Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Volcano Erupts in Guatemala

(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered

Well, looks interesting. did not get even a glimmer on this one......but I am focussed on the situation in Hawaii, which I did predict, a while back.......I have a strong feeling that the Hawaii eruption will get worse before it gets better.......

Laynara, MizMargo, Laynara and 1 people reacted
(@laura-f)
Topic starter  

I remember someone predicting greater "ring of fire" activity.... can't recall who or on which prediction thread....

(@zoron)

I was not using the term "Ring of fire", but was predicting earthquakes and volcanoes, especially Hawaii, which has now happened. We have a deep-sleep issue with Italian eruptions, with Vesuvius beginning to stir.....and eventually explode seriously, but not for a while. Hawaii, is not yet approaching its mega-eruption, which will happen later......possibly in the next 18 months.......That will be real Hollywood disaster movie stuff.......people fleeing, evacuations, massive emergency.

Michele, Ms. C., Lola and 7 people reacted
(@fran)
Noble Member Registered

Climate change will make all this worse. Look out for Merapi in Indonesia. And Mt. St. Helens stirred ten years ago... she’s probably awakening too.

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

I noticed a prediction yesterday that fits the Guatemalan volcano. I will look for it and post it.  A couple of years ago, I saw in a vision a clear red flashing line going up the northern coast of South America.  I looked it up and discovered it was the Chili-Peruvian trench line. Two weeks later there was an earthquake along the trench that caused a tsunami of little consequence.  I wondered why I had seen it, though, when I've not ever seen that kind of thing in a reading before. I thought it was a foreshadowing of future activity.  I've also read that the warming and thus expanding seas will put pressure on the earth's crust, causing more earthquakes and volcanos.  Psychics back in the 1960's predicted earthquakes would accompany rising seas. 

Laynara and Laynara reacted
(@waterislife)
Eminent Member Registered

Aloha I live on the Big Island of Hawaii, and currently the Island is experiencing up to 500 earthquakes a day. While one volcano is expressing magma on the East side of the Island, covering homes, roads and displacing residents into refugee camps, thick volcanic ash surrounds the rest of the island in thick haze. Some of the earthquakes are taking place within the base neighboring volcanoes, showing magma is moving in other chambers as well. I am very curious to hear more of your insights as I have frequent visions of large coastal inundation from a wave or several waves due to volcanic activity, on this island and the rest of the island chain, which will significantly impact imports, and current landscape of the islands. I also see Hawaii no longer part of the American Union in the not to distant future, when resources are not available to support disaster relief.  I do see the potential of China or another foreign power trying to assume some sort of authority at some point, however that is not as clear now.

(@michele-b)

Waterislife, I just watched a news presentation showing the satellite images of the before the volcanic eruption to the present. It is unbelievable. Just know that all of us are thinking of all of you and keeping you in our own aloha heart energies.

(@michele-b)

Thank you Zoron. As usual you tell us what we need to know and you feel is important to share without just throwing unnecessary chatter on any of our subject matter. I value your input as you are trustworthy and knowledgeable. I took a break from visiting here as there was a growing sense of despair by the infiltration of fake news and Twitter like commenting. You cut to the chase and get us back on track by providing valuable infornation and not the chatter that is common on low road social media sites that becomes too common even here and then I read something you or Jeanne have posted and I am reminded of why I was drawn here. I appreciate that so much.

(@waterislife)

Michele and Michele reacted
(@brandy)
Reputable Member Registered

waterislife

this was posted by another psychic elsewhere.

Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, etc will be 80% inhabitable in the next few decades. For Hawaii I see seismic activity and rising water. For the Caribbean extreme weather and rising water levels. I think Puerto Rico will be the first to go, meaning the present. We are seeing the end of Puerto Rico as we know it. 2030 is a benchmark of sorts. The world will look so geographically different in 10-12 years.

(@michele-b)

Waterislife, that is beyond amazing. It shows us the incredible power, energy, and flow of nature's venting fury. Many of us see this kind of earth energy as the symbolic representation perhaps even manifestation of our own pent up fire energy in all of its fury and devastation and unfortunately damage to others. Here in Oregon, it's the devastation by wildfires to our natural beauty and wildlife. In my home state of Alaska, it's climate changes devastating effect already evident in the melting of permafrost and land for the polar bear and fish.  I lived in Alaska during our big earthquake and in Oregon when Mt. St. Helens erupted and we had ash even here in Salem. 

This is so much greater. I am so grateful everyone is escaping in time. But oh, such loss.

(@laura-f)
Topic starter  

Waterislife, thanks for sharing with us. Take care of yourself and loved ones, I will hold you in light. I hope this eruption cycle ends soon.

(@waterislife)

Mahalo everyone for your feedback and support. May these times of upheaval remind us of our interconnectedness and the importance of caring for the earth as well as ALL of our brothers and sisters as we face an certain future.

In Hawaii it is said in our state motto "Ua Mau ke Ea o ka ʻĀina i ka Pono" -( The life of the land is perpetuated in Righteousness ). 

Throughout the island this saying has been posted in stores and homes to remind of resilience thru these times.  He Ali'i Ka 'Āina; He Kauwā ke Kanaka (The Land is Chief; Man is its Servant)

I post these sayings in response, as they have been a humble reminders on my journey that thru all this the land is the most awe inspiring teacher.

Timo, Bee, LalaBella and 3 people reacted
(@michele-b)

Incredibly powerful and very beautiful Water is Life. I am taking your words and adding your mahalo and aloha heart and amazing state motto into my day to merge into and with my heart. May all sentient beings from all physicalities of consciousness join us in this light.  I am grateful you are here sharing here with all of us.

Timo, LalaBella, Timo and 1 people reacted
(@zoron)

Brandy,

I agree about the future of those islands. You mentioned 2030, regarding Peurto Rico.

That is interesting. Speaking as a scientist, working on climate issues, until recently, I still get access to various things in the "Climate Community". To be frank: The climate is now in a runaway and its particularly doing that in the Arctic. The climate there now has a runaway temperature increase of more than one degree a year. (Yes, really!). That's about 10 times faster than the rest of the Planet. By about 2030, the Arctic  weather system, (that makes the weather for the rest of the Northern Hemisphere,  is going to be about 15 degrees hotter. That means the total loss of the sea ice, and catastrophic collapse of the Greenland ice cap. This means a huge shift in weather patterns, chaotic weather patterns further South, and superstorms. Peurto Rico is not in a good location, and will get huge impacts from it. More storms like the last one, but worse. Much worse. The island infrastructure is not up to surviving that. Pretty much the same applies to most of the rest of the Carribean.  They slide into anarchy and failed states. Also, the central American states. They cannot survive, in their present form. Already, in central America, things are in crisis. Hence the present wave of people crossing into the USA. They are NOT immigrants. They are refugees. Climate refugees and political refugees. Trump does NOT get this. Neither do the GOP. Their deep racism obscures reality for them. I am making one of my rare statements on climate, on here, so we all know what is going on. On the psychic side, I am seeing grim things, which I am not posting.

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
(@brandy)
Reputable Member Registered

Zoron

I saw the 2 guys that started the internet a year or so ago and they said that technology was moving at a rapid pace but it was like a runaway train and there was no stopping it even though it would have been better if it could have been slowed down.

Because of this I have wondered if with all these dire predictions everywhere about the damage that climate change is going to cause will technology be able to help a considerable amount in the matter of finding alternatives to keep people from suffering. Existence is continuous change but I haven't heard anything about us completely disappearing.

I have also wondered if this is also a way to "clean" us out. Over the centuries we have had diseases that would wipe out half the population to bring things back under control and we now have so many miracle drugs that this no longer happens. We were even able to get the Ebola breakout under control. The earth seems to be over populated and we no longer seem to be able to feed everyone and it will get worse.

do you see anything on this for the future?

Michele and Michele reacted
(@michele-b)

Brandy, this is exactly what many if us believe and feel. We have so many categories and postings now, it is more challenging to topic check as one idea leads to another and we merge them a lot.

If you go into a lot of tbe things that Jeanne has posted,  especially when she talks about positive predictions and has asked us to meditate on them, it is this healing and rebalancing that will follow the cleaning out or balancing of all the corruption and ugliness that will allow us hope for survival.

I like to make a daily practice besides meditation and so on, of reading here and catching up on our own flows of thought. At the bottom of every page there is a "recent posts" hyperlink. It leads to all that was discussed each day. Just check tbem out if you want to keep up, but for older stuff, i read each and every category, topic by topic. It really helps center me amidst all of our discussions!

So nice to read your thoughts!

(@michele-b)

More on Guatemalan volcanic eruption and political corruption and infighting leading to major miscommunication and loss of life

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-latin-america-44393085

(@michele-b)

Chaos and Hope:

Guatemalan village wiped off the map.  This is heartbreaking !

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-44379303

Please join in thought to send love and light to Guatemala. It will continue to be needed for a very long time.

Jeanne Mayell, Lola, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
Share: