Notifications
Clear all

THE NUMEROLOGY OF 45TH  

Page 1 / 2
  RSS

(@yayababic)
Active Member Registered
10/30/2019 12:07 am  

A couple of weeks ago a thought came to my mind... DT is the 45th president, and in numerology that is a 9 (4+5=9).  The number 9 represents the end of a cycle, so this means T would be closing a cycle and with that something tells me that he probably won't be reelected.  The next president would be the 46th and that's a number 1 in numerology (1+0=1). New beginnings, new slate, maybe...a woman? Even the year that Trump was elected was a 9 (2016 or 2+0+1+6+=9).  T is a wild card, he is the face of the old energy dying in the planet.  He came to create chaos an with that, to open the door to a time of enlightenment and spiritual awakening. Any thoughts?

Frank, KB, Veer and 11 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Noble Member Registered
10/31/2019 11:53 am  

@yayababic - I think if you poke around here on this forum some more, you'll find lots of posts that correlate with your ideas, including numerology.  Safe to say the consensus here since 2016 has been that Cheetolini represents the ending of one cycle, that there'd be lots of chaos, but that eventually things settle out. How we get to the new beginning is what many of us discuss, and there's lots of interesting view points, but what we all see is a return to simpler, kinder values...eventually.

PamP, KB, TriciaCT and 4 people liked
ReplyQuote
 Veer
(@pep)
Eminent Member Registered
12/15/2019 1:42 pm  

Here is my interpretation of numerology, and obviously I could be wrong.

In 2020 trump will be re-elected. The final president of the current system.
The Trump presidency will end in summer to late summer 2023. There will be a temporary substitute.
This ending is tied to the closing of an old and the beginning of a new chapter in US history that has been trying to take hold.

A new phase and the end of an old phase.

In 2020 there is a cultural shift in the so-called Culture Wars. The time is ripe for change and the voting people want it. The sentiment is turned,..BUT the system is not ready yet as results in congress won't reflect the cultural shift.
In 2020 Democrats will be marked by internal change within the party and they will lose the House of Representatives in the General Election, but they will win the Senate with Democrats 51, Independents 1, Republicans 48 seats.
In 2020 people will vote to break free of the status quo, but in the next year 2021 all will continue as before, with heightened conflict.
This election in 2020 will be the last of a chapter that will start to change in the midterms of 2022 and effecting in January 2023.

In these midterms of '22 there will be a massive turnout and this time it will have effect cause of a change in gerrymandering in 2021, possibly via a democratic senate.
Thus, in 2022 both the House and Senate will be voted Democratic. And Conflict will be heightened to extremes with Trump.

Because of hermit- or retreat-Trump --his isolational behaviour-- the president's authority and the power of the Presidency will decline. In essence the individual states will grow in legislative power and will be less dependent upon Washington.

Other points of interest:
The Cold War or elements of it, will be revisited in 2020.
Freedom of the press will possibly shift in '22/'23.
Perhaps new chapter NATO in turn of '22.
The Mueller report will come back in '21 and '22.

...as far as I can interpret this correctly according to numerology...

PamP and Laura F. liked
ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)
Reputable Member Registered
12/15/2019 3:45 pm  

@pep

Hey Veer, thanks for posting. This is interesting, but i couldn't bring myself to hit the "like" button.  The idea of him being installed again in the presidency is just too horrifying!

PamP, TriciaCT, KB and 7 people liked
ReplyQuote
 Veer
(@pep)
12/15/2019 4:19 pm  

@unk-p

Yes you're right, a horrible thought. And perhaps I'm wrong anyway 

PamP, TriciaCT, KB and 6 people liked
ReplyQuote
 Veer
(@pep)
12/15/2019 5:26 pm  

And my interpretation above is not certain yet, cause I don't have a definitive democratic candidate yet to pivot trump against.

PamP, TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell and 4 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Famed Member Admin
12/15/2019 9:20 pm  

@pep

I am wondering if you would be willing to share how you did this prediction. 

PamP, TriciaCT, Lenor and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@anita)
Estimable Member Registered
12/15/2019 10:06 pm  

@jeanne-mayell

Me too because that didn’t help my depression at all.

Anita

PamP, TriciaCT, BlueBelle and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@suspira44)
Reputable Member Registered Registered
12/15/2019 10:59 pm  

and it sure didn't help mine.

PamP, TriciaCT, BlueBelle and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Famed Member Admin
12/15/2019 11:44 pm  

@suspira44 and @anita,

Veer said that without knowing the Dem. nominee, his interpretation  is uncertain.

PamP, TriciaCT and Anita liked
ReplyQuote
 Veer
(@pep)
12/16/2019 3:18 am  

@jeanne-mayell

I always feel a bit vulnerable exposing how I do these numerology predictions, cause I am self-taught and I have heard my way of going about it is apparently not by the book.
So I am a bit hesitant.
But I'd like to show it with a picture if I could upload it.

With trump;
In general I thought of all the people and players involved, both on macro/world and micro levels, like world history events and elections involved with this person or people and family, friends. I list them all.
And then I look where they seem to converge or where the symbolism of certain numbers stand out.
While making this scheme, which takes hours, I have plenty of time to get into a zone and then I also write down stuff I might feel or patterns that keep coming back.
That's basically it.

It was great fun making this scheme (not the outcome), but did I procrastinate from my job!

PamP, TriciaCT, Michele and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Famed Member Admin
12/16/2019 2:18 pm  

Totally understand the vulnerability. I feel it too when I make a prediction.  It's awful and so I'm sorry I got you into this position!  It's just that. you predicted Trump would win and we need to know how to understand that.  You don't have to do it if you don't want.  I feel like I've put you on the spot, @Veer, and I apologize.  

If you do decide to let us peak into your method, here is how you post a photo: Click <choose file> just below the box where you type your post,  and then upload it from your desktop. I'm expecting to see an image with a million figures all over the place. 

Either way, I will keep your prediction along with the hundreds of others and we will see how this world of ours unfolds.  If you decide to re-do it once the democratic nominee is decided, please do share!

I knew of a brain surgeon who never lost a patient because of a system he had for determining if their brain tumor was operable.   He would not share it because of fear of ridicule, except with his psychiatrist. But his track record was perfect. He never lost a patient. She then included it in a book I read (Extraordinary Knowing by Elizabeth Mayer). His method was his own invention and it only worked for him.

TriciaCT, Lenor, Lilinoe and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
 Veer
(@pep)
12/17/2019 3:11 am  

No worries, glad to help in any way or method.

The method I use is like peeling an onion: you look at the historical context or macro-level, then you also look at a closer meso-level level at friend and family, and finally you look at the core; the person him or herself. At some point these outer and inner levels seem to converge via the symbolism of numbers.

The numbers I use are: age, or years since an historic events, or founding of some institution. Then I count or add the years till the present years, or the next, etc.

So i.e. you will see GOP in the year 2020 since the founding has been around for 166 years. This adds up as 4 (1+6 +6) in the year 4 (2+2 from 2020).

Now 4 has several symbolic meanings. It can be i.e. grounded/ continuation/ will/ conservative or square/ sober or basic/ strong/ earth, etc.

By the way sorry if I mention something someone already knows.

I basically line up all these events end people involved and then look down from every year and see where the symbolism of the numbers seem to stand out in some way. For instance; is there an ending to a cycle (7, 9), or a beginning (1).

For example, the 2020 elections are for the 117th (9th) congress.

In 2022 there will be the election for the 118th congress.

And the election date, what kind of symbolism does this date have number wise, and is there an allignment with a person or party with this symbolism of each and every number.

59 years for example adds up as 14 or 5. It can denote the end of a cycle (9), the end of a cycle of 7 too, and 'escape' / exit or 5.

1576730452-numerology-prediction-web.jpg

PamP, TriciaCT, Bright Opal and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
 Veer
(@pep)
01/22/2020 5:52 pm  

~vaguely written interpretations by me based on numerology~

***The Close of the 20th Century***

The years 2022-2026 will be a smaller cycle, or period, of closure and change.
This period is -in my interpretation- in essence the end-part of a bigger cycle which had its origins in the 20th century, specifically the cycle that started in 1914 with WW1.
I am NOT saying there will be a war, rather that some events which manifested starting in 1914 will find closure in the years 2022-2026.
In THIS sense, a cycle of war and destruction, which was such a defining characteristic of the 20th century, and in response with it a cycle of change, identity building and a brand of politics too, will find its closure in this period of '22-'26.
In the broadest sense you could say that a part of the 20th century comes to a close in these years and the beginning of a new chapter of the 21st century will commence.
The turn of the years '22 to '23 and then '25 to '26 will be defining of the this change, to me.

Unfortunately, my previous numerological predictions about Trump being re-elected and then falling from power in the summer to late-summer '23 still stand, but with a twist.
If I interpret it correctly, I do see Joe Biden running against Trump. He will have the support of the party.
Though there could be a threat of a third candidate.
The twist is that during Election day they both seem to have or win the day and the Election.
In any case it could be a contested election. A feud which will run right up untill the midterms of '22 and the turn of '23. Trump and Biden contesting...and both of them seem to win at some points...
Trump could be re-elected, and then lose to Biden later. This to me seems the likeliest,..as far as I understand.
Probably I am mistaken anyway... Let's hope so!

Anyways,..
The midterms of '22 will mark the shift of the old paradigm -represented by the 45th President- to the beginning of a new chapter. In a way a definitive shift from the 20th century to the 21st.

The 20th century also saw a shift in the start of a chapter of listening to 'the people's voice' instead of kings, 'lordships', etc. It was the beginning of listening to the 'common folk' starting with democratic reforms, and slowly increasing power for women. And also for minorities.
The years '22-'26 will mark a decidedly new chapter in this growing power and these developments.
The changes made in laws concerning the immigrant populations in 1790, 1924, 1952, 1965/68, 1990...these cycles are all tying together. And as I interpret it, it will mean that from 2022 to 2026 the voice of immigrants will finally come to the foreground.
They will manifest politically in a powerful manner in the midterms of '22 and especially the election after. The immigrant populations will be taken more seriously, starting in these years '22--'26.
As in my previous predictions, this will possibly be cause of a change in gerrymandering. I ...assume...via the Democratic Senate as I mentioned before, starting in '21, as far as I can understand politics.

The world order in the coming years will be shifted too. Nato will be of less importance.
The policy of political idealism abroad of the US, which defined America starting with Woodrow Wilson (the 28th President) with his League of nations, will lose its drive or importance the coming years. The US will become more focused on politics and policy at home, instead of idealism and power play abroad.
This shift will also be in the years '22-'26.

And ideology in general will start to be of less importance.
Going back to the basics of practicality, pragmatism, feeling and empathy -I think- will start to grow.
The tone-deaf behaviour of Washington, and the isolationistical tendencies of Trumps personality (in a way he is a hermit) will also have the effect that Washington's power or grip over the 50 states will decline.  
In short; the people are already gearing up for change in 2020, but the political system is not ready yet. '22 Will mark the change.

Please bear in mind though that this is my own interpretation. I do not hold the truth, I am merely guessing and I am fallible obviously.
Corrections and /or remarks are very welcome!

Kind regards, Pepijn

PamP, TriciaCT, Bright Opal and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Famed Member Admin
01/22/2020 6:14 pm  

@pep

Thank you, Pepijn, for showing us a different kind of analysis.  

PamP, TriciaCT and Veer liked
ReplyQuote
 Veer
(@pep)
01/24/2020 9:38 am  

And this possible threat of third candidate could come from either/ Mitt Romney/ Clinton/ Bloomberg.

Romney could partner-up.

PamP and TriciaCT liked
ReplyQuote
 Veer
(@pep)
01/24/2020 10:04 am  

Trump thrives on a divided field and -like in '16 on the GOP side- it is the same situation again almost, only this time the division is on the democratic field

PamP liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Famed Member Admin
01/24/2020 10:21 am  

@pep the GOP is unified because Trump will crush any who dare to disagree with him.  He has his constant rallies to shore up his cult. And he has non US foreign dark money (the Kremlin and the Saudi Prince and probably others) doing  cyber warfare on US citizens to attack any adversaries.  Any GOP opponents of Trump risk their careers even their lives and their family’s lives. 

The democrats don’t use such tactics.  Democrats are free to express their opinions.   

PamP, TriciaCT, Lilinoe and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
 Veer
(@pep)
02/01/2020 7:33 am  

Also follow up; in the midterms of '22 and the congress year of '23 I keep seeing the numbers 47.

This could mean that after trump in '23 there could be a President with birth year 47, or added up to 2 like Joe Biden (who also happened to be the 47th vice-president). This person could be in the news then. Also I see a change for Biden with these midterms.

It could also mean that in '23 the 47th President will be a theme.

PamP, FEBbby23 and Unk p liked
ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)
Reputable Member Registered
02/01/2020 7:07 pm  

@pep

do you think it could mean that someone replaces T at some point before his term is complete, making whoever wins in 2020, #47?

PamP, Lilinoe and Lenor liked
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: