Clear all

Numerology general predictions  

RSS

Veer
(@pep)
Eminent Member Registered
12/19/2019 10:13 am  

Tiger Woods

There is a good chance Tiger Woods is either thinking about ending his career, or is gonna end his career before the end of the year 2019.
In any case, he has closed a chapter with
23 years member pga tour (5) (escape or exit);
Age 43 (7) (end of cycle and thinking about it);
82 pga wins (1) (end of cycle and beginning of new one);
109 world wins (1) (end of cycle and change);

41 European tour wins (=5, exit);

16 (=7) other wins. End of cycle.

ReplyQuote
 Veer
(@pep)
12/20/2019 4:40 am  

*special point: -Possibly- he could attempt to play maybe 1 final Masters and then call it career

ReplyQuote
 Veer
(@pep)
12/20/2019 7:50 am  

**correction; I should have looked better yesterday:

So IF he's gonna play the Masters early next year, he'll also opt for the PGA which is right after almost.

He could call it the end of his career this year still, with 84 majors played...this is a cycle of 7 (70+14(=5)).

Or he could extend it early next spring with the Masters and PGA, and have 23 Masters played (5), and 21 PGA (cycle of 7).

His total majors played then would be 86 (=8+6=14, which is (4+1) 5 again)

In spring next year he would still be 23 years on tour, cause he turned professional late 1996.

So bottom line; his career will end before this year while he is still 43 years of age, and if not...then after spring next year.

ReplyQuote
(@mcance)
03/25/2020 10:13 pm  

i am a new lightworker, i have been seeing many many dates and years and images in my head lately, and lately it has been surrounding the covid19 virus i keep seeing the dates april 5th and april 14th i think we are going to get news of a lockdown lift in counties that are not affected and also news of a possible vaccine. 

Lenor, TriciaCT, Lovendures and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Famed Member Admin
03/26/2020 12:24 am  

@mcance Thank you for offering some dates. It will be fun to see what happens. Some people get dates and sounds like you are one of them.   It is not far off, so it will be interesting to see what happens.

Since last year, I've seen that April will be a huge month for our collective and I am not looking forward to it. I have felt it will be the most challenging month in our lifetimes. 

While I haven't seen exact days, I've been seeing the month of March for two years as being a big month for the collective and since last year, I've seen April as an even much bigger month, although I don't think it will be a happy month, more like a traumatic month.  

It will be nice if those dates bring good news but we are about to get hit with a tsunami right now so I will look for the good news in there. 

Logically it is not possible for a vaccine to be available for at least a year.  They can certainly make one and they are trying to make one now, but vaccines have to be tested before they can distribute them and the testing process takes many months. Perhaps there will be a miracle. 

Rohenna, TriciaCT, herondreams and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@kerry)
Active Member Registered
03/27/2020 5:37 pm  

@mcance

My worry is that April 14 is projected to be peak death by the IHME model.

https://covid19.healthdata.org/projections

Lenor liked
ReplyQuote
Share: