Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Working Together to Undo Trump's Environmental Damage

(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  

75,000 trees planted so far to offset greenhouse gases in what is referred to as "Trump's Forest"...a place where environmental ignorance is growing trees instead.

https://www.ecowatch.com/trump-forest-2469170511.html 

TaG22, Marley, Jeanne Mayell and 7 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

I love it! How wonderful!n Thank you for sharing this, Michele.

Michele and Michele reacted
(@thomaswhite)
New Member Registered

I love it! How wonderful!n Thank you for sharing this,

(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Here is a new one.  

A horrible new one.  

A really scary  horrible new one.

It sounds like an epic horror movie.  But it is real.

Once they are out, you aren't going to get them back.  It is like what happened with Africanized bees but now with food crops and insects genetically engineered with bio viruses for war. Seriously.

WHAT the @*&! is wrong with people?

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/oct/04/us-plan-to-genetically-alter-crops-via-insects-feared-to-be-biological-war-plan  

Marley and Marley reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Cancel cancel!

That is how Lymes Disease started - biological warfare experiments  on Plumb Island, Long Island where the birds migrate directly from their to Lymes Connecticut.  We did it to ourselves.  And the scientists who were working on it are all dead.  Da da da DAH. :-( There's a book about it that is very credible.  My Princeton graduated PCP absolutely believes in the theory. So do I. 

Marley and Marley reacted
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Jeanne Really?  I had know idea.  That is horrible

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

An investigative journalist wrote a detailed account of what happened.  He is largely responsible for the closing of a leaky, shabbily constructed laboratory during the 1970's where they were allegedly experimenting with injecting ticks with the borrelia bacteria and other tick-borne pathogens.  If you check an animated map of Lymes incidence over time, you will see how it began in Lymes Connecticut and spread outward in all directions from there.  As I recall, there were four scientists involved in the experiments.  They are now all dead and not all from natural causes.

Share: