Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] The Bizarre Volcanic Eruption on the Greek Islands of Lesbos and Saphos-- Are Myth and Climate Converging?

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Michele, a regular blogger on this site, did not miss the irony of yesterday's 6.1 earthquake on the Greek islands where the ancient female poet Sappho was born and lived. In another topic area, she wrote:

Of symbolic and therefore potentially predictive interest, Pope Francis purposefully went to Lesbos/Lesvos as a humanitarian outreach to refugees who were being denied immigration status/entry by the EU last year. The Pope literally brought 12 refugees back with him under guardianship of the Vatican.

Symbolically, Lesbos is the birthplace of famous and first recognized female poet Sapphos who had most of her famous and greatly loved work destroyed for political reasons as well as concern over her love of women.

Repression/oppression/changing history with falsehoods and destruction of the truth....signs of our times.

Earthquakes symbolically represent sudden changes, major upheaval and crisis. May this earthquake have drawn attention and light into the cracks of control and oppression of those deemed "less than" by those in power. And may the Pope and others continue to open the collective heart and to Divine Consciousness.

Good call, Michele.  Makes me think also that Gaia, the great Mother, is pushing back on her ungrateful and destructive children who keep biting the hand that feeds them.  And she does it in one of our civilization’s geographic cradles of female wisdom - the very place that a female wise woman was persecuted by patriarchy.  And again, interesting that a new spiritual leader, Pope Francis, took a more female stance by protecting some of those refugees as a mother would have done.

But is it more than just an intriguing coincidence that the earthquake happened and happened here?  

There is evidence that earthquakes may be a symptoms of climate change -- tropical heat and extreme rainfall have preceded earthquakes, perhaps because the drenching floods lubricate fault lines or possibly because the resulting land erosion from drenching rains lightens the pressure on faults making it easier for the earth to open up. 

Whatever the reason, Gaia is pissed off. And we are about to see a surge in climate change, which is going to get our attention.

Like a mother would protect her foolish children, Gaia has protected us by having the oceans to absorb so much of the heat and acid we've been generating.  But now there is nothing more she can do, and now it is likely the oceans will belch back some of the heat in a surge in temperatures, rising seas, and super storms. 

She is unforgiving now. And the location of the latest earthquake at Lesbos and Saphos, points to what we are already talking about – that the solution is for women's wisdom to lead us back to health.

It's just too bizarre that we, an unbelieving, unspiritual “modern” civilization, will have our Greek myths acted out in earth changes this way.

This earthquake isn't the only symbolic sign we've seen from our predictions that women are rising up after 10,000 years and will reclaim leadership of the human world.

Last March's Appearance of the Great Egyptian Queen, Nefertiti

Last year, someone in our group had foreseen that there would be a notable Egyptian pyramid discovery.  Then it happened, and exactly in the month foretold.  Archeologists discovered more rooms off of King Tut’s chamber that they think may belong to Queen Nefertiti, his mother, who was more important than King Tut and ruled over Egypt at the height of its power.  

I wondered why one of us had seen such an obscure piece of news, given how most of our focus has been on politics and climate.

Perhaps the appearance of Nefertiti is a sign of women rising. Perhaps it is even the queen’s soul, one of many female souls returning from an earlier matriarch era to take back control in order to save us. The news last March was not King Tut, but his queen mother,  who disappeared from history long ago, until someone found her.  While it’s far from definite whether the new chambers contain Nefertiti, she is already returning to us just by the news that they may have found her.

And yesterday the news was Gaia erupting at Lesbos and Sappho’s. 

Seriously, Wonder Woman is also here?

It’s also no accident that the new blockbuster superhero film in theatres right now is about Diana, Zeus's feminist daughter, the warrior woman, huntress, and goddess of the woodlands and of childbirth, leader of the Amazons. Of course I'm referring to Wonder Woman.  I don’t think a male superhero would have drawn the crowds that she has.

Matriarchy is on the rise and there are ancient cultures - especially the Kali Yuga, who have foretold it coming in the mid 2020s.  

It is an exciting time to be alive.  Especially if you care about people, animals and our earth.

Attachment removed

Lola, Michele, Grace and 3 people reacted
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

Jeanne, absolutely, absolutely, aabsolutey!!!!

I am the one who posted the piece twice but lost a chunk in my main post...your.female power,  patriarchy and the phenomenal Wonder Woman inserts!!!! You said it better than what I'd typed and watched disappear into space when I received a text message at the same time . Bless you for connecting my disappearing dots!! I am delighted. Especially I'd forgotten the Nefertiti symbolism completely. Yes yes yes!

Its all connecting ...all of tbe mythology, all of Gaia and climate change ,earth changes most of all. We are the collective unconscious and our imbalance and rage is mirrored all around us in all the wind the fire, the earth splitting and cracking as we destroy the heart of the Mother. We have to believe it will only grow anew stronger and better as we transition with earth from 3rd to what many say will be 5th dimension...grand finale to the age of Aquarius and portal to ascension into the golden age. Cue the music!

Grace and Grace reacted
Share: