Clear all

[Closed] Storms and locusts

7 Posts
5 Users
14 Likes
(@fran)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

I have had several dreams of tornados lately. Usually this portends a serious storm coming... I think I was sensing Hurricane Lane. 

I also have had dreams of insects in my hair. I take it as a sign of disease coming. I also saw in a dream a man whose hair was dreadlocks of live roaches. It was nasty.

Sophie and Sophie reacted
(@crescent-sunflower)
Eminent Member Registered

Hey,

I have been snooping around for awhile and have felt compelled to join and share my own insights (raw and very much poorly interpreted).

I have had several dreams about severe weather within these last several months. I can not help but feeling like it is a form of foreshadowing as the dream continued to get longer each time. 

The Dream is this;

1.)

I am on a balcony of a high rise apartment at least 15 stories up that overlooks the city skyline. The sky is night but the moon is full and huge. It takes up a quarter of the sky in my center view. Below it, on the left side of the city there is several active tornado, at least twelve I cant see.  The left side on the city is up in flames.  I hear someone say behind me inquiring about a Lumber Yard?

2.)

It continues and I hear a buzzing and I look over and see a Flying Military Craft?? Open while there is a machine Gun and men shooting out of it and a rope drops.

3.)

I run through the apartment and run down a stairwell and come to what I see is ground level, Lobby Area, and All the walls of the building are Glass. I can see right through onto the street where it looks deserted. I run back up stairs from where I came from and I ran back to the Balcony and All I saw was the night sky with a glow of Orange, Cars  are now everywhere  and the roads are severally congested the cars are empty.

A wee bit off topic and long, but these themes have played in several scenarios and have occurred more then once and I have always felt that It meant something more. Reading this Thread had made me realize there is more then just I who have these same feelings.

Thank you, 

Jeanne Mayell, Sophie, Bee and 3 people reacted
(@fran)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

So, not sure if this is a hit, but we’ve had two straight days of people sick on planes and we had Gordon and now Florence churning. 

Bee, Sophie, Bee and 1 people reacted
(@crescent-sunflower)
Eminent Member Registered

I am not sure if this is a  spot on prediction, but 6 tornado touched down in Ottawa, Canada on Friday September 21st. 

I live a few hours West (Left) of Ottawa , as well as the full moon occurred 3 days later. Close proximity? Several to 12 are a jump, but I took a wild guess not an exact.  

Makes me wonder what else is to occur or if I may have been onto something.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/tornadoes-ottawa-quebec-1.4838130

Thoughts? 

(@runestoneone)
Noble Member Registered

Crescent-sunflower, your dream resonated with how I get 'big dreams' with a prophetic element. I've dreamed multiple tornadoes (up to a dozen) and fires. But I have no timeline.

What came to my mind was Colorado. 

FWIW

(@saibh)
Famed Member Registered

15 tornadoes hit minnesota nine days ago. a cemetery lost many of its trees ... the news showed truck after truck pulling away with logs. a campground was hit, as well. much damage ... but amazingly, no injuries.

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Sounds like Crescent Sunflower, your dream was about the Ottawa tornados and in general about the coming increase in size and frequency of storms. 

Share: