Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] The Mount Etna Volcano

(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant
Topic starter  

I don't remember which date of read the future has one of us predicting that Mt. Etna in Italy would erupt, and there would be earthquakes associated with it. (I don't even remember if it was me!)

In any case - I do believe this is a hit, because Mt. Etna erupted yesterday:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46675110

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Laura, Thanks for pointing this out.

At our April 29, 2018 Read the Future night, Christina predicted  three major volcanos would erupt starting in May 2018. She got them all.She also mentioned people would become interest in fault lines and tsunamis, which given what is going on, is likely to be true now. 

• More lava fire in Hawaii and then another volcano soon to erupt. A volcano in Italy, and Yellowstone rumblings. These worldwide volcanoes are connected to each other.  People become more interested in fault lines this summer, in volcanoes, cracking earth, earthquakes, and tsunamis. (Christina)  

The Hawaii volcano erupted in May, followed by the Guatemalan volcano.  Then in December Etna erupted. 

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Laura, thanks to your bringing up the subject of Etna predictions, I'm opening a topic on the link between volcanos and climate change, as well as the location of vulnerable spots. 

(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

Jeanne, I'd soecifically felt Mt. Etna getting ready, described it and Vestralux immediately noticed the importance. I typed in the other forum topic my reply to her catching it and looking for the post. 

"Vestralux:

(Here under my first topic heading on this. She'd said:)

"P.S. Yesterday I found something on Mount Etna that looked important. If I find it again, I'll let you know."

I answered with this post:

"Vestralux 

I wrote about Mt.Etna on 10/10/18 as it was such a strange event that wasn't on most of our radar. 

RE: Earthquakes,Volcanos,Wildfires,Hurricanes,Tornados, and Oceanic and Earth Consequences  

"Continuing in the vein of patterns and connections in nature and specifically Earth consequences, Europe's most active volcano, Mount Etna is slowly but surely on a wild ride into the Ionian Sea. A million people live on the slopes of the mountain and their dangers and potential loss of life and homes plus it's own sliding and sinking instability would also create mega-tsunamis that would  completely devastate and change entire shores of the eastern Mediterranean.

What scientists are now saying is that it's magnetic forces are less influential than a gravitational spreading in an outward expansion. To better understand that, check out National Geographics link at:

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/2018/10/news-mount-etna-volcano-sliding-sea-gravity-geology/

A volcano causing a mountain to slide into the sea (fire ending in water).

Hmmm...

Whatever is in the force field anomalys ahead, its hitting me hard. The triad of Mercury and Venus and the new moon energies at once, very intense! "

And then not much longer after the solstice. Mt. Etna did indeed erupt!

Trust your body speaking to you, gets very distinctive in how aches, pains, headaches etc  can help you know something is about to happen.
In early Mt. St  Helen days , I physically predicted within 24 hours of each eruption,  I'd be bedridden by the pain.  

Share: