I just felt the Earth shaking

157 Posts
26 Users
970 Likes
17.8 K Views
(@hererightnow)
Honorable Member Registered

Posted by: @jeanne-mayell

Bernie, from our prediction group, keeps getting a 9 earthquake is coming maybe Indonesia or New Zealand.  An self proclaimed low tech person, she doesn’t or can’t post in the forum but has made predictions for Read the Future nights.   

On June 6, she predicted for the rest of 2019 that there would be a bump in earthquakes and  volcanos including under the sea.  Soon after  that the earthquakes and volcanic activity started occurring that were larger for their locations in 20 years.  

She thought  the location would be in a park or forested area.   

Hi Jeanne

Did Bernie give an approximate time of the year for this earthquake? I am in New Zealand and there is a local fault capable of producing a 9.  Thank you

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Her predictions are posted in the June 6, 2019 predictions here:

https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/new-set-of-timeline-predictions/latest-predictions-from-june-6-read-the-future-night/#post-13818

It will be in the very first post by me of this thread.  

You can do a search of all of her predictions and see if there is a date but I thought it was for any time in the rest of 2019. 

ReplyQuote
(@hererightnow)
Honorable Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell

Thank you Jeanne, will take a look

ReplyQuote
(@bright-opal)
Noble Member Contributor
Topic starter  

I agree with you Perriwinkle.  Jeanne, with my little brain, I forgot about that discussion!  I will read on it, I have a feeling the geological activities in the St.Lawrence ridge are only beginning.  I wonder if that could be related to this strange feeling I had about the St-Lawrence Golf and/or Estuary. 

My brother who is a civil engineer working for the ministry of transport, told be one of the reasons why there is a lot of hesitation to build a tunnel to link the north and south shore of the St.Lawrence river in Quebec City is due to the ridge.  It would cost too much money apparently to build something following the Canadian building regulation in seismic area.  Let's be clear, we are not talking about the San Andreas fault.  But, if we go by the data I saw on Wiki, we are due for a 6 point or over soon.  The climate might just speed things up

lenor, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

Dux and Redux:

(@michele-b-here-in-the-forum)

15/10/2017 5:00 pm   

The Canary holiday island of La Palma has recorded dozens of mini-earthquakes over the weekend with more than 40 tremors being recorded in just 48 hours, all between 1.5 and 2.7 on the Richter scale.  In the following hours, another ten tremors were recorded, taking the total of mini-earthquakes until Tuesday to 50.

La Palma is the most north-westerly island of the Canary Islands, and is home to some 86,000 people - a population which increases significantly during tourist season. Like the other Canary Islands, La Palma is volcanic and is considered the most 'active' in the archipelago.

Within recent months, volcanoes in Mexico, Indonesia and Vanuatu are at varying levels of imminent eruptions having belched smoke, ash and red-hot rocks, covering villages in ash and forcing hundreds of thousands to evacuate.

Popocatepetl volcano near Mexico City also showed actibity, heightening the anxieties of Mexicans still shaken by the powerful earthquake that killed hundreds and severely damaged thousands of buildings.

Meanwhile, the exodus from a menacing volcano on the Indonesian tourist island of Bali is nearing 100,000 people, as hundreds of tremors have been recently recorded.

And then of course, we have our own super-volano in Yellowstone National Park showing signs of volcanic activity as well . So much all happening within the past few months.

Mother Earth is screaming and shaking and about to erupt. Just as many of her peoples have been angered and full of vengeful thoughts and actions. And since everything is connected and what happens within the collective consciousness and msnifests outwardly in our physical world whether that is  expressed in climate change or earths or human eruptions.

And look at all that has been happened. Look at our own patterns, then look at our world and our earth. After the onslaught of wildfires from Washington, Oregon, Montana, Colorado and down through California what will happen to the Pacific Ocean and our Rim of Fire?

All of the fault lines and our already warming oceans and increasing climate changes at the poles.

I'm seeing patterns inside and out and feeling a great need to center and send positive light working energies to all of the hurting places in so many hurtibg people and on Mother Earth's surface and deep beneath as well.

Please join me in whatever form you practice by using our focus, positive intentions and gifts of love and healing grace to fill up our hearts and our world with positive and life affirming manifestations.

Lilinoe, Sophie, Unk p and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bright-opal)
Noble Member Contributor
Topic starter  

I feel the Arctic ocean is about to rise quickly because of some kind of under water geological event.  I can see some Canadian northern islands underwater from west to east.  Could it be a tsunami resulting from an earthquake or volcano or other geological event? 

I was very surprised to find out there are 3 volcanoes in the Arctic Ocean.  When you think about it, there is everything to make every or any geological event happen.  Yet we don't talk about it because our greatest preoccupation in that area is the ice sheet melting and flooding it will create.  But there will be more to talk about soon with the summer we've just had...

Jeanne Mayell, Celticwitch, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

I was looking through old readings I did back in 2013 and 2014 that continue through the next few years.  I noticed I had drawn a big volcano for February 2020. At the time I surmised it was in the Pacific Northwest, but it could be somewhere else.   I wonder if we could get the volcano seers to weigh in.  @Perriwinkle10 has the best accuracy I've seen. @BrightOpal gets these things, and my cousin Andrew, I will have to email.  Anyone else?  You?

TriciaCT and TriciaCT reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)

@jeanne-mayell

Well, I don't have any track record for predicting geologic earth events, but when I first read your post, I immediately thought of Katla in Iceland. Katla had been undergoing major eruptions every 20 to 90 years since the tenth century AD, but it has not had a major eruption since 1918. Katla's also under an icecap, and I feel like the released pressure of melting ice could cause it to blow soon.

You say you surmised that the volcano you drew is in the Pacific Northwest. Most volcanoes in that region are topped with glaciers, so there's that commonality with Katla.

TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell, TriciaCT and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

This is interesting. Mt. Rainer has had a swarm of earthquakes over the past few days. 

https://tdn.com/news/state-and-regional/mount-rainier-caps-swarm-of-weekend-seismicity-with-magnitude-quake/article_bea6f892-96a5-5162-93b7-4430e2771a8b.html

ReplyQuote
(@perriwinkle10)
Prominent Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell

Hi guys!!! So sorry I’ve been mia... work has gobbled me up. I spend my days with ODD high school students and have been completely depleted by the time I get home. Oof! 

Its funny you tagged me Jeanne, just last week I had told myself I needed to email you and give you an update on my feels. 

Oddly enough, about two weeks ago I had an interesting vision somewhere between sleep and wake up time. Something is brewing along the west coast. I think it will be closer to Christmas but I’m not completely sure. There was upset in Southern California, specifically down by lake Elsinore? I’ve never been there but my family was one of the first settlers to reside along the lake - I can only assume that’s why I have an odd connection to that area. Earthquake may be the result but in my mind, the aftermath looks flat and brown and damaged? 

I also have a feeling southern Washington and Northern California will see something towards the end of December. I live in Washington and I can feel and smell it. The best I can described that sensory assumption is “metal” or “tingling” - it could be close to the ocean, but it will create movement inland towards big mountains. 

This doesn’t belong in this section, although it does connect somehow in my vision.... but whatever larger environmental activity we experience within the next month or two will also parallel some MAJOR military activity...something is brewing and I can’t put my finger on it. It’s the same thing I wrote about months ago - and it’s still stuck in my visions. North Korea? It’s next door to me, if that makes sense. I see my state of Washington and in the left hand side of my planet sight, it’s red and hot and vibrating. It’s dangerous whatever it is. 

Anyways...I hope that helps and I’m sorry that was negative to the max. I don’t think we have to be scared though because both things I’ve seen don’t make me upset - it almost makes me feel like “clearing the build up”?? Couldn’t tell you...it’s just what it is. 

If I don’t happen to get back on before Christmas, I’m sending you all lots of love and good energy that you spend this time with your families and remember that no matter the hardships we endure - were all connected and we’re all in this together. 

Love & Light - 

Lilinoe, FEBbby23, TriciaCT and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@perriwinkle10

It is so good to hear from you.  Thanks for your offerings. 

TriciaCT, BlueBelle, TriciaCT and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

@perriwinkle10

You have crossed my mind several times in the past few weeks and I’m glad to hear you’re doing well.  There was a 3.6 earthquake near Mt. Rainier two days ago and a large fissure opened near Rattlesnake Ridge.  Your premonition happened before this occurred.  Always glad to hear what you’re picking up.  Much love to you from the South Sound.

ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

@VestraLux  several months ago you asked if anyone else was picking up a earthquake hitting along the New Madrid fault.  There has been one within the past week:

A swarm of at least 15 earthquakes reaching up to 2.1 magnitude rattled Ridgely, Tennessee — a small town near the Mississippi River — over a two-day period, the U.S. Geological Survey reports.

The other quakes in the swarm ranged from 1.1 to 1.5 magnitude, according to the USGS.

Jeanne Mayell, VestraLux, TriciaCT and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@perriwinkle10)

@jeanne-mayell

@BlueBelle

i have been thinking of you all as well...every time I have a moment to catch the news, I tell myself to make time to drop a note and check in with you all. 

This fall was a very difficult season to endure for me. I lost someone I loved (love) very much - so much, that even typing that fills my throat with the cry pain. There are days I wish I had the gift of mediumship, just to know she’s still around. 

During the same time, I started back to work teaching full time - which was a first in 10 years (stay at home mommy life) so the transition to leaving my kiddos (even though they are both middle schoolers) has been very hard for me to adjust to. 

My visions have slowed down since the loss of my dear friend - I can only assume this is because I’m struggling with some underlying depression or heartache mixed with being so incredibly busy with work, slowing my mind down to center is hard. 

I didn’t realize we were picking up so heavily near our ridge BlueBelle- that’s pretty intense 0_0 Although that would explain the metal smell this week. I have a feeling that’s just the beginning. 

Baba, CC21, Coyote and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@perriwinkle10

Oh, so sorry you are going through such a difficult loss. So very sorry, that is the hardest thing.  Surrounding you with love and comfort.  She will be near if you are thinking of her so much like that. And you will see her once you are in a state where you can.  

Baba, FEBbby23, Lilinoe and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@perriwinkle10)

@jeanne-mayell

Thank you... it’s really hard! She was like a second mom to me. The best hugs, the funniest view on life and most definitely my special person. 

How lucky am I to have had that while I did! ❤️  

TriciaCT, FEBbby23, Lilinoe and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

@perriwinkle10

You may be on to something regarding N. Korea.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/07/asia/north-korea-test-intl-hnk/index.html

ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

@bluebelle

Wow, how weird. I hadn't seen this, so thanks so much for pointing it out to me! I have to say, though, this one feels like that littlest sneeze well before the fever sets in. It may not be for a little while longer yet, but I fear something far more noticeable coming down the pike. (And I keep dreaming about it too, strangely.) Of course, my prayer is that the energy stabilizes entirely and my vision never comes to fruition! (I ask everyone reading this to add a little light to that, if you will.)

Sending love and gratitude to all of you here. ❤️ 

@perriwinkle10 I feel your dear one standing over your shoulder as you read this (and mine as I write it!). She feels excited because it seems she's been trying to get through to you, and now: "Look! Here we both are." (She's coming through here with a lot of sass and LOT of affection.)

She wants you to know that she hasn't left you—in fact, she feels closer to you. Correction: she says she in fact IS closer. Take that in. She can see and hear and feel and know you even more deeply than before, and wants you to understand it's possible for you to have the same perception of her in you. (As you heal, there's a possibility for a deeper exchange.) 

She also wants you to know that your grief is her grief. So however alone in it you may feel, I assure you that she's holding it with you, making the load a little lighter. Now she's joking: "So lighten up!" (She's quirky and funny and has such deep love for you, it brings tears to my eyes.) She's also emphasizing that you can't let this moment cloud or darken you for too long. "What good are you to yourself or anyone else then?" (I feel sure you know this already, but she's insistent, and again, she's beaming so much affection in your direction.) 

Finally, in case it isn't clear: she isn't suffering. And she isn't gone. She's closer. She wants you to pay attention to the ways she's working hard to communicate with you (mostly to tell you that she's there and everything is alright). She says you already know some of her signs. "Don't doubt it."

?

[Last thing: I suspect she'll get a little clearer and more direct in her ability to come through by spring, and that by then, you'll be feeling a lot stronger, too—ready to pick up the signal.]

Baba, FEBbby23, Jeanne Mayell and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

@perriwinkle10

Oh, I missed something in your post! I did some quick Googling after reading @BlueBelle's and it seems there's been some fracking activity in the area. There are Ridgly fracking companies, in fact. I have no idea whether this—or the quake activity it tends to generate—could cause a metallic odor in the vicinity, but it might be important to mention to you that I always get a very strong metallic taste in my mouth right as I'm being visited (or otherwise having some exchange) with a departed spirit. Taste is fairly noticeable right now, in fact.

Baba, CC21, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@perriwinkle10)

@vestralux

Well, I’m bawling. 

She would tell me to “lighten up” every time I felt like things were heavy. “Don’t take life so seriously, kiddo.” Those were her two go to phrases to cheer me up. 

As I read your post, I began crying so much and instantly had that metallic taste in my mouth. So I relaxed my shoulders and said, “ok, I’m going to try harder. I love you Linda.” -I’m sure she already knows that but maybe I had to say it out loud for me. 

• I really needed that Vestralux. Thank you for this gift...I will hold it close and make it through to spring. If she was here right now, she’d say “that’s my girl.” ❤️❤️❤️

I also agreed with the “presneeze” in some ways. I’ve been diligently praying that what I’m feeling is just a warning of what could come if we don’t slow our roll on verbal threats. Although I can’t seem to shake the feeling that something is brewing this month - I have no idea what either. I just know that whatever it is, it’ll make people cry and be angry. 

As for the fracking - that is REAL for SURE over here on the west coast. Specifically here in Washington and Oregon. I do believe this is connected with the upcoming earth activity we’re going to experience within the next month. But I also have a hunch that it starts from the ocean. Maybe our tectonic plates start shifting due to temperature increase and that sets off a chain reaction to the fracking sights. Almost like it weakens the crust. 

Does this begin to create some activity in my rainier? I’m not sure - but I do know that when I have these weird dream visions I see a domino game. That’s a big reason why I keep thinking it’ll all coincide with political and/or dictator unrest. 

Thank you all for being so kind - I’m really glad I found you guys. You all have no idea how much your loving words have helped me. It’s like a quilt made from many hands over my shoulders. ❤️

VestraLux, CC21, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 6 / 8
Share: