is an in-between 46th president, after Trump (45th) and then after the 47th takes over.
Too many options now in my mind! What do you all feel?

I just feel horrible how this guy and the government makes everyone who does not agree 100% feel like they do not belong.,.that they are made to feel like lesser human beings.
That you do not feel what you feel, or see what you see. And that if you do feel and see what is happening and you disagree, well then you don't matter anyway. It's horrible.
This won't last! It will take time to unfold but it will. He won't make me feel less.
Trump may think he is bigger than the universe and it is all about him, but in my opinion -when I look at it from a numerological perspective- he is just a symptom of a larger unfolding movement of change that actually started unfolding with Obama on November 8 2008. With the midterms in November 8 2022 this cycle comes to a close,.. exactly 14 years after.
Or 5113 days (adds up to 1, a new cycle indication).
Or 168 months after (68 adds up to 14 or 5, with 14 indicating end of two cycles of 7 and 5 is escape). 69 adds up to 15, often a sign of breaking free of something.

Or in a bigger perspective:

From Sunday, 2 September 1945, the end of WW2, to Tuesday, 8 November 2022, the day of the election is 28,191 days (new cycle or change).

Or 77 years (=adds up to 14 or 5) and 2 months (=adds up to 79, two cycle completions).

Or in a bigger perspective yet:

From Monday, 11 November 1918 the end of WW1 to Tuesday, 3 January 2023, the day the 118th congress starts is 38,039 days (= adds up to 5, free).

Or 104 years, 1 month, 23 days (=adds up to 1, new cycle) .
Or 108 years after the start of WW1 (=9, end of cycle)

It's just my interpretation and obviously I can be very mistaken, but I do genuinely believe the midterms of '22 will see the start of us breaking free of all this turmoil that has been part of a bigger picture of change.
Trump's time will be up. The old system will be up. Trump's flaws will teach some what they don't want to be anymore, I think.

PamP, Unk p and Michele liked
ReplyQuote
 Veer
(@pep)
Registered
02/06/2020 11:04 am  

Trump will be followed by news of his personal taxes, in the latter part of '21, but most notably from November '22 all the way thru '23.

...just my/ a numerological interpretation.

ReplyQuote
 Veer
(@pep)
Registered
02/17/2020 3:19 am  

Add to that Deutsche Bank-troubles for Trump in 2021 and especially in 2023.
The Deutsche Bank-problems in 2023 will be tied to an eventual overhaul of sorts for Deutsche Bank in 2023-2024.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: