Noble Member Registered
03/19/2020 1:37 am  

So this happened:
Angel Moroni Loses Trumpet in Earthquake

ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Noble Member Registered
03/31/2020 11:22 pm  

Wow!  Idaho just had a 6.5 earthquake.  First Salt Lake a week and a half ago and now Idaho.   That is a good sized quake and in an odd area.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/nation/2020/03/31/earthquake-idaho-the-whole-house-rattling/5100853002/

Lenor, Laura F., Lilinoe and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Noble Member Registered
04/04/2020 1:46 am  

We had an earthquake here earlier this evening. I was just sitting down to watch some TV and eat some gluten free pizza with my husband, and I felt my chair shake as I took my first bite. It's the best GF pizza in the world, but not that good!

It was a 4.9 out near Anza, which is where went hiking a few weeks ago. The earthquakes we feel here are interesting - when you realize what's going on, you can feel the seismic wave pass under you.

I was slightly unsure so I texted my neighbors: "Earthquake?" "Yep for sure" they said.  Which prompted me to text:  "Perfect. Cue the raining frogs. Just in time for Passover."

Jeanne Mayell, Lovendures, FEBbby23 and 4 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@sistermoon)
Estimable Member Registered
06/02/2020 7:03 am  

Not sure if this will qualify as a hit for anyone, but sharing it here:

Nearly a dozen earthquakes shake near Yellowstone National Park in 24 hours

(I know earthquakes are common for the area, but with all the upheaval going on in the world right now, figured this was just one more thing)

TeriZ, TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Famed Member Admin
06/04/2020 9:25 am  

In another indicator of the earth shaking, we just hit 417 parts per million carbon in the atmosphere—the highest level of greenhouse gases in human history.  I guess Covid didn’t solve the climate problem in spite of all those grounded airplanes. 

The level of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere drives global warming which in turn is known to drive earthquakes. For decades psychics have predicted not only a coastline changing sea level rise but a rise in earthquakes That will change the map of the US.  

ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Noble Member Registered
06/05/2020 2:44 am  

@jeanne-mayell

Yikes.  You would have thought that would have reduced a little bit from the virus.

TeriZ, Ms. C., FEBbby23 and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@otrinity)
New Member Registered
06/28/2020 8:47 pm  

Will there be a super volcano eruption in September?

ReplyQuote
Page 6 / 6
Share: