I just felt the Earth shaking  

Page 6 / 6
  RSS

(@bluebelle)
Registered
08/11/2019 10:35 pm  

@Perriwinkle10. I am so glad you are posting.  You have such good energy and your posts strike a chord and resonate.  Thank you!  Be safe over there by your mountain.  We will get through this.

Michele liked
ReplyQuote
(@hererightnow)
Registered
08/11/2019 11:37 pm  
Posted by: @jeanne-mayell

Bernie, from our prediction group, keeps getting a 9 earthquake is coming maybe Indonesia or New Zealand.  An self proclaimed low tech person, she doesn’t or can’t post in the forum but has made predictions for Read the Future nights.   

On June 6, she predicted for the rest of 2019 that there would be a bump in earthquakes and  volcanos including under the sea.  Soon after  that the earthquakes and volcanic activity started occurring that were larger for their locations in 20 years.  

She thought  the location would be in a park or forested area.   

Hi Jeanne

Did Bernie give an approximate time of the year for this earthquake? I am in New Zealand and there is a local fault capable of producing a 9.  Thank you

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
08/12/2019 8:10 am  

Her predictions are posted in the June 6, 2019 predictions here:

https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/new-set-of-timeline-predictions/latest-predictions-from-june-6-read-the-future-night/#post-13818

It will be in the very first post by me of this thread.  

You can do a search of all of her predictions and see if there is a date but I thought it was for any time in the rest of 2019. 

ReplyQuote
(@hererightnow)
Registered
08/12/2019 7:02 pm  

@jeanne-mayell

Thank you Jeanne, will take a look

ReplyQuote
(@bright-opal)
08/12/2019 8:20 pm  

I agree with you Perriwinkle.  Jeanne, with my little brain, I forgot about that discussion!  I will read on it, I have a feeling the geological activities in the St.Lawrence ridge are only beginning.  I wonder if that could be related to this strange feeling I had about the St-Lawrence Golf and/or Estuary. 

My brother who is a civil engineer working for the ministry of transport, told be one of the reasons why there is a lot of hesitation to build a tunnel to link the north and south shore of the St.Lawrence river in Quebec City is due to the ridge.  It would cost too much money apparently to build something following the Canadian building regulation in seismic area.  Let's be clear, we are not talking about the San Andreas fault.  But, if we go by the data I saw on Wiki, we are due for a 6 point or over soon.  The climate might just speed things up

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b-here-in-the-forum)
08/15/2019 8:29 am  
Dux and Redux:

15/10/2017 5:00 pm   

The Canary holiday island of La Palma has recorded dozens of mini-earthquakes over the weekend with more than 40 tremors being recorded in just 48 hours, all between 1.5 and 2.7 on the Richter scale.  In the following hours, another ten tremors were recorded, taking the total of mini-earthquakes until Tuesday to 50.

La Palma is the most north-westerly island of the Canary Islands, and is home to some 86,000 people - a population which increases significantly during tourist season. Like the other Canary Islands, La Palma is volcanic and is considered the most 'active' in the archipelago.

Within recent months, volcanoes in Mexico, Indonesia and Vanuatu are at varying levels of imminent eruptions having belched smoke, ash and red-hot rocks, covering villages in ash and forcing hundreds of thousands to evacuate.

Popocatepetl volcano near Mexico City also showed actibity, heightening the anxieties of Mexicans still shaken by the powerful earthquake that killed hundreds and severely damaged thousands of buildings.

Meanwhile, the exodus from a menacing volcano on the Indonesian tourist island of Bali is nearing 100,000 people, as hundreds of tremors have been recently recorded.

And then of course, we have our own super-volano in Yellowstone National Park showing signs of volcanic activity as well . So much all happening within the past few months.

Mother Earth is screaming and shaking and about to erupt. Just as many of her peoples have been angered and full of vengeful thoughts and actions. And since everything is connected and what happens within the collective consciousness and msnifests outwardly in our physical world whether that is  expressed in climate change or earths or human eruptions.

And look at all that has been happened. Look at our own patterns, then look at our world and our earth. After the onslaught of wildfires from Washington, Oregon, Montana, Colorado and down through California what will happen to the Pacific Ocean and our Rim of Fire?

All of the fault lines and our already warming oceans and increasing climate changes at the poles.

I'm seeing patterns inside and out and feeling a great need to center and send positive light working energies to all of the hurting places in so many hurtibg people and on Mother Earth's surface and deep beneath as well.

Please join me in whatever form you practice by using our focus, positive intentions and gifts of love and healing grace to fill up our hearts and our world with positive and life affirming manifestations.

Love, light, and healing prayers,
💜 MIchele

ReplyQuote
(@bright-opal)
08/21/2019 1:50 pm  

I feel the Arctic ocean is about to rise quickly because of some kind of under water geological event.  I can see some Canadian northern islands underwater from west to east.  Could it be a tsunami resulting from an earthquake or volcano or other geological event? 

I was very surprised to find out there are 3 volcanoes in the Arctic Ocean.  When you think about it, there is everything to make every or any geological event happen.  Yet we don't talk about it because our greatest preoccupation in that area is the ice sheet melting and flooding it will create.  But there will be more to talk about soon with the summer we've just had...

ReplyQuote
Page 6 / 6
Share: